Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have a blow dry at Molton Brown where she got some shampoos and hair masks recently too?

How much shampoo does one person realistically need.
Next thing we know she'll be complaining about a scalp condition and trying to fix it

Gotta love those heteronormative assumptions.... People who say things like that about infants give me the ick.
She probably hasn't heard of asexuality either

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posts those pictures of her with a bloated tummy to be 'empowering' but it's never just her normal tummy it's the consequence of constantly eating excessive bread, cheese, takeaways, alcohol etc. Like absolutely more power to her it's her life but I don't get her trying to 'normalise' a bloated tummy. If she didn't eat all that stuff she wouldn't have such a bloated tummy, I am not going to feel body positive because Katie decided to upload a pic of her food baby?

Reactions: 6
Also.. she says she doesn't want to brag about birthday gifts.. but in the same breath, mentions her wanky plotton bike?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t deal. Need to find another solution to the labels falling off the drawers? The drawers literally have label things put on them? I just can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her sister gave birth this morning, yet she has spent all day blowing smoke up her own arse with a Q&A?

Makes sense now. A bit of the green eyed monster showing through because she isn’t centre of attention

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So her sister gave birth this morning, yet she has spent all day blowing smoke up her own arse with a Q&A?

Makes sense now. A bit of the green eyed monster showing through because she isn’t centre of attention
How do you know her sis gave birth?

Reactions: 2
Stuck a photo of her on Stories which seems odd to me? Like, she’s just been born today. Maybe your sister and her partner wanted to tell their family and friends first before you plastered it all over the internet?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
517E3B63-752D-4420-B7CD-094B9800E6FE.png

I mean I completely agree with what she’s saying here but feel it was a bit passive aggressive to post this on the day her sister had a kid 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
‘Did you film your wardrobe clear out’

duck off she expects us to believe someone actually asked that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 710294
I mean I completely agree with what she’s saying here but feel it was a bit passive aggressive to post this on the day her sister had a kid 😕
That seems very narcissistic to me! She must be envious of all the attention her sister is getting and is now pushing herself as a career woman who chose not to have kids yet. Can you imagine even thinking of posting something like this when your sister has just had a baby? That's insane.

also Kathleen, PLEASE leave Father Geoffrey before he knocks you up with a gangly baby, please please please

Reactions: 11
Maybe the timing isn't a coincidence. I get that it seems a bit 'off' but I fully empathise with the fact that when close relatives and friends have a baby, people often start with the 'you next!' and asking questions. Maybe she's mentioning it now because she's expecting that....

Reactions: 10
I think if she did have a kid, it would either be the making of her and she would grow up, or she would end up with her mum moving in to help out

I think if she did have a kid, it would either be the making of her and she would grow up, or she would end up with her mum moving in to help out
Hope with being an Aunt now it makes her grow the heck up and realise it’s not all about her anymore. She’s the oldest but acts the youngest. Kath having a kid would be major hit to her lifestyle. She seems to live for dinning out, alcohol and lying in bed to whatever time she pleases over cramps, migraines and all the other stuff that goes on with her

Reactions: 7
I just spat out my tea at the “prioritising my career” bit 🤪 What career?! She’s deluded!
What she should have said, is the truth.

She isn't ready
Too selfish
It wouldn't suit her lifestyle right now
Hadn't found the right person
Wanted to be more settled
Just didn't want to

Don't make tit up, woman

Reactions: 5
She’s no longer the smoowwwwwlllllsssstttt thing in the family anymore. Must be killing her that her title has been taken away

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised she managed to rope her parents into the Starbucks ads...Great to meet up with you Mumma and Papa Snooks, here have a carton of milky coffee saturated with synthetic sweetners and preservatives to drink through a plastic straw and I'll film you drinking it. Perhaps it was because her sister is delivering her baby that week and it's a strange time for Katie. It's fine to be child free by choice, and those Facebook comments from a family member would tempt me to mute them (if can you mute people on Facebook?)

My parents however would decline the invitation...even if I paid them each a third of the money i was being paid. Too embarrassing.

What she should have said, is the truth.

She isn't ready
Too selfish
It wouldn't suit her lifestyle right now
Hadn't found the right person
Wanted to be more settled
Just didn't want to

Don't make tit up, woman
The comment re career/having children annoyed me a lot to be honest. I'm 29 years old and 20 weeks pregnant at the moment. I didn't put my career aside by any means - and (not to big myself up too much) but by a lot of people's estimation I am further ahead and have a more successful career than Katie.

In a way, her comment is basically saying her sister hasn't put her career ahead of having a child. What a bizarre thing to post on the day her niece is born.

Look, each to their own - have children or don't - but as a woman, how about we don't play up the stereotype of "career" versus "motherhood". Both can and do exist in the same space.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.