Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she flogged Aussie, Pantene and NOW Redken as being her “faves”, “go toos” and all around “lifesavers” all within the space of about 6 weeks???

So disingenuous Kathy

9EA40665-CCBF-415B-845E-4ACEFFF370A6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Do you think she means fibroid? Maybe keep your self-diagnoses to yourself if you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, Kath!

Reactions: 6
I think she means lymph node. Which yeah your immune system is kicked into high gear with a vaccine so your lymph nodes could swell. Totes normal. But also could be an ingrown hair. With her who knows!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she means lymph node. Which yeah your immune system is kicked into high gear with a vaccine so your lymph nodes could swell. Totes normal. But also could be an ingrown hair. With her who knows!!!
Even a swollen sweat gland! Have a hot bath and get over it.

Reactions: 4
Oh god in her latest vlog when explaining what they wanted to get in the house?? A BAR/STORAGE/SITTING UNIT?? hahaha ffs I dislike her taste so much. And I can’t believe that she doesn’t see that the problem isn’t lack of storage in the house ITS YOUR HOARDING that’s the problem, that built in storage thing she was talking about for her office felt *kaths voice* sooooooooo unnecessary when the space under the windows are full of storage. And another thing that bothers me is how she is trying to make her blog a thing (again)? She should just focus on getting an audience on 1-2 (yt and ig) platforms rather than 3, she’s probably just doing the blog because of her ~writing aspirations~ lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
There's a reason why blogs have become so much less popular and it's because they were never that great to start with. Back in the day, people liked blogs because they were usually giving genuine opinions on beauty products but now they are no more than adverts written by a sub-par writers aka youtubers with no formal training and in most cases not even a solid grasp on grammar (looking at you Lily Pebbles)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I can't believe she's using all of these active products alongside Tretinoin!! I've been using Skin & Me for 4 months now and they make it so clear that you should be using a stripped back routine - I'm pretty sure they mention it every month when they email about your next prescription so how has Katie not realised?!
What really annoyed me in that video was her saying "this is my stripped back routine for whenever my skin is a bit bad" but she showed 3 different cleansers, acid toner, serum and a moisturiser (am I missing anything?). It's not really stripped back, is it?
And it sounds like a vicious cycle. Instead of sticking to the skin&me treatment (which probably would give her great results if she were sticking to it as they up your dose of actives, slowly but surely, so it should only get better), it sounds like she tries other stuff and when it gets out of control, she reverts back to the routine she is describing in this vlog FOR A WEEK. No skincare works if you only used it for a week.
She's been annoying me so much in that video. Normally I watch her for a bit of silly entertainment but some of the stuff she says could potentially be damaging. Imagine some young impressionable person with skin issues who somehow can afford all the things in the video, and it makes their skin even worse. She's stupid in a dangerous way.
And the way she did the elimination diet was also so poor. Now I am starting to think she never meant to do it properly, she just needed a lockdown project. I might have mentioned here before that my dad suffers from quite acute IBS (but it's thankfully under control thanks to meds and diet) and was telling my mum about the influencer I follow who was doing the elimination diet in such half asked way and my mum was truly shocked and said Katie shouldn't have posted these videos.
I feel a bit done with her today.

So it’s going away for the weekend. Seems a bit selfish to me considering her sister is in Labour. It’s not a milestone birthday. For how close she claims fo be to her sister I thought she’d wanna be around.
But they didn't go away last weekend to see her old housemate whom she hadn't seen for like 1.5-2 years because the friend and her partner work for the NHS. I mean fair enough but also please someone make it make sense? I feel like she uses the "numbers are rising, gotta be more careful" excuse to stay at home when if it suits her but goes out and does stuff she WANTS to do when she wants to. Like, didn't go away to stay with one other couple but went out multiple times into London. WTF?

Of course that's what she means. It's even in your post-vaccine information pack :rolleyes: How can she get it so wrong?

Edited:
Also, she mentions that some people get flu-y after the vaccine and she didn't.
Yes, some people do. The ones who had AZ vaccine, not us youngsters with Pfizer. The AZ uses similar technology to the traditional flu jab, that's why there is that side effect but it's very unlikely to feel flu-y after Pfizer because it's a whole different new technology being used.
(Please correct me if I got this wrong).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Edited:
Also, she mentions that some people get flu-y after the vaccine and she didn't.
Yes, some people do. The ones who had AZ vaccine, not us youngsters with Pfizer. The AZ uses similar technology to the traditional flu jab, that's why there is that side effect but it's very unlikely to feel flu-y after Pfizer because it's a whole different new technology being used.
(Please correct me if I got this wrong).
I had my second Pfizer jab on Saturday and spent all Sunday feeling like tit, my whole body was aching, my skin hurt to touch, it was definitely flu-y...I was absolutely fine on Monday. So she wasn't completely wrong (sadly)

• Heart
Same here - had my second pzfier jab last week and felt very flu-y the next day so can definitely happen!

Reactions: 4
@cheesecake99 & @sleepflowers Sorry to hear that guys, I guess I had it easy with a very ache-y arm but nothing beyond that, and especially no flu-like symptoms 😬
Can you imagine what would happen if Kathleen had more serious side effects though?

U ain’t missing much- just questions she’s asked herself
Such as...
A gentle reminder she filmed a declutter and it's going live Sunday
1628786943959.png

A reminder she has a cute cat.
1628786985372.png

An excuse to post a pic of herself.
1628787032516.png

You say that Kathleen but haven't you just reminded PR people to check address before they send you crap?
(Which BTW was a load of bull --- if she really had an e-mail saying something was delivered to her old address, she would have also had an e-mail before notifying of expected delivery, which most couriers do, especially now with the pandemic, where you can change delivery details. Surprised an influencer doesn't know).
1628787174016.png

Do you know? 1-2 "veggie" meals a week when everything is drenched in cheese is not much better than eating meat.
1628788099018.png

Yupp definitely trying to make the blog happen by linking to old articles.
1628788699533.png

Last edited:
For anyone without insta / blocked……

5CD56886-99F3-44AE-9AA6-8274B150A94C.jpeg

Of course the cat gets a picture. Like we don’t see it enough

F5EFE282-3E93-42CD-8DB1-1CC68719A597.jpeg

She is GAGGING to show off what she got for her birthday. She is pretending to have some self awareness here, but she’ll pretend it’s what the people wanted and show all the tit she got

E2B1D36D-2571-42BA-885C-512EAD996A3A.jpeg

Asking someone for nutrition advice whose diet is solely cheese, meet, alcohol and sugar

D6D31A25-ECC9-49B0-96DE-2D5E9520E808.jpeg

Yes, giving sex toys as an 18th present is weird. Knock it on the head, it doesn’t make you quirky, it’s actually a bit creepy

A87F27F1-5453-4B8D-8107-D6E88235DDE4.jpeg

Of course they’ve made up a song a dance. Such couple goals. Sooooooowwwww fun and quirky!!!! *insane giggly*

C94D7CB6-5715-4029-AEDF-98868A297FF2.jpeg

She’s gone all Mystic Meg again. Always has to get in how she’s feeling. Perfect excuse for a little moan.

• Heart
For anyone without insta / blocked……

View attachment 709903
Of course the cat gets a picture. Like we don’t see it enough

View attachment 709904
She is GAGGING to show off what she got for her birthday. She is pretending to have some self awareness here, but she’ll pretend it’s what the people wanted and show all the tit she got

View attachment 709906
Asking someone for nutrition advice whose diet is solely cheese, meet, alcohol and sugar

View attachment 709907
Yes, giving sex toys as an 18th present is weird. Knock it on the head, it doesn’t make you quirky, it’s actually a bit creepy

View attachment 709909
Of course they’ve made up a song a dance. Such couple goals. Sooooooowwwww fun and quirky!!!! *insane giggly*

View attachment 709911
She’s gone all Mystic Meg again. Always has to get in how she’s feeling. Perfect excuse for a little moan.
LOL we did them both at the same time but with different comments 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gotta love those heteronormative assumptions.... People who say things like that about infants give me the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gotta love those heteronormative assumptions.... People who say things like that about infants give me the ick.
YES!!! I thought that. Assuming she’ll be into boys just because she’s a girl. Come on Kathy, it’s 2021!!

Even my kids growing up in the early 00’s I used to say whoever they bought home, girl boy or they haha

Reactions: 7
Kathleen, a heads up, its not the meat you're eating thats causing your issues, its the sugar, fat, preservatives, alcohol, shite..

Reactions: 9
Hasn’t she flogged Aussie, Pantene and NOW Redken as being her “faves”, “go toos” and all around “lifesavers” all within the space of about 6 weeks???

So disingenuous Kathy

View attachment 709603
Didn't she have a blow dry at Molton Brown where she got some shampoos and hair masks recently too?

How much shampoo does one person realistically need.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably hoarding sweat in those smol glands of hers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.