Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is totally off subject or any topic of current conversation but her tattoos are actually so crap aren’t they 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry this is totally off subject or any topic of current conversation but her tattoos are actually so crap aren’t they 😂😂
Yes and most of them are matched with her family members so it means they all have crap tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, anything that can't be filled with tat is dead space. A nice console/ some drawers with a mirror above might work where that blackboard wall is. If they have shelves all the way up to the ceiling it's going to make it feel so claustrophobic. Not sure why any of it needs to be custom MDF either, but what do I know.

I won't bang on about her skincare, but she isn't following the advice given by the Skin&Me dermatologists 🤪 she's just piling on active ingredients.

Did we ever find out what all this was about!?
She did an interview with itv about her acne and how it affected her “mental health”. Her acne journey was years ago. Old news. Anything for the £ I guess

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So, anything that can't be filled with tat is dead space. A nice console/ some drawers with a mirror above might work where that blackboard wall is. If they have shelves all the way up to the ceiling it's going to make it feel so claustrophobic. Not sure why any of it needs to be custom MDF either, but what do I know.

I won't bang on about her skincare, but she isn't following the advice given by the Skin&Me dermatologists 🤪 she's just piling on active ingredients.
MDF won't go, it'll just look awful. She's weird.

I have a very decent skin, main problem is dryness with occasional spot (I am really lucky and I know that) and I have my skincare more or less figured but I had fallen into the trap of adding things into routine too. Spent a few months last winter with a spotty forehead before I realised it was the face moisturiser I was trying that was the cause! As soon as I pared it all down again to cleanser, trusty moisturiser and tried and tested serum, things calmed down. But with influencers pushing new products all the time and the desire to mix things up which we all get from time to time, it's easy make things worse instead of better. The thing is though, if my skin was as troublesome as Kathleen's FOR YEARS and if it had been a real insecurity of mine, I wouldn't want to risk tempting the fate and rubbing a different product in my face every other week.
I supposed she gets sent a lot of stuff so it's tempting to try but she needs to learn to look after herself too. I follow Vegan Beauty Girl (Nicole) who is vegan, duh, but also has very sensitive skin. She politely refuses any PR that isn't suitable for her skin type and in line with her ethics.
Watch and learn Kathleen, watch and learn.

Reactions: 7
MDF won't go, it'll just look awful. She's weird.

I have a very decent skin, main problem is dryness with occasional spot (I am really lucky and I know that) and I have my skincare more or less figured but I had fallen into the trap of adding things into routine too. Spent a few months last winter with a spotty forehead before I realised it was the face moisturiser I was trying that was the cause! As soon as I pared it all down again to cleanser, trusty moisturiser and tried and tested serum, things calmed down. But with influencers pushing new products all the time and the desire to mix things up which we all get from time to time, it's easy make things worse instead of better. The thing is though, if my skin was as troublesome as Kathleen's FOR YEARS and if it had been a real insecurity of mine, I wouldn't want to risk tempting the fate and rubbing a different product in my face every other week.
I supposed she gets sent a lot of stuff so it's tempting to try but she needs to learn to look after herself too. I follow Vegan Beauty Girl (Nicole) who is vegan, duh, but also has very sensitive skin. She politely refuses any PR that isn't suitable for her skin type and in line with her ethics.
Watch and learn Kathleen, watch and learn.
Yeah absolutely. I'm similar, I know I'm lucky because I generally have good skin but I keep a simple routine and don't keep adding and changing things.

Katie uses Tretinoin through Skin&Me. When using Tretinoin you aren't meant to use any other acne products or peeling agents, including Retinol, Salicylic Acid, AHAs and Sulphur. All of which she's added to her skincare routine. No wonder her face is getting sore. After her journey with acne and Roacutane I do not understand why she isn't checking what she's putting on her face, or just using the skincare she's been prescribed and reading the instructions that literally come in the box with it. Even if she didn't understand the instructions (which are basically 'only use a simple cleanser, SPF and moisturiser with this product and no other active ingredients') then Skin&Me* can answer questions/ check products are safe to use with your prescription if you're having breakouts or need clarification.

(*Not a #AD)

Reactions: 10
It’s kind of sweet, but he clearly takes A LOT of pictures of her. Some of these aren’t very flattering, so she’s obviously cool with him keeping them!
Honestly I don’t think it is sweet. I think that a picture is sweet, or even a couple pictures - but come on, a bloody video montage…it’s her 32nd birthday. Hardly a big one. It’s him being possessive and creepy again. Who needs that kind of public validation?
If my fiancé did that I’d die of embarrassment. Maybe I’m too much of a cynic but is such a declaration not a bit cringe.

Honestly I don’t think it is sweet. I think that a picture is sweet, or even a couple pictures - but come on, a bloody video montage…it’s her 32nd birthday. Hardly a big one. It’s him being possessive and creepy again. Who needs that kind of public validation?
If my fiancé did that I’d die of embarrassment. Maybe I’m too much of a cynic but is such a declaration not a bit cringe.
I too would die of embarrassment. Why now just 1 picture or a wee message? He obv sat for a while compiling that video too, creeptastic

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Won’t be surprised if she told him to do that, otherwise he won’t get to enjoy ‘little treats’ with her. The way she told Andrew when to propose to her and planned the whole thing herself. Strange af

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The BEST ROASTED HISPI CABBAGE I EVER HAD - the one I had at Antoinettes annual Yuletide retreat last year was just ghastly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she was having a few days off for her birthday? She has literally just come on to show off and beg a ghost tour. Prick

In the new video, she shows things she ordered from Mango. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it's pronounced like mango fruit, but Katie makes it sound like it's Mengo? Did anyone else pick up on it?

(Sorry if not explained well, not a native speaker)

Reactions: 5
Yeah absolutely. I'm similar, I know I'm lucky because I generally have good skin but I keep a simple routine and don't keep adding and changing things.

Katie uses Tretinoin through Skin&Me. When using Tretinoin you aren't meant to use any other acne products or peeling agents, including Retinol, Salicylic Acid, AHAs and Sulphur. All of which she's added to her skincare routine. No wonder her face is getting sore. After her journey with acne and Roacutane I do not understand why she isn't checking what she's putting on her face, or just using the skincare she's been prescribed and reading the instructions that literally come in the box with it. Even if she didn't understand the instructions (which are basically 'only use a simple cleanser, SPF and moisturiser with this product and no other active ingredients') then Skin&Me* can answer questions/ check products are safe to use with your prescription if you're having breakouts or need clarification.

(*Not a #AD)
Yes I can't believe she's using all of these active products alongside Tretinoin!! I've been using Skin & Me for 4 months now and they make it so clear that you should be using a stripped back routine - I'm pretty sure they mention it every month when they email about your next prescription so how has Katie not realised?!

• Heart
EDITED
OK she's officially a stupid muppet. See below. KATHLEEN YOUR FRICKING THYROID IS NOT IN YOUR ARMPIT
Please think twice before you says something as stupid in a video again.
No wonder she doesn't know anything about skin or diet, she hasn't the slightest clue about the human body.
🤬🤬🤬
1628767258462.png

1628767302918.png

[it might]
1628767349698.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
EDITED
OK she's officially a stupid muppet. See below. KATHLEEN YOUR FRICKING THYROID IS NOT IN YOUR ARMPIT
No wonder she doesn't know anything about skin or diet, she hasn't the slightest clue about the human body.
🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 709482
View attachment 709483
[it might]
View attachment 709484
What a bleeping idiot! This is what annoys me with her. She’s ALWAYS got something wrong with her, but she can’t even place on her body the thing she thinks is wrong. She’s 33 now, it’s about time she grew up

Reactions: 9
Wait, so she thinks 'a thyroid' is something that you get? In your armpit? Does she mean her lymph node?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s going away for the weekend. Seems a bit selfish to me considering her sister is in Labour. It’s not a milestone birthday. For how close she claims fo be to her sister I thought she’d wanna be around.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So it’s going away for the weekend. Seems a bit selfish to me considering her sister is in Labour. It’s not a milestone birthday. For how close she claims fo be to her sister I thought she’d wanna be around.
she does seem like an attention seeker tbh. Like everything simply has to be about her.

EDITED
🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 709482
View attachment 709483
[it might]
View attachment 709484
This is exactly why you shouldn’t listen to her or take her advice on ANYTHING as she literally has no clue or knowledge on what shes talking about 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.