Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think also that deep down maybe she realises that Geoffo is not the one. And seeing her sis have a baby with her partner whom she seems to love to bits makes Katie sad and bitter.
ooh what makes you think this ? Only interested to hear as I used to think they weren't very well suited at first, but now I find them a bit ick cuz they pander to each other so much!

Reactions: 6
I think Katie is just high maintenance. She wants a certain type of lifestyle but has all these underlying issues that prevent her from having it.
the hoarding and phobia of vomiting, I mean that’s hardly great criteria for a new mum.It’s clear she’s settled with G bcoz she just wanted someone. I personally don’t think G is a bad bf (aside from the creepy doorstop lurking) but it’s clear Katie needs toaddress her own personal issues and demons b4 trying to keep up appearances

Reactions: 7
Anyway, why does it have to be career or baby? Not all women want to chase the whole ‘big career’ thing. Some people just want to have a chilled life with no kids.
She doesn't really have to choose between career and baby with her job since both work quite well together anyway. Maybe she has that image that once you are a mum you stop working and live off your rich mans big job haha

She has written a whole blog post about putting storage in every room of her new house.
Who needs that much storage? She keeps saying everywhere is "dead space" and needs a cupboard there.
It's really bizarre.

Stop hoarding?!

Reactions: 14
She has written a whole blog post about putting storage in every room of her new house.
Who needs that much storage? She keeps saying everywhere is "dead space" and needs a cupboard there.
It's really bizarre.

Stop hoarding?!
She is the type to put a chair in every corner and load it with clothes/bags/papers/rubbish.

I'm fed up with the 'lifelong dream' being mentioned all the time. Buying a house is a lifelong dream for most people, you're not special.

So. Lazy. If you're taking blog photos at least make the bed and/ or move the grubby toothbrush charger if you're feeling wild. The blog post itself is badly written and everything has already been shared on the weekly vlog. Does anyone read her blog that doesn't watch the videos? Whats the point?
Screenshot_20210815-162945_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
20210815_163148.jpg

Really interesting to read this blog post. I take it as in Katie didn't call off the wedding after all? It really seems like Andrew called it quits, not Katie! Tbh she probably never got over being dumped and never will.
It totally explains why she's so insecure and looks miserable all the time, even when she went wedding dress shopping! She didn't seem happy/excited at all. Just kept mentioning how she'd done it before, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 713849
Really interesting to read this blog post. I take it as in Katie didn't call off the wedding after all? It really seems like Andrew called it quits, not Katie! Tbh she probably never got over being dumped and never will.
It totally explains why she's so insecure and looks miserable all the time, even when she went wedding dress shopping! She didn't seem happy/excited at all. Just kept mentioning how she'd done it before, etc.
Interesting, before reading this I always assumed she was the one to end it with Andrew

Reactions: 4
Interesting, before reading this I always assumed she was the one to end it with Andrew
Precisely!!
I've honestly lost count on how many times she's milked the whole "I called off my wedding" thing. Really surprised she wrote this as it proves he's the one who wanted to end things.

Reactions: 9
It's really bizarre.

Stop hoarding?!
Her house COULD be so stilish and nope. She's already downgraded the place. The kithchen and lounge looks so messy already.
No katie ot's not dead space it's called breathing space not everywhere needs a cupboard...

• Heart
Oof reading this stuff about her ex makes me just hope she seeks counseling. She'll never break the cycle otherwise. Being in a happy relationship isn't the cure!

Reactions: 7
Any space at all is going to be a cupboard. Way to make a massive house feel cramped!

56339677-5D29-497F-A75E-D4B77A2C594D.jpeg

Her latest post just came up.. why does the caption end so abruptly? And what does she mean ‘it’s liven’?

Reactions: 4
The rate at which she consumes stuff is terrifying. I’m quite preachy about this stuff but you know, the world’s on fire, global warming and all that and she’s just constantly promoting fast fashion and consumption. She literally did a post on her last holiday about 5 different swimwear looks.. and i bet she has more than that already… and here she is showing off another new swimsuit. Even if it is “vintage”, she still shows excessive purchasing hence all the declutters too.

it’s not just her, there are many “influencers” that need to change their attitude, but in my opinion she one of the worst. Sometimes she does good things like doing a video on charity shop shopping but it doesn’t feel genuine, feels like she’s doing it for the likes because the next minute she’s accepting massive amounts of stuff from companies.

I despair.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she decide to slow down before or after she spent a morning making labels? Interested to see what working hard looks like!
In one of her recent vlogs I think she says twice about sitting on the sofa for the rest of the afternoon writing 😂😭 ffs.

• Haha
I wonder if tomorrow she’ll treat us to her usual naked breakfast in bed post that she always does when they’re away?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She says she needs to slow down and appreciate the good stuff. If she slows down any more she'll come to a complete stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she needs to slow down and appreciate the good stuff. If she slows down any more she'll come to a complete stop!!
I often wonder if she actually believes that she is truly busy? She’s never really lived in the real world, even the office job she had was at Gleam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.