Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
TV in front of a beautiful bay window is abomination, I said it before and I am going to say it again. She has all the money but no taste.

Can someone or Katie that read here kindly pass this message on to her, please!

Reactions: 21

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Recap:

Queen Kathleen of Walthamstow and Lord Geoffrey Lannister have proceeded to turn their lovely airy £815k house into a replica of London dungeons/winterfell under Bolton rule by painting it by what I can only describe as navy black?
with an added touch of random hipster wank art hanging by cooking twine, dusty random velvet chair and a haunted mannequin

Also more endless piks of Morris the useless cat, exhibiting more cat like behaviour with Kathy’s uncontrollable laughter in the background

kathleen has been feeling rather down in the dumps recently following rather inconspicuous posts about mysterious going’s on in her ‘personal life’ followed up by a ‘PM ME HUN TOO MENE SNEKS ON HERE XOXO’ kind of yearning

maybe it’s bcoz she eats sooooooow much crap and drinks soooooooooow much alcohol? I mean she’s been to a&e more times this year than covid 19
Or maybe it’s due to doorbell lurking slenderman Geoffo with his constant need of attention and possessive weirdo behaviour that he needs to be involved in everything our teeny tiny thumbelina does bcoz she’s sooooow smoll and incapable?

I think we were all collectively feeling slightly sorry and concerned for our favourite polly in my pocket YouTuber when she speculated that she is having serious problems in her personal life, maybe it’s her ill health? But then she had a huge bitch session about trolls on a hate thread judging her (how dare she be critiqued about her subpar public content??)
Which then blew any sympathy out of the window- from me anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

martaS

VIP Member
New vid.
"I am really stuck with work at the moment. And I have so many ideas what to do and I don't know what to start with"
Katie, we have been suggesting things for months, grab a pen and some paper, write the ideas down (also please make a note of things which we prefer you not to do) and crack the fuck on.
On meeting the girl and then discovering she wrote about Katie on here:
"I wasn't upset because the stuff doesn't upset me anymore"
Why mention it then?
Lydia's take on the girl's behaviour (In Katie's words):
"Imagine going through a pandemic and not meeting anyone new in a year and a half, and then having that opportunity, to meet people, and immediately judging them, and not meeting the real person, or experiencing my magic"
LOL. LOLOL. LOLOLOL.
Katie, you lost your magic a while ago. You lost your spark, your creativity, there is not fun to your content anymore. You can still turn things around and quite frankly you could spend your time better, finding out what your followers miss and would like to see, instead of wallowing at the bottom of self-created pit of self-pity.
Second. The person got to know you. She enjoyed your company at the event. Then she went online to see more of you and noticed the discrepancy. Then (I imagine) for the lack of someone to discuss it with IRL (I don't have many friends who follow influencers so I have no-one outside of here to discuss influencers with), she came here. She wasn't even that judgemental, just a bit surprised and disappointed I suppose?
"It almost made me cry"
Grow a thick skin puppet. Have you never been criticised in real life or learned that people were talking about you behind your back?

Bare Minerals sent her some glosses. Nice. I guess they haven't followed her 100 lipsticks challenge that will be completed any day now.
1626296714249.png

"Today we're going to the Borough Market, first time since the first pandemic, I think"
... sorry how many pandemics have you lived through then?
(Sorry I know her tongue slipped there but seriously. How hard is it to re-record something if you said it wrong).

LOL I think it's enough for now.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
New thread suggestion
Katie Snooks #6 painting the new place, filling the 'dead space' and damaging her own face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Imagine being so vain that you set up your phone to record a cuddle with your partner? The bird is fucking mental 😳

63FA302C-E424-490E-AA24-7026CDCDC28F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don't get it..... what was the briefing or the vision for this?

'Imagine you're relaxing by the pool, in Scotland, in a swimsuit, with your pearl handbag and a nice whiskey. You're also hiding your face because you're embarrassed about bringing your passport. Oh and you're reading an encyclopedia as well as a roadmap'.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I simply cannot wait to find out why Kath's hair looks so great! Is it an #ad...is it Dyson? Or is it the Pantene she's been using? Omg so excited to find out eeeeee
View attachment 675502
I'm on the edge of my seat here!

Imagine basically saying 'I bet you're wondering why my hair looks so good, aren't you!?' to your mates, or to anyone.

Why is she standing in front of that manky looking wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
F6071041-9E91-4892-AF53-90E81B32BF5B.jpeg

You cannot write it 😅

Uses different skincare products most days, free facials etc etc etc etc and then says ‘I feel like I can’t do anything right’ when her skin flares up. It makes me want to scream 😂

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
The reason tattle threads about influencers exist is because of influencers! Because they end up creating a community where nobody is allowed an opinion if it differs from theirs. So people with an alternative opinion seek out others to discuss it with. The influencer then becomes so used to compliments and praise that anything outside of that is considered “hate” 😅

• Heart

VNaylor

Chatty Member
She really wouldn’t know a migraine if it hit her. For most people - you can’t work. You can’t look at a computer screen. You can’t take pouty selfies.

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s got some more new skincare products to try 💀💀💀 I’m done. This girl has cleansed away her last brain cell.

• Haha