Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
‘Imagine someone not wanting to experience my….magic’

Katie if your magic is pictures of you in your pants, eating takeaways and acting like your fiancé is your dad you can keep it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
To think people were concerned she might actually have something serious going on in her life when she is in fact just whingeing and whining - again.

Experiencing my magic. Urm, hello?? Earth to Kathleen.

Has Katie never experienced office politics or being the subject of gossip at uni/work ever? Was she that dull? Let's take a moment to recall her kind and balanced, monetised videos and blog posts, all sweetly slandering her psychopathic (her definition) ex fiance all over her platforms? Was this very public character assassination born out of petty jealously on her part, or not liking his magic anymore? Or is it just, yanno, totally different when she chooses to air her thoughts and opinions? then it becomes her right to state her opinions. Screw the effect it might have in his mental health, or his professional reputation and ability to work while she rocks up at A + E with a belly ache after eating a kilogram of melted cheese demanding sympathy with ambiguous insta stories, and pain meds from a over stretched staff.

Now she went to uni, reminds her viewers all too frequently she was 'an office chick' and knows how to have a humdrum, repetitive and badly paid job (apparently making her so relatable) was it all sunshine and rainbows there? Coz if she thinks it was, then she wasn't paying attention.

Millen and the meanies
Talking to lydia m about her Tattle will have done her no favours, lydia seems to be one of the most despised influencers around. Professionally and personally, I can't even look at her thread after the way she treated her poor cat. Moreover Millen wouldn't even give eccentric hoarder Thumbelina the time of day if there wasn't a chance to turn it round to talking about herself, and complaining that she really has it especially hard. Coupled with schadenfreude that she isnt the only one with a thread. However let's keep it real, Millen's are more of an ongoing saga. Importantly no one links Tattle to the influencers or public figure so it's a safe space to discuss them and they won't see them unless they go looking for them.

Choose your company carefully Kathleen, and put on a pair of trousers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Lmorg

I’ve followed Katie for about eight years now, and I used to LOVE her. She was easily my favourite influencer, I thought she was the bloody bees knees. She had a really great grip on being relatable but still fun to watch. But she’s totally lost that balance now. Her content and social media are her job, which means that what she’s putting out there should be for the benefit of her consumer, not for her. That also means treading the line between realism and escapism; be honest about the not so great bits of life, don’t mention at all the things you don’t want to talk about, and produce content that is engaging and enjoyable. Her random grumbles are akin to me posting on my work’s Facebook account that I’m having a bad day. No one expects her to share everything in her life online, but if what you are sharing is overwhelmingly average, people/the public/your consumer won’t be happy. It’s not personal - just be better at your job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I just voted get rid to every single clothing item on her stories, they’re all awful.
She only got that oversized blazer the other day and she’s already chucking it!!

• Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Also she says career as if she wouldn’t have time for a baby? She de clutters twice a week and calls it a job

• Haha
  • Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
517E3B63-752D-4420-B7CD-094B9800E6FE.png

I mean I completely agree with what she’s saying here but feel it was a bit passive aggressive to post this on the day her sister had a kid 😕

• Wow
  • Angry

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Another great comment :rolleyes:

When you get old like me you realise young ladies are judgemental because this world teaches us to judge ourselves to harshly. And if you are harsh on yourself you are bound to be harsh on others. Sometimes sad people want to drag others down. Have compassion for them, they're hurting.
not hurting as much as Katie’s stomach after a binge on the good old alkeehol and Henry VII style banquets she has

• Haha

Harpyharpyunder

how anybody can watch that and not think she has an issue is beyond me. It was honestly quite sad to watch.

Kate if you’re reading here I get how tough it is. How I tackled my hoarding was I have one big airtight box that has all of the things that I can’t get rid of in. But that’s it, just one box. If it fits in there then it can stay, but if something doesn’t then that means something else has to go, forcing me to prioritise. And some CBT therapy as mine was attached to my grandparent developing dementia and being scared that if I didn’t keep everything then I would lose my memories too.

She really needs to nip this in the bud now before it becomes a bigger problem, or before she has children and ends up keeping every single thing they’ve worn

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think what makes our points much more valid is that we were actually FANS of hers to begin with! I loved her YT channel and insta way back. Then Geoffrey came along. Then the whining started. Then the sense of self importance. The hun behaviour. The first world problems. The contradictions.

And here we are now.

• Heart

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Any time I see an influencer trying to flog the Peleton it just makes my blood boil. Do they have any idea how expensive they are for the normal person???????
I’m sure it would be great for my mental health if I could just find £2000+ to drop on one 😅

• Haha

ejej123

Chatty Member
To me, tattle is no different to a group of blokes discussing football, having a little bitch about certain players and offering up their opinions.
(Obv there are some men on here and women discuss sports too but just an example!!)

As humans, we just bloody love a good gossip about stuff. We see things, we feel things, we then want to talk about it. It’s really not that deep and having a chat about things does not mean that you’re unfulfilled. Simple really.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
@Swipeupyouguys I hadn't even thought about the situation with Andrew. Whatever went on between them (clearly if he was abusive that is NOT OK and I stand with any victim of abuse of any kind) she clearly thinks It's OK to talk about him online and share all sorts, even though most viewers will know who he is. But it's not OK for people to talk about her and the parts of her life she's sharing with us.

I know Katie hasn't said 'be kind' but it annoys me to no end that to them 'be kind' now means that they want zero discussion on any platform, unless it's someone singing their praises. Do you know what ISN'T very kind? Sharing vague illusive A&E posts manipulating your followers into worrying about you. Or letting your indoor cat outside in your garden where there are plants that could kill him. Or even posting undisclosed ads and letting your followers think that you bought something that was actually gifted and then recommending it through an affiliate link so that you make money off it (pillowcase in the latest vlog, I'm looking at you).

Funny that when people mention this site they never mention that there's also a rave section where people do just that. Or that there's a thread for food, or TV programmes, fake tan, pregnancy support.... is no one allowed to say anything that isn't positive on those either? Or online discussions about our government, are we not allowed to have a conversation about them, even though the shit that's been pulled over the last 11 years has ruined lives? Genuinely intrigued to know where people who complain that forums exist think that the line should be. Also, online forums have always existed. Influencers are just one of many thousands of topics that people discuss every day.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
I feel like she didn't show a lot of it because the hotel wasn't as amazing as the one they went to in Peak District a few months back. I think she is sometimes a bit disappointed by G's choices (hotels, rings 🤪) and can't hide it well but she doesn't have to show every weekend on Stories! How hard is it to just say, it was my Birthday weekend, we went away but I would rather keep this one private. I imagine she was hoping for more steamy pics by the pool and she didn't get any and therefore didn't get enough Instagrammable content.
I only looked at the map now after you @ktypage mentioned Llangollen Canal and OMG they were so close to so many amazing places in Wales! (North Wales is my favourite area in Wales). If they really hated the hotel that much, after they checked out, they could have driven up to to Llangollen itself (such a lovely town and you can walk up to the ruins of Castell Dinas Bran which is on a hill and the views are breathtaking), they could have gone to Corwen which has a really posh farm shop, pop down do Denbigh or Ruthin to check some more castles or even to Betws-y-Coed, if they could be bothered to drive for an hour.
(Sorry, I am obsessed with Wales 🙈 🙈 🙈 I would rather drive around and see some mountains, and stop for a random hike, than walk along a canal and drink wine and play games on the hotel bed, while sipping on marks and sparks cocktails from cans :rolleyes: something is really off about that weekend).

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Babybail93

VIP Member
Kathy - “I’m not bothered by it at all!”

Also Kathy - *dedicates the first 5mins of an 18min vlog to whining about it*

• Haha

bunnyhun

Cba to watch it but I hate it when influencers order clothes online without the intention of keeping them, they just want to try them on to make a shitty video and send them back 🙄

• Sad

Fineapple

VIP Member
Saying the Peloton is ‘quite’ expensive but shows how out of touch she is. It’s ridiculously priced.

• Sad