Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been practicing recreating the look for Halloween 🤪
Pics or it didn't happen.
Or should I say, Reel or it didn't happen 🙈

I don't think we're getting Halloween makeup looks this year. But we will probably get Katie's fav little air fryer recipes and a list of aff links to her fav vibes* before Black Friday.

*Because "vibrator" is just such a difficult word to pronounce.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she then do a video apologising for disappointing people?? 🧐🧐 just fking own it hun.

F6071041-9E91-4892-AF53-90E81B32BF5B.jpeg

You cannot write it 😅

Uses different skincare products most days, free facials etc etc etc etc and then says ‘I feel like I can’t do anything right’ when her skin flares up. It makes me want to scream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 725046

You cannot write it 😅

Uses different skincare products most days, free facials etc etc etc etc and then says ‘I feel like I can’t do anything right’ when her skin flares up. It makes me want to scream 😂
Ugh you literally cannot make it up. She lives on a diet of cheese, sugar and alcohol, has a new skin care treatment every other day and is wondering why her skin is acting up.

Reactions: 13
How thick can this girl get. Infuriating
I was going to write exactly this! I have a Skin + Me subscription which I’ve used consistently for a few months together with a very simple skincare routine and the results are great. How can she be so stupid not to realise that of course her skin will suffer if she overloads it with a cocktail of different ingredients 🤦🏼‍♀️ This woe is me act turns my stomach.

• Angry
ALSO she has just had a microdermabrasion. Which is basically a treatment where the most outer layer of your skin gets sort of shaved off (it's a very simplistic explanation but it's basically what happens). So yes, it's raw and sensitive for a few days, sometimes up to a week.

Why would you then spend 40 minutes massaging a FACE OIL THAT YOU HAVEN'T TRIED BEFORE onto your raw and sensitive skin?

Answers on postcards please!

Reactions: 15
Just saw her latest post. Came running here. You guys have not disappointed. Said it all pretty much.

I’d just like to add that if she can’t see where she is going wrong with her skin, she is clearly as thick as pig tit!

Reactions: 8
All these freebies, sponsors and gifted treatments, I wonder when she’s going to realise it’s not good for her health? Mentally and physically?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 725046

You cannot write it 😅

"I thought my struggle with acne was over after I finished roacutane. Since then I've shoved so many gifted products on my face with complete disregard for the consequences. I've also continued to eat as much meat, dairy and alcohol as I can but I still don't have clear skin. I've even done some #ADs for alcohol. Six months ago I decided that after years of influencing and sponsored posts I'd actually think about my skincare for myself and put together a new routine based on Caroline's book. I then scrapped all of that a few months later and subscribed to Skin and Me, I even did a sponsored video with them claiming that their product cleared my acne. Since then I've ignored all of their advice and continued to use a cocktail of Tretinoin, AHAs, BHAs, retinoids and various other exfoliants. On top of all that, last week I went for a facial and then rubbed some #gifted oil into my irritated skin, which seems to have given me spots. I just can't work out where I'm going wrong. I even rub my face into my cat's fur sometimes, now that I don't have a hamster to rub all over my face. I've also made sure to maintain my bad habit of constantly rubbing my face with my own hands"

bleeping hell. It's not difficult is it!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw her latest post. Came running here. You guys have not disappointed. Said it all pretty much.
I’d just like to add that if she can’t see where she is going wrong with her skin, she is clearly as thick as pig tit!
You know what they say. You are what you eat.

"I thought my struggle with acne was over after I finished roacutane. Since then I've shoved so many gifted products on my face with complete disregard for the consequences. I've also continued to eat as much meat, dairy and alcohol as I can but I still don't have clear skin. I've even done some #ADs for alcohol. Six months ago I decided that after years of influencing and sponsored posts I'd actually think about my skincare for myself and put together a new routine based on Caroline's book. I then scrapped all of that a few months later and subscribed to Skin and Me, I even did a sponsored video with them claiming that their product cleared my acne. Since then I've ignored all of their advice and continued to use a cocktail of Tretinoin, AHAs, BHAs, retinoids and various other exfoliants. On top of all that, last week I went for a facial and then rubbed some #gifted oil into my irritated skin, which seems to have given me spots. I just can't work out where I'm going wrong. I even rub my face into my cat's fur sometimes, now that I don't have a hamster to rub all over my face. I've also made sure to maintain my bad habit of constantly rubbing my face with my own hands"

bleeping hell. It's not difficult is it!?
You should write copy for influencers 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
I really want to say something on her post, but the fucker blocked me for telling her to stop touching her pregnant sister 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What makes it worse is that she either worked with Skin & Me despite not knowing how to use their product OR knows how to use it but thinks she knows better. Either way, her moaning about her skin and disregarding the instructions doesn't make their product look good does it? It's her fault but not everyone would realise that. I wouldn't be impressed if I worked for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What makes it worse is that she either worked with Skin & Me despite not knowing how to use their product OR knows how to use it but thinks she knows better. Either way, her moaning about her skin and disregarding the instructions doesn't make their product look good does it? It's her fault but not everyone would realise that. I wouldn't be impressed if I worked for them.
It’s so ridiculous isn’t it. Why work with skin+me and then not use their product properly? It makes the product look tit. If I worked for the brand I’d be so pissed off but it’s their own fault for working with tit, fickle “influencers”. They should probably do their research better.

I know these products don’t work for everybody but I’ve been using skin+me for 9 months now and I’ve had excellent results on my acne. I just wish she would use it properly or not advertise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The long and short of why her skin is so bad atm is that, put simply, she is a spoilt brat who can’t say no to a freebie.

Acne is horrible to contend with, but I have zero sympathy for her because she is her own worse enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.