Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Friday off? She didn't even post any affiliate links or notified us that she was off to pub. When do we send a search party?

Reactions: 5
Also- notice how she was really off when she came home after seeing her niece? Like she weren’t making eye contact with the camera and she just described her as ‘cute’ not even ‘kayoot’?!
I mean she was showing more emotion over the damn ducks than her baby niece. Then she swiftly changed topic after. Very odd.
I reckon this was a genuine reaction and the gushing over the ducklings etc is obviously exaggerated. It's also a bit odd that she didn't mention how her sister was doing at all but maybe she's being a bit more guarded with that stuff or something.

I'm sure she described some canal barges as river boats :rolleyes: River boats and chicks at the kway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I think it’s her lack of fulfilment that makes her feel tit constantly. I know she’s always moaned about stuff but it seems to have ramped up over the last couple of years.
I was signed off on medical suspension when I was 28 weeks pregnant back in December and I literally felt awful for the weeks after. Not even pregnancy related, I was just so ridiculously bored that it always felt like something was wrong. Tiny problems become big, just because there’s nothing else going on in your life to drown them out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly I think it’s her lack of fulfilment that makes her feel tit constantly. I know she’s always moaned about stuff but it seems to have ramped up over the last couple of years.
I was signed off on medical suspension when I was 28 weeks pregnant back in December and I literally felt awful for the weeks after. Not even pregnancy related, I was just so ridiculously bored that it always felt like something was wrong. Tiny problems become big, just because there’s nothing else going on in your life to drown them out
I agree with this so much and I've had a similar experience. It's like other influencers *ahem Hello October* spending hours obsessing over their outfit choices when the majority of us just check what's clean and get dressed. A lot of these people are filling their days with the things most of us have to fit in around work and other commitments and it's really odd to observe.

I know not everyone is able to work all of the time for so many reasons, and that's fine. But I think I'd feel unmotivated and unfulfilled too if I had previously worked full time and was able to work full time (like Katie) but spent my days making labels, decluttering, hauling fast fashion and doing random ADs with no integrity (3 shampoo brands within a few weeks was it?). It doesn't seem enjoyable or rewarding at all.

Maybe the lack of OTT influencer events over the last 18 months has made it a more isolating job and made it hit home what they're actually doing for a living. When the AD work dried up a bit last year it would have been nice to see some of them filling their time giving something back/ volunteering (I know thats a general observation that isn't specific to Katie and there's reasons why not everyone would have felt able to do that). I'd have so much respect if I saw any influencer say 'work has slowed down a bit because of Covid so I'm taking the opportunity to volunteer at my local food bank' or 'I've been sent some things to my PO box but I don't need anything new right now and I know everyone is having having hard time so I'd like to donate this to someone who needs it more than I do'. Instead there was an influx of slowed down mopey vlogs of people sitting around the house and moaning about doing their own nails.

Sorry, that was a tangent :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with this so much and I've had a similar experience. It's like other influencers *ahem Hello October* spending hours obsessing over their outfit choices when the majority of us just check what's clean and get dressed. A lot of these people are filling their days with the things most of us have to fit in around work and other commitments and it's really odd to observe.

I know not everyone is able to work all of the time for so many reasons, and that's fine. But I think I'd feel unmotivated and unfulfilled too if I had previously worked full time and was able to work full time (like Katie) but spent my days making labels, decluttering, hauling fast fashion and doing random ADs with no integrity (3 shampoo brands within a few weeks was it?). It doesn't seem enjoyable or rewarding at all.

Maybe the lack of OTT influencer events over the last 18 months has made it a more isolating job and made it hit home what they're actually doing for a living. When the AD work dried up a bit last year it would have been nice to see some of them filling their time giving something back/ volunteering (I know thats a general observation that isn't specific to Katie and there's reasons why not everyone would have felt able to do that). I'd have so much respect if I saw any influencer say 'work has slowed down a bit because of Covid so I'm taking the opportunity to volunteer at my local food bank' or 'I've been sent some things to my PO box but I don't need anything new right now and I know everyone is having having hard time so I'd like to donate this to someone who needs it more than I do'. Instead there was an influx of slowed down mopey vlogs of people sitting around the house and moaning about doing their own nails.

Sorry, that was a tangent :ROFLMAO:
I agree! I work from home now and realised my job is quite dull without the travel perks I used to have! But I was still really busy working 2 jobs all lockdown. I can imagine for influencers who were used to going out multiple times a week to fancy lunches with brands, events, gifted facials and spa days etc, and having no real replacement, it must have been very unfulfilling. A lot of the glamour disappeared and they started posting stuff most of us just can't relate to- long weekday baths, reorganizing a massive house they own, Kathleen spending ages making labels or reviewing sex toys- it's so unrelatable and to be honest, very boring! None of us have the time to label every drawer in the house! I think Katie has become so unfulfilled and lethargic. She's stuck writhing around on the office floor because she's bored out of her mind. She has every opportunity to start a business or charity or anything right now. so much time, so little drive. I actually think even a part time job would do her wonders, but like most influencers she's too far down the rabbit hole to be able to manage even a couple hour shift at Boots or something, she's so used to doing nothing she'd probably send herself home with a tummy ache after 30 mins

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon influencers don't want to admit defeat or 'lower themselves' to get a normal job.

Reactions: 13
I completely agree with the above comments about her lack of fulfilment and maybe getting another part time job might give her a mental boost- however she can’t even do her influencing job properly.
I might be wrong here but she barely reviewed the hotel she went to bcoz it wasn’t Instagram worthy not living up to expectations, but regardless her job as an influencer is to tell her viewers her first hand experience?
I would be so pissed if I spent money and time to go to a place and it was tit. I understand that the hospitality industry has taken a hit but that’s no excuse for standards to go down? I hate that she only reviews things which she loves and is obsessed with bcoz that’s not the real world Kathleen. Your job is to provide consumers with a service of unbiased reviews of products and services. And you’re shite at that too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally agree, I couldn’t work for 4 months when the pandemic started last year because of the nature of my job and I started to go crazy. Even a trip to the post office seemed like such a big deal because I was bored out of my mind. 🤣

• Heart
Oh no Geoff made his IG private, how am I supposed to spy on Kathleen at the weekends now?
Screenshot_20210821-180846~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 that’s jokes really. His whole life is shared online… making your insta private ain’t going to do tit pal.

Everyone knows what sex toys you use with your gf, what you have for breakfast lunch and dinner, what the inside of your house looks like 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I follow him on there so I’ll try to share. Does IG let people know if you screenshot their stories? I don’t want him working out it’s me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I follow him on there so I’ll try to share. Does IG let people know if you screenshot their stories? I don’t want him working out it’s me 😂
Na, thankfully it doesn’t. There was a rumour that it did, I tit myself at the time 😂 would have been outted to so many people 😩

• Heart
You are a ⭐ !

BTW, how did we live before screenshots?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if we'll get any more one minute time lapse Halloween videos this year?

Screenshot_20210817-231639_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.