Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justbecasual

There is nothing wrong with people commenting online on a product or person that makes money from the public; be that critically or complimentary. This is called free speech. It is also fair for a product or person that makes money from the public to be subject to public opinion and feedback.

Direct abuse is different; trolling is different. Going into a person's online space to give them feedback is somewhat different if it could not be construed as constructive.

However Tattle is not an Influencer's personal space, and no one on this thread would recommend it be read by said Influencers for the exact reason that it could cause upset.

I often disagree with certain arguments or criticisms of influencers' on their threads - and ultimately I turn away from those threads when they turn quite nasty. This thread, however, as many have argued, is mostly built up of people wanting the best for Katie, her life and her content.

I've said on this very thread before when her content is really good, and what I like best about it (London date ideas, unique things to do in London on the weekend - I'm a Londoner so always interested in new ideas.)

Anyway, just some thoughts. Sorry for the ramble!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Fineapple

VIP Member
The Joe Goldberg vibes are strong with G.

I love the golden rule of being an influencer - if someone isn’t kissing your arse, then THEY ARE JEALOUS OF YOU.

For me, pointing out someone’s fucking weird intense fiancé and how horrific it is that they hoard dead stuffed animals is absolutely typical of my bitchy, mean, jealous ways. I don’t hate influencers because I’m jealous but because they are entitled spoilt people cushioned from the reality of life who have to filter out their comments in case some JEALOUS HATER asks them why they’ve broken the national pandemic rules, or why they aren’t declaring a sponsored advert properly. That’s their job, and if us disgusting jealous ugly plebs didn’t do our normal basic shit for brains jobs properly then our bosses would hold us accountable. If it’s something they don’t like, they block. I can’t get behind this ‘be kind’ movement at all. Why would they expect immunity from being held accountable?

Attachments

• Heart

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
- cleaned the house on saturday
- decluttered my PR packages
- a little gathering with her family
- hilarious montage of morris being a cat
- a new little cocktail they tried out
- ordered a gorgeous takeaway from borough market
- worried about covid so only went out for 3 meals a day, both days

oh and definitely some kind of illness this weekend so daddy G had to nurse her

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Honestly I think it’s her lack of fulfilment that makes her feel shit constantly. I know she’s always moaned about stuff but it seems to have ramped up over the last couple of years.
I was signed off on medical suspension when I was 28 weeks pregnant back in December and I literally felt awful for the weeks after. Not even pregnancy related, I was just so ridiculously bored that it always felt like something was wrong. Tiny problems become big, just because there’s nothing else going on in your life to drown them out
I agree with this so much and I've had a similar experience. It's like other influencers *ahem Hello October* spending hours obsessing over their outfit choices when the majority of us just check what's clean and get dressed. A lot of these people are filling their days with the things most of us have to fit in around work and other commitments and it's really odd to observe.

I know not everyone is able to work all of the time for so many reasons, and that's fine. But I think I'd feel unmotivated and unfulfilled too if I had previously worked full time and was able to work full time (like Katie) but spent my days making labels, decluttering, hauling fast fashion and doing random ADs with no integrity (3 shampoo brands within a few weeks was it?). It doesn't seem enjoyable or rewarding at all.

Maybe the lack of OTT influencer events over the last 18 months has made it a more isolating job and made it hit home what they're actually doing for a living. When the AD work dried up a bit last year it would have been nice to see some of them filling their time giving something back/ volunteering (I know thats a general observation that isn't specific to Katie and there's reasons why not everyone would have felt able to do that). I'd have so much respect if I saw any influencer say 'work has slowed down a bit because of Covid so I'm taking the opportunity to volunteer at my local food bank' or 'I've been sent some things to my PO box but I don't need anything new right now and I know everyone is having having hard time so I'd like to donate this to someone who needs it more than I do'. Instead there was an influx of slowed down mopey vlogs of people sitting around the house and moaning about doing their own nails.

Sorry, that was a tangent :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
View attachment 725046

You cannot write it 😅

Uses different skincare products most days, free facials etc etc etc etc and then says ‘I feel like I can’t do anything right’ when her skin flares up. It makes me want to scream 😂

"I thought my struggle with acne was over after I finished roacutane. Since then I've shoved so many gifted products on my face with complete disregard for the consequences. I've also continued to eat as much meat, dairy and alcohol as I can but I still don't have clear skin. I've even done some #ADs for alcohol. Six months ago I decided that after years of influencing and sponsored posts I'd actually think about my skincare for myself and put together a new routine based on Caroline's book. I then scrapped all of that a few months later and subscribed to Skin and Me, I even did a sponsored video with them claiming that their product cleared my acne. Since then I've ignored all of their advice and continued to use a cocktail of Tretinoin, AHAs, BHAs, retinoids and various other exfoliants. On top of all that, last week I went for a facial and then rubbed some #gifted oil into my irritated skin, which seems to have given me spots. I just can't work out where I'm going wrong. I even rub my face into my cat's fur sometimes, now that I don't have a hamster to rub all over my face. I've also made sure to maintain my bad habit of constantly rubbing my face with my own hands"

Fucking hell. It's not difficult is it!?

Last edited:
  • Haha

ejej123

Chatty Member
Geoff is one of those men that literally have zero sex appeal, to the point I can’t even imagine him having sex

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Were they drunk when they took these photos?! Also using the hotel room / bathroom to try and make the little bitlrthday holiday tax deductible?!

But back to the offending photos, seriously they are terrible. Katie did a photography degree, she can do better than this and she has in the past, that fiat 500 collaboration she did was streets ahead of this. Four pastel razors draped over a naked body lying like a cadaver on a hotel bed. Now, I don't feel motivated to buy one, I just feel like I'm intruding in a fetish game between them. Naked buckaroo with razors.
I hadn't even noticed that they took the photos during their weekend getaway for her birthday!

"Babe, do you want to get some dinner or stare at some ducklings?"

"Not yet babe, I need you to help me take some photos" *holds up bag overflowing with Estrid razors*

The more I see the photos the weirder they are.... why would you have your razor anywhere near your bed? Why would you have four of them in a row? Why would you balance them on you? Why would you tuck them into your swimsuit? WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

martaS

VIP Member
I gotta admit I think the cat is so cute. Don't need to follow a whole account for it. I'll just look at the photos y'all post here.
The cat is darn cute, that can't be denied but it's the pretentious name and her bursting in hysteric laughter every time Morris does as much as opens his eyes, that kind of puts you off liking the little bastard

bunnyhun

I just can't understand why she has a separate IG account for Morris which she never updates :rolleyes: Last time she added a pic there was July 19th and also they're a bite samey there
She’s starting to hoard IG accounts now

• Haha

ahemahem

1A9C1AE6-816E-4B10-92CC-5410D3451065.jpeg

Omg really?!? I can’t believe it!!!!! Tell me more please.

Who films themselves doing this and posts it online?? Seriously.
This kind of stuff makes me question when she says - I don’t share everything online..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Girls if you want to entertain yourselves look at the comments on the video. 🤣
I can’t I’m simply too ✨jEaLoUSsSsssss✨

jealous of a girl who spends the whole day sulking in her knickers surrounding by junk. No thanks. I remember she spent one afternoon lay on the floor and after a few hours dragged herself onto a chair.This is somebody we are apparently jealous of?

• Haha

VNaylor

Chatty Member
Wow, so her stans have looked up tattle and looked up the latest thread before posting that. Kinda lame, and I’m sure a few of them will stay, if not for Kathleen, then a few others ;)

Tattle is my 10 minute bitch session, usually before children wake up. Most of the threads I read across - and I see some similar names so I know people on Katie’s read the same ones - are not (too) bitchy. They are usually former fans who occasionally have worries about the person’s health and relationship, or are calling people out for greenwashing etc.

We’re all going through a global pandemic, so I think it’s unrealistic for indulged influencers who are making flower crowns as ‘work’ to expect to be immune when people are dying and losing their livelihoods.

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Dessert wine. Cos she needs MORE sugar in her diet
Kathy on Tuesday next week after a weekend of facials, sweet wines, cheese, greasy takeaways and rubbing her face in Morris’s arse;
“My skin is sowww bad guyshh. :( I don’t even know whyyyy it’s not fairrrrr <insert pouty face>”

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Another booze, meat and cheese heavy weekend. The farts in that house must be like chemical warfare

• Haha