Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts on the wedding dress video

"I'm going to tuck into all five boxes..."
You're going to eat a wedding dress?

'You can't see too much knicker underneath'. I CAN SEE EVERYTHING AND YOUR NIPPLE NEARLY FELL OUT TOO. Put some underwear on for goodness sake.

'It's one level the whole way round'.... One LENGTH. It's one length.

'A sample size they'll clinch you in with'. Do you mean cinch you in? A clinch means to win something. Also pronounces 'tulle' as 'tool'.

That satin one looks like a dressing gown because she isn't wearing underwear. 'My boob keeps falling out as I move around'. Put a bra on then!

The cutaways are hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My thoughts on the wedding dress video

"I'm going to tuck into all five boxes..."
You're going to eat a wedding dress?

'You can't see too much knicker underneath'. I CAN SEE EVERYTHING AND YOUR NIPPLE NEARLY FELL OUT TOO. Put some underwear on for goodness sake.

'It's one level the whole way round'.... One LENGTH. It's one length.

'A sample size they'll clinch you in with'. Do you mean cinch you in? A clinch means to win something. Also pronounces 'tulle' as 'tool'.

That satin one looks like a dressing gown because she isn't wearing underwear. 'My boob keeps falling out as I move around'. Put a bra on then!

The cutaways are hilarious.

OMG your overview of the video - so sassy!
(I am here for it though)
🖤🖤🖤

Reactions: 6
No round-up yet 😳
I hope Katie ... isn't feeling unwell! 😭
she’s just started it! She’s only uploaded one story so far about how they’ve been staying in a lot recently due to cases of covid rising…I swear they’re out every other night eating a load of meat and guzzling booze 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
she’s just started it! She’s only uploaded one story so far about how they’ve been staying in a lot recently due to cases of covid rising…I swear they’re out every other night eating a load of meat and guzzling booze 🙄
Wtf she went to a beauty event this week, they were definitely out last weekend and am sure there was also something in-between?
She probably means they went to 1-5 places instead of the usual 6-10

Reactions: 9
Sardines in a tin, such gooorgeous packaging 😂 can’t wait for her fish collab #spon

• Haha
Sardines in a tin, such gooorgeous packaging 😂 can’t wait for her fish collab #spon
Do you think she had bought a tin? They were £3.45. I can't imagine stingy hoarder must-keep-an-old-broken-Zara-bag Katie spend that much on a can on fish?

Oh no. Guys. I just thought of something.

How do we know she doesn't hoard cans of sardines 😳 😳 😳

1627290857036.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she had bought a tin? They were £3.45. I can't imagine stingy hoarder must-keep-an-old-broken-Zara-bag Katie spend that much on a can on fish?

Oh no. Guys. I just thought of something.

How do we know she doesn't hoard cans of sardines 😳 😳 😳

View attachment 680119
Who the duck stock up so many sardines

Reactions: 5
Why is absolutely everything her “FAVE EVER!!!!” ???

She speaks like a child

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The round-up is so bloody boring I can't even be bothered to write my comments.

What a disappointing start to the week.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
TV in front of a beautiful bay window is abomination, I said it before and I am going to say it again. She has all the money but no taste.

Can someone or Katie that read here kindly pass this message on to her, please!

Reactions: 21
She can't even see out the window cos there's a bloody great tree in the pavement outside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First, stop freaking fishing for freebies Kathhhh!
Second, why does every single space in the house have to be covered in storage.
(We all know why, she has too much crap she can't let go of and it needs to go somewhere).

It's also the tone of the first Story. I read it as, "we were bored [because we didn't go out this weekend] so we started walking around the house looking for areas we can improve ruin". I guess once you turn your front room into a Victorian tunnel, the rest of the dungeon has to match!
Screenshot_20210726-164844.png

Screenshot_20210726-164851.png

I’m sure this shoot that Daddy G arranged is actually just for his own pleasure. She probably
977FC983-890E-44A5-9C4C-F6536B079589.png
got given orders to get certain shots including her baps 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Should we have a collection and buy her some bras?
We have her address already

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s really irritating but I think she has lovely eyebrows 😂😂😂
This reminded me of Bo Selecta! 😂 Did anyone used to watch that? Kelly Osbourne going mental about Christina Aguilera, saying how much she hates her, and then she’d say “but she has an amazing voice” 😂 really tickled me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.