Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really really nice to see her getting rid of some clothes, good on her. No idea why she's vacuum packing jumpers just as the weather is turning and Autumn is round the corner 🤦‍♀️

Things I didn't need to hear:
'Cool as duck'
That there are sex toys in the spare room (irrelevant to everything in the video)
I don't understand why she had to show Morris and her eating her lunch. Which looked rank, btw!
The video wasn't a vlog, we don't need to see your lunch or cat. You wouldn't include that in a sit-down video that covers a specific topic (not that she does these anymore anyway).
Also, her eating "technique", just so bad. Cutting the eggs directly on the plate and the chucking the super chunky slices on top of the bagel. The cutlery just looks clunky and too big for her. The way she holds the fork 🙈 Can't believe she goes out for dinner to all these fancy places on a regular but holds knife and fork like a toddler!
Screenshot_20210818-073709.png

Screenshot_20210818-073739.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she had to show Morris and her eating her lunch. Which looked rank, btw!
The video wasn't a vlog, we don't need to see your lunch or cat. You wouldn't include that in a sit-down video that covers a specific topic (not that she does these anymore anyway).
Also, her eating "technique", just so bad. Cutting the eggs directly on the plate and the chucking the super chunky slices on top of the bagel. The cutlery just looks clunky and too big for her. The way she holds the fork 🙈 Can't believe she goes out for dinner to all these fancy places on a regular but holds knife and fork like a toddler!
View attachment 717934
View attachment 717935
Yeah you're right, you wouldn't have an egg break on any other video would you? It's got nothing to do with the content of the video.

Reactions: 4
Did her parents not teach her how to use cutlery? My 2 year old does better than this!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just tested positive for covid and I can’t help but feel bitter that she’s managed to get away with it so many times. I’ve just had 2 weeks off work so I don’t think I’ve caught it from there, I’ve moved house and have literally just been from my old place to my new place and back and fourth with the occasional supermarket trip. I’ve barely gone out anywhere and she’s managed to avoid it. Ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just tested positive for covid and I can’t help but feel bitter that she’s managed to get away with it so many times. I’ve just had 2 weeks off work so I don’t think I’ve caught it from there, I’ve moved house and have literally just been from my old place to my new place and back and fourth with the occasional supermarket trip. I’ve barely gone out anywhere and she’s managed to avoid it. Ffs.
Hope you get well soon and don't feel too unwell with it. It's mad isn't it, how some people are traveling around, going out all the time etc and then people who rarely go anywhere and are still being careful get unlucky 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So sorry to hear that, my lovely, life is just so unfair! I hope you don't feel too unwell 💕

• Heart
View attachment 717934
View attachment 717935
She's so smol all cutlery is too big for her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so smol all cutlery is too big for her hands.
She picked this cutlery! Her and no-one else! Way before she got together with G. Why would you buy massive cutlery when you know you have such tiny hands? Oh, because she thought it was cool (it's multicoloured, like spilled petrol), she probably thought it was cool AF while the truth is it was tacky then and even more so now.
And too big for her.

Reactions: 7
She picked this cutlery! Her and no-one else! Way before she got together with G. Why would you buy massive cutlery when you know you have such tiny hands? Oh, because she thought it was cool (it's multicoloured, like spilled petrol), she probably thought it was cool AF while the truth is it was tacky then and even more so now.
And too big for her.
She just wanted to emphasise her smallness with cutlery that was too big for her..far be it for her to pick up knives and forks in the appropriate toddler size.

Reactions: 5
I never heard the word “wall” pronounced the way she does 😩😩 “worr-uLL”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t fear, Kathleen will soon be using her nieces cutlery. Her sister might want to check Kathleen’s bag when she leaves.

• Haha
Imagine being so vain that you set up your phone to record a cuddle with your partner? The bird is bleeping mental 😳

63FA302C-E424-490E-AA24-7026CDCDC28F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagining the before and after of these type of pictures -

Katie: ‘G can you come outside?’

Geoff: ‘yes kathy I’m coming’

*Kath goes to the end of the garden, sets up her phone recording and plods back to where G is standing*

Geoff: ‘What are you doing?’

Katie: ‘I just want to show instagram how in love we are’

Geoff: ‘oh right….’

*Kath leans in for a hug and immediately turns round to check the phone recorded it’

Geoff: ‘uh so is that it?’

*Katie wanders off to find the perfect clip and upload it while Geoff heads back to his desk*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagining the before and after of these type of pictures -

Katie: ‘G can you come outside?’

Geoff: ‘yes kathy I’m coming’

*Kath goes to the end of the garden, sets up her phone recording and plods back to where G is standing*

Geoff: ‘What are you doing?’

Katie: ‘I just want to show instagram how in love we are’

Geoff: ‘oh right….’

*Kath leans in for a hug and immediately turns round to check the phone recorded it’

Geoff: ‘uh so is that it?’

*Katie wanders off to find the perfect clip and upload it while Geoff heads back to his desk*
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with this.

The healthiest relationships are the ones where there isn’t hardly any sign of it on social media

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.