Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't understand why she has a separate IG account for Morris which she never updates :rolleyes: Last time she added a pic there was July 19th and also they're a bite samey there

Reactions: 3
I just can't understand why she has a separate IG account for Morris which she never updates :rolleyes: Last time she added a pic there was July 19th and also they're a bite samey there
She’s starting to hoard IG accounts now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Influencers create lots of related accounts so they can say they have a reach of x amount. It’s all to bump up the numbers so brands will be more likely to work with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Influencers create lots of related accounts so they can say they have a reach of x amount. It’s all to bump up the numbers so brands will be more likely to work with them.
Oh so you can say that you have X number of followers "across all platforms" or some other shite like that. I see.

She’s starting to hoard IG accounts now
Comment of the day 👌

This is also one of hers 😂 Not updated for 3 years now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg! That new reel with her parents flogging the Starbucks cold coffee has made me cringe myself inside out 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Well I would like it if Reels which are ADs had AD on the thumbnail so I would know not to click on them. The moment you've clicked it starts playing straight away and you only realise you're watching an AD a few moments later while it's been a few seconds which I think technically counts as view even if you don't watch the whole thing.
I hope she shared the fee she got with her parents. You know, for filming her and having to star in this cringe fest.

Reactions: 8
Honestly cannot get over how much Geoffrey looks like her Dad! How does it not creep her out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Happy Bday Kathleen 🎂🎁🍾

Have these people not heard of trays? Or at least slightly bigger plates? Who has that much ketchup with breakfast?
Screenshot_20210811-165916_compress31.jpg

Even G's parents seem to have notice how bad K and G's diet is
Screenshot_20210811-165932.png

"Excuse me masseur/masseuse, do you mind if I snap a pic of the bed before you head out? Ta!"
Screenshot_20210811-165923.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy Bday Kathleen 🎂🎁🍾

Have these people not heard of trays? Or at least slightly bigger plates? Who has that much ketchup with breakfast?
View attachment 708272
Even G's parents seem to have notice how bad K and G's diet is
View attachment 708262

"Excuse me masseur/masseuse, do you mind if I snap a pic of the bed before you head out? Ta!"
View attachment 708263
She... paid someone to come to her house for a massage. Is that a thing? Or do I live in a cave?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She... paid someone to come to her house for a massage. Is that a thing? Or do I live in a cave?
Yes it is. Some masseurs or physios only work like this. It's cheaper when you don't have to rent out your own space. A bit like hairdressers or beauticians who go to people's houses to do false eyelashes, nails etc.
My boyfriend's employer used to have a masseur come in every couple of months, take over a little conference room and gave everyone a lovely massage over the course of a couple of days. He did for a few small businesses as well as private clients

Reactions: 7
I gotta admit I think the cat is so cute. Don't need to follow a whole account for it. I'll just look at the photos y'all post here.

Reactions: 10
I gotta admit I think the cat is so cute. Don't need to follow a whole account for it. I'll just look at the photos y'all post here.
The cat is darn cute, that can't be denied but it's the pretentious name and her bursting in hysteric laughter every time Morris does as much as opens his eyes, that kind of puts you off liking the little bastard

Reactions: 18
Those overcooked cold eggs are giving me the heaves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So, anything that can't be filled with tat is dead space. A nice console/ some drawers with a mirror above might work where that blackboard wall is. If they have shelves all the way up to the ceiling it's going to make it feel so claustrophobic. Not sure why any of it needs to be custom MDF either, but what do I know.

I won't bang on about her skincare, but she isn't following the advice given by the Skin&Me dermatologists 🤪 she's just piling on active ingredients.

Did we ever find out what all this was about!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.