Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10:20 and still no weekend roundup. Well, it's Monday morning and I'm sure Kath and 'G' deserve a DELICIOUS LAY IN after a long weekend of brunching, boozing and porking. Exhausting guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The way Geoff tried to make out like Kathleen had treated him to a nice dinner but it was all an ad, embarazzzzing🤣

• Haha
I’ve only just watched the scoliosis vlog, did anyone noticed she’s making whinging noises and then says “I’ve got a deformity” and then GIGGLES. She absolutely loves it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s beyond me why she needs an office? All she does is take a couple of pics, whine about how unwell she is and create captions littered with spelling mistakes. Most of which she does from her pit anyway because she has a migraine headache constantly.

Now she’s sorted the furniture out I do hope she has a new lock to replace the bike chain

Is anyone else bothered by her manky old feet with the foot tattoo? She definitely got a foot fetish, she’s barefoot in most of her IG pics and stories, mostly barefoot in vlogs and older vlogs in the flat she shared with the 2 friends. Super gross considering that was shared housing and who knows what lurks on those floors and she mentioned they had problems with mice. Even more logic to wear socks. She looks like she could do with a good wash in general

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else bothered by her manky old feet with the foot tattoo? She definitely got a foot fetish, she’s barefoot in most of her IG pics and stories, mostly barefoot in vlogs and older vlogs in the flat she shared with the 2 friends. Super gross considering that was shared housing and who knows what lurks on those floors and she mentioned they had problems with mice. Even more logic to wear socks. She looks like she could do with a good wash in general
I always think she looks a bit soapy. Like she is a minge and fringe washer instead of a full on scrub. That foot tattoo is so basic witch 2008.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Edinburgh Gin goes on "never to buy from again" companies list.
1628522020978.png

What exactly is a "seaside cocktail"?
1628521975707.png

Indeed, this is a lot of wine.
1628522052703.png

I would probably not eat anything after all the food and drink they have had 🤮 and certainly not cereal!
1628522422085.png

And then they had this the following morning.
How is she not extremely overweight?
1628522493640.png

Keeping it healthy
1628522528386.png

She did look pretty and happy though.
1628522593891.png

They also went out for dinner. Jesus.
1628522653845.png

Seriously, how is she still so slim?
1628522700886.png

I don't. I hate slippers so walk barefoot at home most of the time and wear fluffy socks when it's cold. We are renting but it's laminated flooring and tiles everywhere so no manky carpets.
I don't like her tattoos but I generally don't mind feet. I don't get grossed out by other people's feet, even if they're dodgy, they're just a body part to me so I feel very neutral towards them. I like my own feet (not sorry). I always make sure my nails and clipped and clean and paint them nice colours in the summer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Edinburgh Gin goes on "never to buy from again" companies list.
View attachment 704935

What exactly is a "seaside cocktail"?
View attachment 704933
Indeed, this is a lot of wine.
View attachment 704936
I would probably not eat anything after all the food and drink they have had 🤮 and certainly not cereal!
View attachment 704946

And then they had this the following morning.
How is she not extremely overweight?
View attachment 704949

Keeping it healthy
View attachment 704951

She did look pretty and happy though.
View attachment 704954

They also went out for dinner. Jesus.
View attachment 704962
Seriously, how is she still so slim?
View attachment 704963

I don't. I hate slippers so walk barefoot at home most of the time and wear fluffy socks when it's cold. We are renting but it's laminated flooring and tiles everywhere so no manky carpets.
I don't like her tattoos but I generally don't mind feet. I don't get grossed out by other people's feet, even if they're dodgy, they're just a body part to me so I feel very neutral towards them. I like my own feet (not sorry). I always make sure my nails and clipped and clean and paint them nice colours in the summer.
Jesus christ. Again, no offence to anyone who likes meals like that, but the taster meal couldn't be further away from haddock and chips covered in salt and vinegar and eaten out of the paper by the sea could it!? No idea what a seaside cocktail is, unless it's a thermos of tea, water brought from home or a panda pop from the chippy I cannot relate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Major creep vibes from the photo booth - the way G was leering at her and she was giggling 🤮 the more I see, the more creepy he seems. The fact there are always so many photos and videos of her too, creepin hell he’s just constant.

Reactions: 9
It’s beyond me why she needs an office? All she does is take a couple of pics, whine about how unwell she is and create captions littered with spelling mistakes. Most of which she does from her pit anyway because she has a migraine headache constantly.

Now she’s sorted the furniture out I do hope she has a new lock to replace the bike chain
I dont get this either. To make her 'job' appear important? Most people have a desk set up somewhere in their home to improvise with what they have. It doesn't make sense why she needs a separate office room

Reactions: 5
Maybe our Kathleen is selling foot pics on the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Major creep vibes from the photo booth - the way G was leering at her and she was giggling 🤮 the more I see, the more creepy he seems. The fact there are always so many photos and videos of her too, creepin hell he’s just constant.
The way he leers at her when they're swing dancing too. Uncomfortable to watch. Shes super child-like around him though, but she plays on the act shes so 'smoooollll' and hes so big thing, weird

Reactions: 6
And instead of just having fun and doing her own thing, she was also following him there :rolleyes:
1628525797714.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ. Again, no offence to anyone who likes meals like that, but the taster meal couldn't be further away from haddock and chips covered in salt and vinegar and eaten out of the paper by the sea could it!? No idea what a seaside cocktail is, unless it's a thermos of tea, water brought from home or a panda pop from the chippy I cannot relate.
Seaside tea for Tories

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.