Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you have to give a reason? These places need to start learning that people are sick of influencers
Sorry I missed this from earlier on. I didn’t but when they come back to me to confirm the cancellation I might elaborate!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And instead of just having fun and doing her own thing, she was also following him there :rolleyes:
View attachment 705058
It’s just so strange isn’t it? It really makes my skin crawl. In a way, I wonder if she’s attracted to a certain personality/type of person. Not saying G is like Andrew, but perhaps there are similar personality traits that she can’t help but be attracted to? I felt like Andrew was the same around her, although not as creepy. For example that music video they did in the park - she likes the attention and she likes to play up and perform for a camera. So when someone enjoys it and encourages it, as well as being part of her job, I think she really loves it and gets swept away with it. The photo shoot that G set up is basically the same vibe as the music video, all for show and attention but also for his own enjoyment too whilst hidden in the defence it’s for her job.

Reactions: 9
It’s just so strange isn’t it? It really makes my skin crawl. In a way, I wonder if she’s attracted to a certain personality/type of person. Not saying G is like Andrew, but perhaps there are similar personality traits that she can’t help but be attracted to? I felt like Andrew was the same around her, although not as creepy. For example that music video they did in the park - she likes the attention and she likes to play up and perform for a camera. So when someone enjoys it and encourages it, as well as being part of her job, I think she really loves it and gets swept away with it. The photo shoot that G set up is basically the same vibe as the music video, all for show and attention but also for his own enjoyment too whilst hidden in the defence it’s for her job.
That music video might have been the most cringey thing I've ever seen on YouTube. Even the memory of it gives me second hand embarrassment 😖

ETA https://www.katiesnooks.com/2014/05/life-my-first-music-video.html

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And instead of just having fun and doing her own thing, she was also following him there :rolleyes:
View attachment 705058
She seemed more independent before meeting him. Its a shame shes super reliant on him and can do less for herself now. I notice he makes fun of her and laughs when she does. She vlogged herself crying when he had to go out of town on a work trip. Considering her age, i find it alarming

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That music video might have been the most cringey thing I've ever seen on YouTube. Even the memory of it gives me second hand embarrassment 😖

ETA https://www.katiesnooks.com/2014/05/life-my-first-music-video.html
Even the blog post talks about how dependent she is on Andrew to reassure her about the comments, I think she certainly has a type looks wise but as above, she’s SO dependent on someone. She likes them fawning over her and needs their guidance and reassurance to do anything.

• Sad
  • Haha
Even the blog post talks about how dependent she is on Andrew to reassure her about the comments, I think she certainly has a type looks wise but as above, she’s SO dependent on someone. She likes them fawning over her and needs their guidance and reassurance to do anything.
I think that's why many of us are so disappointed with the way she conducts herself atm - we preferred the single and independent Katie before she met Father Geoff

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think that's why many of us are so disappointed with the way she conducts herself atm - we preferred the single and independent Katie before she met Father Geoff
She’s massively regressed from the girl who made those dating videos. I LOVED those date review videos, I don’t even recognise her as the same person now.

• Sad
I literally unfollowed her because she kept going on about her boyfriend...so offputting, and not just because I'm bitterly single lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How embarrassing that ‘G’ wrote she was treating him to lunch and it was all a freebie. They’re also clearly still mega concerned about covid and limiting going out still then 🙄

That is a lot of booze and food. No wonder her skin and guts are in a state!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d forgotten what Andrew looked like. She CLEARLY has a type when it comes to looks

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She can't. She has nothing else to post about
And now she’s having tomorrow and Friday off for her birthday! On top of her usual weekend off.

I’d like to know what exactly she’s having time off from??? 😂

• Haha
If they go out for these fancy tasting menu dinners how do they make birthdays feel special or any different to a normal day?
She eats out 3-4 times a week, treats herself to knew clothes etc most days, where does she get fulfilment from? No wonder she’s so vapid

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think we need to get her this made on a tee shirt and send it to her PO BOX she is always banging on about 😂
A little crop top made with poor quality fabric to match the rest of her wardrobe
(Too harsh?)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.