Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is a 33 year old woman with a mortgage and a fiancé but she’s had to call her mum round for moral support in justifying why she should NOT throw away an empty can of Impulse from 1998. I’m sorry, what the duck? Her psychiatrist friend said she doesn’t need professional help? Is everyone in her life deluded? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First off her mum is so sweet, what a lovely mum but you can see where Katie gets her boarding tendencies from!

Secondly, why oh why Katie did you not do this before you moved into this house! You are 33 and you have already collected all of this crap, how much are you going to have in 10, 20, 30 years!?

She needs to stop accepting from PR companies until she can get a hold on her hoarding. The Zara bag picture really was the cherry on top 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
C'mon please don't encourage Katie haha! "Couple goals?" :rolleyes:
(Is that Emily Valentine the person who have been mentioned on a few threads, basically is she the one who was on Big Brother and said something racist and was removed, and is now trying to establish herself as an influencer under a different name?)

View attachment 673647
That is her

Her mum is super nice haha I would have slap her back and forth already, not literally but did you guys sense her frustration when she had to part with it and she said ‘duck it, duck it all”…she has the mental age of a 5 years old.

Reactions: 8
Is it normal?? Do other people do this? I honestly wouldn’t need to declutter anything… there’s probably a few surplus toiletries in my cupboard 🤷🏼‍♀️ My friends and family’s houses all seem fairly neat unless they are hiding stuff somewhere!!

I probably have a declutter around once a year?! But that’s more like quickly going through any drawers and chucking anything that’s been shoved in there and I no longer need. Maybe also have a wardrobe sort out once a year?

Reactions: 7
Yeah if I feel that I have clothes I haven't worn for ages or don't fit any more then I'll donate them. I try and operate a 'one in one out' rule when bringing anything new into my house as well. I rarely have a full on declutter session where I look for things I no longer need...

• Heart
Instead of booking that venue (neon light is quite tacky now, why is she always late to whatever trend), he can hire a therapist for her hoarding tendencies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are people in the UK not able to buy room cooling fans online? It seems every summer they complain about heat waves and no A/C and yet they don’t buy something like this? My friend has one that can cool a room like 10* and it works really well, it’s tall and pretty quiet too.

Reactions: 4
Are people in the UK not able to buy room cooling fans online? It seems every summer they complain about heat waves and no A/C and yet they don’t buy something like this? My friend has one that can cool a room like 10* and it works really well, it’s tall and pretty quiet too.
Because all of them want a Gifted Dyson, trust me, we all have a fan, cheap or expensive that we bought with our own money.

Lily Pebbles, the Queen B (Queen of Begging) moans about the heat every year. They have 1 Dyson fan that they share between the 3 of them, in a 3 bed Victorian house

Reactions: 9
Homes in the UK are built to keep heat in, so they are ovens with or without a fan!

Reactions: 7
Plus we have about 3 truly hot days per year so a cooling unit really isn’t a common desirable item.

Reactions: 6
Guyyyysssssss (said in Kathleen's whiney voice) doesn't everyone have a bottle of Spice Girls body spray from 1997? I've kept mine for 25 years now and I spray it once a year and have a good sniff and a trip down memory lane. Would be worth a lot of money now!!!!! It was limited edition! (Did anyone else piss themselves when she said it would be worth a lot of money? Pass me the Tena lady!). I also have 572 beanie babies, 6087 pogs, bleeping hundreds of yoyos, an old Opal Fruits wrapper (what they were named before they became Starburst. Ahhhh the memories) that I sniff once a week and a cupboard full of Furbies...they're all broken.

This is all in jest. I know that hoarding can be an illness. I think maybe Kath needs to acknowledge she has a problem and then get some help from it. Denying being a hoarder when you have a bottle of Impulse from 1997 and a broken Zara bag that you have to take a photo of in order to remember is....really something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the rest of her photo album if she thinks a picture of a broken handbag is worth keeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how anybody can watch that and not think she has an issue is beyond me. It was honestly quite sad to watch.

Kate if you’re reading here I get how tough it is. How I tackled my hoarding was I have one big airtight box that has all of the things that I can’t get rid of in. But that’s it, just one box. If it fits in there then it can stay, but if something doesn’t then that means something else has to go, forcing me to prioritise. And some CBT therapy as mine was attached to my grandparent developing dementia and being scared that if I didn’t keep everything then I would lose my memories too.

She really needs to nip this in the bud now before it becomes a bigger problem, or before she has children and ends up keeping every single thing they’ve worn

• Heart
Reactions: 22
First vlog of her's I've watched in a while (you know who annoys me). Her mom is soooo sweet. And I really feel for her. I've said before as have others this is an issue she should get help for before it gets worse. You can tell how hard it is for her to get rid of things and I just hope for her own well being she can tackle this issue. Enjoyed the vlog though!

• Heart
I bet my LIFE she has hoarded things from her relationship with her ex (including the wedding dress)
I bet she has a big memory box of twigs and receipts which she sniffs to remind her of the happy times. Would really really enjoy her declutter that and stick all of it in a bonfire and set it alight or something- now that would be brilliant content

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet my LIFE she has hoarded things from her relationship with her ex (including the wedding dress)
I bet she has a big memory box of twigs and receipts which she sniffs to remind her of the happy times. Would really really enjoy her declutter that and stick all of it in a bonfire and set it alight or something- now that would be brilliant content
You just know she still has the condom foil from the first time her and Geoffrey did missionary with the lights off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.