Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Katie as well forgetting to wish her sister a happy birthday on instagram so doing a belated one 🙄 lol

*Also this is my 1000th post on tattle (🙈) and I wanted it to be in my fave thread of all time ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic Katie as well forgetting to wish her sister a happy birthday on instagram so doing a belated one 🙄 lol

*Also this is my 1000th post on tattle (🙈) and I wanted it to be in my fave thread of all time ❤
It's actually her sister who posted the wishes for Katie, Katie's merely reposted it 😂
(IG can get confusing)
Congrats on being a Super Tattler
Screenshot_20210820-112951~2.png

Reactions: 6
Is there really a need for a video of Kathleen pouting and putting earrings on? So self-indulgent.
View attachment 721224

What do you think she'll wear it with? Too-short-and-too-tight-mini-skirt, Doc Marties and dad's socks? I mean, Geoff's socks?
"I had a real thing about drawing attention to myself so steered clear of accessories" I smell bs

Reactions: 6
Is there really a need for a video of Kathleen pouting and putting earrings on? So self-indulgent.
View attachment 721224

What do you think she'll wear it with? Too-short-and-too-tight-mini-skirt, Doc Marties and dad's socks? I mean, Geoff's socks?
I really think she would look stunning with dark hair, decent make up and some decent clothes

Reactions: 8
The desk is ugly, everything she buys is ugly. Hairpin legs really cheapens her house 🏡

Drawing attention to herself, said that person that has a social media job and tattoo her fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any idea why she added some super old Stories from Austria to her Highlights? Fishing for a free holiday break?
1629476004722.png

Reactions: 5
I finally forced myself to watch her birthday present vlog.

“I made a little thermostat of tea”
“We listened to an audible book”
“We have come to shropshurrrrr”
“ is it lions quay or lions kway”
“OMG LITTLE DUCKS THEY ARE SO KAYOOT”
“It’s the JOOWEL airfryer”

Couldn’t watch anymore past that. Sorry. Also I was keeping a tally of how many times she can say ‘little’ in 1 video and I lost count after 354.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blonde hair really isn't her vibe. Neither is long hair.
She wont dye her hair dark as she’s compares herself to Khaleesi from GOT and G said he thinks she looks like her. Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wont dye her hair dark as she’s compares herself to Khaleesi from GOT and G said he thinks she looks like her. Cringe!
Even tho it looks tit? Wow.

Prolly cos she knows her hair won't look as good as her sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes because himself he looks like Khal Drogo
#powercouple
Whilst we’re on the topic did anyone see the Q&A video they did when Kath said G looks like Bradley Cooper? As if 😂. They’re good for each other’s egos I must say

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whilst we’re on the topic did anyone see the Q&A video they did when Kath said G looks like Bradley Cooper? As if 😂. They’re good for each other’s egos I must say
Bradley Cooper?! Bradley bleeping Cooper?? More like Sheldon Cooper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie: I don’t like to draw attention to myself
Also Katie:

4654661D-8828-42CB-BE88-45446BB499AD.jpeg

But she’s right, if she had earrings on in this picture it would totally draw attention to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.