Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve said this about 99% of influencers at some point, but I genuinely can’t believe that there’s people out there literally making life changing decisions within their jobs on a daily basis and then there’s people taking bleeping pictures of sardines milling about their house and earning triple. What a head duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like I’ve said this about 99% of influencers at some point, but I genuinely can’t believe that there’s people out there literally making life changing decisions within their jobs on a daily basis and then there’s people taking bleeping pictures of sardines milling about their house and earning triple. What a head duck.
As a newly single parent to 2 kids, it pisses me off more than it used to. I constantly worry about money, and due to the ages of my kids, I can't work. Even if I did manage to work, I'd have to pay child care, meaning I wouldn't have a wage anyway.
And this complete knob gets to lounge about in her pants and is sent free food. I feed my kids first and eat what they leave so there's no waste.

Selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find this a bit contradicting considering they stayed in at the weekend due to a rise in cases? And how nice that she smashed through work and then travelled to Essex for lunch? Imagine only needing to do a couple of hours work tops
544418BE-621C-4CAE-818F-EAB616E1C3B8.png
D7E95F28-E296-4376-88A7-87996BBAF86B.png

Reactions: 11
“I’ve stayed home all weekend because cases are rising”
*24hrs later goes on an unnecessary jaunt to Essex*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“I’ve stayed home all weekend because cases are rising”
*24hrs later goes on an unnecessary jaunt to Essex*
Erm excuse me, she can’t just be expected to stick to her ridiculous double standards if she has plans 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm excuse me, she can’t just be expected to stick to her ridiculous double standards if she has plans 😉
That’s what cracks me up. Literally no one would care if she’d gone out at the weekend. Then she virtue signals, and then contradicts herself 😂 the girl is such a mug!

Reactions: 16
Just to say, to be fair, where she lives to Essex could be a 15 minute journey from her house in Walthamstow depending on where she meant in Essex. Buckhurst Hill or Loughton for example is really very close to Wood Street.

Reactions: 3
Just to say, to be fair, where she lives to Essex could be a 15 minute journey from her house in Walthamstow depending on where she meant in Essex. Buckhurst Hill or Loughton for example is really very close to Wood Street.
Yes, and I imagine she was "saving" herself by not going out at the weekend so she could see her mum and sis. It's probably better travelling out of busy London than them three meeting somewhere central where it's busy and crowded.

Reactions: 3
Wow her sister is huge
She's due in two weeks, she can't possibly look like a twig, can she? I don't think she is huge though, look at this pic below, her bump is indeed quite big but I don't think she's put on weight all that much during her pregnancy? Also her boyfriend (husband? Are they married?) is quite a tall guy so the baby can be relatively big.
1627417220467.png

Reactions: 8
Is that another v neck dress with no bra? I'd be worried about falling out of it but that seems to be her new thing I guess.

Reactions: 6
I’m going in with an early bingo guys! I’m calling a vlog about how this new baby is helping her through her emetophobia blah blah blah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I gotta say I think she'd look cute with a lob/bob cut!
She did have a long bob and while I think the length was great on her (I genuinely believe it's a universal haircut that suits so many people and it's my personal go-to whenever I decide to go shorter), the hair wasn't particularly well cut. It was a bit choppy and it didn't look very nice when not styled and the idea behind getting a long bob is so it looks great whether the hair is styled or not!

Reactions: 4
Sorry can't edit, didn't mean to put Zanna in here! Although her haircut is quite nice too 😂

Lol it's the frilly bits that don't do it for me. It's a nice jumpsuit otherwise.
As for the "writing" bit, I hope it's not another book 😂
Screenshot_20210728-100929.png

Another proof she reads here: we discussed influencers reposting content without explaining why and today Katie's included a note with her post: well done babes! Our time has not been wasted.
Screenshot_20210728-100945.png

This post though 😂
I'm afraid that dictionary's definition of family is "a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit". Let's not "redesign" meaning of words please? I live with my boyfriend and a few house plants, I wouldn't call us a family. We're a couple with house plants. That's it 😬
Screenshot_20210728-101714.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.