Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After everything she went through and how long it took to get her skin clear I am so shocked she doesn’t bother to stick to the routine she’s been given by the dermatologist. It’s so annoying to watch her complain about her skin getting bad when we’ve all watched it happen because she never turns down a freebie and eats so much tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has anyone called her out on her post? If I had Instagram I'd be saying something. Surely other people have noticed what's already been discussed here?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone called her out on her post? If I had Instagram I'd be saying something. Surely other people have noticed what's already been discussed here?
Ugh her comments are flooded with huns thanking her for highlighting her totally self inflicted phlight and that she is so strong for raising awareness on about free cheese, alcohol and various invasive facial treatments acne

• Wow
Reactions: 8
After everything she went through and how long it took to get her skin clear I am so shocked she doesn’t bother to stick to the routine she’s been given by the dermatologist. It’s so annoying to watch her complain about her skin getting bad when we’ve all watched it happen because she never turns down a freebie and eats so much tit.
That’s what she gets for using all the freebies. Recommending a different product every week as her “go to FAVE”. Any wonder her skins kicked the bucket again. I have no sympathy but as usual she will act the victim. Surprised nobody’s called her out in the comments

Reactions: 5
I can't with her. Complaining about her skin but informing us in the same breath how amazing her Dyson is.
Also isn't Geoff's little comment a touch patronising?
I can picture the two of them sitting on their sofa and Kathleen going, "Babe, can you comment something nice on my acne post?" and Geoff, "Sure babe, what do you want me to write?"
Meanwhile, what he really should be doing is supporting Katie by offering to cook her a veggie or dairy-free meal couple of times a week, and quite frankly, they'd both do with having one or two fewer alcoholic drinks at the weekend :rolleyes: They enable each other and it's not healthy.
1629671650533.png

PS Also how lazy is it not to tidy up your background for selfies? We didn't really need to see her manky grey/brown towel/bathrobe/whatever it is.
Outstanding attention to detail (my arse)!

Reactions: 10
It’s so ridiculous isn’t it. Why work with skin+me and then not use their product properly? It makes the product look tit. If I worked for the brand I’d be so pissed off but it’s their own fault for working with tit, fickle “influencers”. They should probably do their research better.

I know these products don’t work for everybody but I’ve been using skin+me for 9 months now and I’ve had excellent results on my acne. I just wish she would use it properly or not advertise it.
Same skin and me is a brilliant product when used correctly. Every time I get bored of a simple skincare routine and stray from it the spots come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

"I thought my struggle with acne was over after I finished roacutane. Since then I've shoved so many gifted products on my face with complete disregard for the consequences. I've also continued to eat as much meat, dairy and alcohol as I can but I still don't have clear skin. I've even done some #ADs for alcohol. Six months ago I decided that after years of influencing and sponsored posts I'd actually think about my skincare for myself and put together a new routine based on Caroline's book. I then scrapped all of that a few months later and subscribed to Skin and Me, I even did a sponsored video with them claiming that their product cleared my acne. Since then I've ignored all of their advice and continued to use a cocktail of Tretinoin, AHAs, BHAs, retinoids and various other exfoliants. On top of all that, last week I went for a facial and then rubbed some #gifted oil into my irritated skin, which seems to have given me spots. I just can't work out where I'm going wrong. I even rub my face into my cat's fur sometimes, now that I don't have a hamster to rub all over my face. I've also made sure to maintain my bad habit of constantly rubbing my face with my own hands"

bleeping hell. It's not difficult is it!?
She treats her skin the way a bariatric patient might if they loose weight, feel out of danger, then go about eating what they want as they are now a healthy weight, they can treat themselves now and then. Or an ex gambler who kids themselves they can just go to Vegas, but just for the buffets. An ex alcoholic who can drink socially after drying out etc.

Her body went through the trials of roacutane, her skin (and every other organ) dried itself out, is now clear, so she can have the facials, use the oils, miss a night of taking off her make up like anyone else blessed with clear skin.

She could go to an endocrinologist to try and get to the bottom of things, but it wouldn't be a #spon or an #ad. I will also echo what everyone is posting, alcohol and her diet are going to be big contributing factors. Considering all her other ailments, the bloating, the abdominal pain, menstrual pain, headaches I am surprised she isn't more motivated to change. Spots aside isn't she worried about blood pressure, diabetes, n.a.s.h? Bodies are fragile.

TLDR - She's her own worst enemy.

• Heart
She treats her skin the way a bariatric patient might if they loose weight, feel out of danger, then go about eating what they want as they are now a healthy weight, they can treat themselves now and then. Or an ex gambler who kids themselves they can just go to Vegas, but just for the buffets. An ex alcoholic who can drink socially after drying out etc.

Her body went through the trials of roacutane, her skin (and every other organ) dried itself out, is now clear, so she can have the facials, use the oils, miss a night of taking off her make up like anyone else blessed with clear skin.

She could go to an endocrinologist to try and get to the bottom of things, but it wouldn't be a #spon or an #ad. I will also echo what everyone is posting, alcohol and her diet are going to be big contributing factors. Considering all her other ailments, the bloating, the abdominal pain, menstrual pain, headaches I am surprised she isn't more motivated to change. Spots aside isn't she worried about blood pressure, diabetes, n.a.s.h? Bodies are fragile.

TLDR - She's her own worst enemy.
Shes not worried about the rest of it, only the bloating and spots because thays all we can see. The rest obv doesn't exist.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm starting to wonder if it's deliberate. The only real, big success she's ever had was with her roaccutane content - look at the views of those videos compared to all her others. We've discussed in the past that she struggles to find a niche, wanting to be true crime, sex toys, lipstick, cat, trapeze, dating, cheese toasties and Halloween makeup, but I would imagine she sees her own stats and realises skincare is probably where a lot of her followers originally found her.

Weekend roundup predictions:
- ingesting more crap food
- drinking more alcohol
- more stupid and boring piks of Morris the dull cat
- Brunches with G and some odd home cooking from Gousto
- more whinging
- laying about doing duck all
- playing more dumbass video games bcoz let’s face it, it’s not like she has anything better to do I.e a proper job

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weekend roundup predictions:
- ingesting more crap food
- drinking more alcohol
- more stupid and boring piks of Morris the dull cat
- Brunches with G and some odd home cooking from Gousto
- more whinging
- laying about doing duck all
- playing more dumbass video games bcoz let’s face it, it’s not like she has anything better to do I.e a proper job
I think this is a full house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know about you guys but if between Friday-Sunday I consumed alcohol, McDonald’s breakfast, more alcohol, chocolate, let a cat touch my face repeatedly, and then had a greasy Indian takeaway my skin would be a complete mess too

I myself have really bad skin, but I have figured out my triggers. She’s said before that one of hers is diary yet she continues to eat it. One of mine is wine, so I don’t tend to drink it often. And I certainly wouldn’t consume allof that, use different products on my face every five minutes, then expect clear skin!!

I do agree with an above poster - does make you wonder if it’s purposeful to continue carving out a niche for herself as acne positive as it’s quite a popular movement online atm

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope that facial place that gifted her it last week think twice now. She’s made them look terrible! I don’t know why people get involved with her
The worst thing is she knows dairy and junk food is bad for skin but continues to consume it? What the hell does she want other than sympathy/something to moan over for content when only she can change her habits not anyone else

Reactions: 11
The worst thing is she knows dairy and junk food is bad for skin but continues to consume it? What the hell does she want other than sympathy/something to moan over for content when only she can change her habits not anyone else
This is what makes me think she has Münchausen syndrome. She lives for feeling unwell and having things wrong with her. She needs to get that looked at, as well as the hoarding

Reactions: 12
D6A5A4E7-9A01-4A65-A0F8-0B8D63BE513A.jpeg

I’m starting to think she actually enjoys when her skin is bad because the height of her influencer success was around her acne diaries.

Reactions: 11
That’s like a mental issue then- if she’s encouraging her skin to flare up just for likes and engagement, that’s next level f*ckd up. It’s kind of like a self harm? Who would do that to themselves?
But then again it’s either or. She’s either so thick that she doesn’t realise how her lifestyle is affecting her health or she’s just a nut job influencer who has realised that she was most popular when she had acne?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.