Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing a calligraphy course. One thing I really like about Kathleen is that she always seems keen to try new things and learn new skills. She seems quite creative and able to turn her hand to different things. Not book writing though. Just thought I'd say something positive for once. Don't know what's come over me. Maybe I should go to A&E ...
I think this is why I get so frustrated with her content. She is very creative and she does genuinely seem like a nice person. It’s just the content is so lazy these days. Nothing sticks with her, like the true crime stuff. She’s lost her way a bit since meeting Geoffrey.

Reactions: 15
I agree she is open to trying new and interesting things. She doesn’t seem to give it her all though, apart from circus which she has kept up.
Anyone remember her true crime Thursdays? No didn’t think so as they didn’t last very long 🤣
2BC6CC20-861A-455D-A77C-C3D77F3E1304.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's doing a calligraphy course. One thing I really like about Kathleen is that she always seems keen to try new things and learn new skills. She seems quite creative and able to turn her hand to different things. Not book writing though. Just thought I'd say something positive for once. Don't know what's come over me. Maybe I should go to A&E ...
I think most of us would love to try out new things and enhance a creative skill but we r unable to as we have a real job unlike Kathleen, who’s ‘job’ consists of making crappy half arsed content, giggling at that bloody cat, eating brunch, waltzing around the house half naked and day trips to a&e

Reactions: 12
I think most of us would love to try out new things and enhance a creative skill but we r unable to as we have a real job unlike Kathleen, who’s ‘job’ consists of making crappy half arsed content, giggling at that bloody cat, eating brunch, waltzing around the house half naked and day trips to a&e
Very good point. Her lifestyle isn't really relatable at all. What is also unrelateable is forking out £195 for a 4-week calligraphy course aka a random hobby she's decided to take up. Who can afford that on a whim? Oh yeah, influencers

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Nice of her to show the world the “secret” beach now that she has moved away from there. duck the people still living there eh Kathy?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure the local residents will be so pleased with the random influx of ‘huns’ flocking to the secret beach this week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never been to London, but I knew of the beach location years ago. It really isn't a secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys. So much to cover.

As always, Grumpy Maurice's face just sums up the shenanigans perfectly.
Screenshot_20210602-094715.png

But yes. Did you know that Katie's tiny? The height difference between my partner and me is very similar to theirs yet I have never felt the need to go on my tip toes to have a picture taken.
But also, have you heard of heels Kathleen?
Screenshot_20210601-235024.png

Twice in one week at a&e yet continues to drink a sea of booze.
Screenshot_20210602-094727.png

Screenshot_20210602-094904.png

More like "made-up problems".
Screenshot_20210602-094911.png

LOL you only went to the pizza place last week.
(Before the a&e visit no 1).
Screenshot_20210602-094752.png

WHAT IS EVEN THIS POSE
I can see how individual might want to look slim in a swimming suit costume but there is no need for this low angle picture with spread out legs, in the name of what? Looking like you have a thigh gap?
Screenshot_20210602-094923.png

Just some of the food they ate during that week away.
Screenshot_20210602-094818.png

Screenshot_20210602-094827.png

Screenshot_20210602-094833.png

No-one asked to see half awake Katie covered in hotel sheets but we got it anyway.
Screenshot_20210602-095020.png

Well, you do have enough room at home for one of these. Might have to chuck away a couple of decorative bottles and the ugly red chair but it's a small price to pay to be able to have a plastic monstrosity clutter up your living space. 😊
Screenshot_20210602-094800.png

Not part of the weekend round up but how is JW one of her fave brands? She never used to drink whisky before this partnership.
Screenshot_20210602-134627.png

Screenshot_20210602-134642.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They took the cat up to Harrogate? Why? Wouldn’t you just get a pet sitter or cattery rather than put the cat through a few hours in a crate on the train or car. My cat is traumatised after 10 minutes to the vet!

They took the cat up to Harrogate? Why? Wouldn’t you just get a pet sitter or cattery rather than put the cat through a few hours in a crate on the train or car. My cat is traumatised after 10 minutes to the vet!
To be fair, some cats are fine with travel.

Did she get all that weekend for free?! Fucks sake
Would she not have had to put 'gifted' if so?

• Heart
Personally I'm glad she dropped the true crime thing. I don't understand the love for it. It's just women and girls being harmed in X number of ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Asking someone to pop in and feed the cat or taking it to a good reputable cattery is generally much less traumatic and confusing than spending four hours in a car and then being in someone else's house. Especially with the hot weather we've had.

That sauna photo doesn't actually look like her because of the angles. Also, what is this trend of swimwear that goes halfway up your backside/ giving yourself a wedgie?!

Matching manky white trainers as well 👌

Guys. So much to cover.
WHAT IS EVEN THIS POSE
I can see how individual might want to look slim in a swimming suit costume but there is no need for this low angle picture with spread out legs, in the name of what? Looking like you have a thigh gap?
View attachment 600800

Just some of the food they ate during that week away.
View attachment 600802
View attachment 600807
View attachment 600806

No-one asked to see half awake Katie covered in hotel sheets but we got it anyway.
View attachment 600804
LOVELY weekend away I'm sure, thanks daddy G, I was on my best behaviour etc. but I think she might know where the tummy troubles are stemming from at this point and is in flat out denial about it.

Rich food and alcohol.

Katie love, you are not Henry VIII. Pace yourself and have some easily digestible low foodmap meals.

A whole cooked breakfast ontop of fruit and pastries, them coffees, after a four course meal and cocktails followed by wine?

gurgle, gurgle....bloatttttttt. then explosions or backed up.

She might try to argue with herself that she doesn't eat like that all the time, ffs it was a holiday! Except, she kinda does. Takeaways, fakeaways, ready meals, daily fancy coffees or Starbucks cartons, a pack of biscuits a day, toasties and the weekend blow outs of brunches and meals put. G strikes me as someone who drinks with every evening mealand Katie probably indulges too, as she doesn't have toget up in the morning anyway (setting her own hours etc.)

Also poor Maurice, leaving him at home with a paid sitter would have been preferable for him or she could have given her sister some money to check in on him morning and evening, with the baby on the way she might have been grateful and its a nice way to give your sister something in a subtle way, without lording your hood fortune over her.

The arse shot by the pool, well that was probably all Daddy G. She didn't explain all the different rooms or give prices. Maybe in the youtube video she will?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOVELY weekend away I'm sure, thanks daddy G, I was on my best behaviour etc. but I think she might know where the tummy troubles are stemming from at this point and is in flat out denial about it.

Rich food and alcohol.

Katie love, you are not Henry VIII. Pace yourself and have some easily digestible low foodmap meals.

A whole cooked breakfast ontop of fruit and pastries, them coffees, after a four course meal and cocktails followed by wine?

gurgle, gurgle....bloatttttttt. then explosions or backed up.

She might try to argue with herself that she doesn't eat like that all the time, ffs it was a holiday! Except, she kinda does. Takeaways, fakeaways, ready meals, daily fancy coffees or Starbucks cartons, a pack of biscuits a day, toasties and the weekend blow outs of brunches and meals put. G strikes me as someone who drinks with every evening mealand Katie probably indulges too, as she doesn't have toget up in the morning anyway (setting her own hours etc.)

Also poor Maurice, leaving him at home with a paid sitter would have been preferable for him or she could have given her sister some money to check in on him morning and evening, with the baby on the way she might have been grateful and its a nice way to give your sister something in a subtle way, without lording your hood fortune over her.

The arse shot by the pool, well that was probably all Daddy G. She didn't explain all the different rooms or give prices. Maybe in the youtube video she will?
If I drank as much alcohol as her and ate all them rich foods I’d be shitting through the eye of a needle too. And I’m twice the size of her!

Reactions: 5
I have IBS (and I’m sure she does too?) and if I ate indulgently the way she does every weekend I’d have massive flare ups of my symptoms.
it’s not rocket science understanding your gut health, especially when you’ve had symptoms as long as she haa

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think someone with a great digestion would still feel awful eating like Kate does! If I've ever had a period of feeling bloated or whatever I eat simple foods and avoid alcohol until I feel better... I've never trundled myself off to every A&e in the country to whinge about having trapped wind 😂 honestly she just spends way too much time worrying about herself and eating rich foods

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think someone with a great digestion would still feel awful eating like Kate does! If I've ever had a period of feeling bloated or whatever I eat simple foods and avoid alcohol until I feel better... I've never trundled myself off to every A&e in the country to whinge about having trapped wind 😂 honestly she just spends way too much time worrying about herself and eating rich foods
A pot noodle isn’t as instagrammable as the tit she eats though is it? 😂 living for the Gram 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.