Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Has she shared that she's been to A&E, posted photos of medication without the labels and not said what happened/ what's wrong? How very 2010 Facebook of her.

Omg what happened?
I'll DM you hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'm not sure I understand the point of the house video. I was expecting a sit down video talking through the process, their requirements, timelines, any advice.... maybe the vloggy snippets could be included with some context. It just doesn't seem very useful to have a load of 30 second clips strung together
We're in a car
We're on the tube
We're looking at another house now
We've got a viewing
We've made an offer
We're on the sofa
Hehehe
We are stressed

I feel like Katie's missed a trick here because she could have made a really helpful video for other first time buyers, especially those in London.

A few ideas for segments could be

Why did we want to buy a house
Why did we want to stay in London
Requirements and preferences
When to get a mortgage in principle
Viewing properties/ changing opinions
How did Covid affect viewings
Putting in an offer
Exchanging
Completing
Was there anything unexpected/ that you weren't prepared for
Any advice for other first time buyers
Would we do anything differently

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Elle

VIP Member
SORRY BUT imagine insulting Vans, calling them 'pot washer shoes' and trying to get your girlfriend to get rid of hers and meanwhile you're wearing THESE.

I'm not one to be a dick about peoples' clothing as people are free to express themselves how they wish or might not have money to buy certain items or whatever but in my opinion 'G' made himself fair game when he made those rude comments about Vans.
Screenshot_20210705-125051_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210705-125252_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210705-125128_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210705-125307_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

unt Bessie

Decided not to watch 'My Mental Health Day' as soon as I saw the title as I knew it would just wind me up... ended up autoplaying after another video so just finished it and, as predicted, I'm absolutely raging.

Call it what it is, Katie (I'm too angry to even call her Kathleen right now).... it's a cliché wanky 'self care' day. That's absolutely fine and I have no issues with her sharing that, but stop using 'mental health' like a fucking trendy buzzword when mental illness can destroy lives and isn't cured by a bubble bath.

She also uses the term in such a bizarre way: 'mental health for me is grooming my cat'. WHAT? Just stick to what you know.

She's clearly struggling at the moment and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but speak to a bloody doctor rather than filming yourself crying and giving unqualified advice to the public.

Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rachellion

Oop! She’s off for her first vaccine. Prepare yourself ladies for how ill the side effects have made her, and how it’s really affected her worse than anyone else that’s had the jab.

She couldn’t just have a jab, she even had to make that extra 🙄

View attachment 607019
Similar experience for me. As a child I fell over and grazed my knee on the pavement outside the exact location of my vaccination centre. I really had to build the courage to walk on those same slabs again. But I did it y'all, and going in to have the vaccine straight after reliving that awful ordeal really made me realise just how strong I am. Think I'll write a book about it.

• Haha

Scanchx

I completely empathize that people can suffer with depression for no apparent reason other than thats how their brain works, but i've noticed that Katie has been on a slight downward trend ever since she moved out of the house with her friends.

I think Katie is dissatisfied with her career because she does not perceive herself to be successful, and I kind of agree with this. Although she lives a privileged life (lots of freebies) I don't think by influencer standards she is 'big'. Her channel hasn't grown much and I think she has reliazed that she is not successful at the things she is passionate about (I don't think she stopped her true crime series because she couldn't be bothered, but because she was disheartened by the views compared to her other videos).

I think most can agree that people work well under a bit of pressure. When she was single, she had to rely on her own income to support herself and thus there was some pressure to work and get content out. I do think G makes enough money to support them - i've always had the impression that he paid 100% of the rent at their flat, as Katie doesnt earn a 'set' amount each month. I think the fact that she did not have to worry about supporting herself has taken the pressure off and she has lost all motivation. She has even admitted that she is dissatisfied with her content and is not motivated to make any.

I think this combination is whats causes her to feel like she is in a rut and has probably triggered some depression, but she does not acknowledge that her lifestyle is causing it because she doesnt want to give up the easiness/flexibility/perks of the job.

NB - this is obviously just speculative observation

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
3E768DB3-6C60-4683-B4D3-40F554295AA0.jpeg
4E5D6C53-BCA9-4561-AE50-0E44A10BB975.jpeg

I don’t know what scenario is worse. Her asking Geoffrey to take pictures of her pretending to be asleep, or him actually taking real pictures of her asleep!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Kindred_

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Katie Snooks: Decluttering tat, giggling at the cat, cheese, meat, booze, repeat.

or words to that effect.
To completely take inspiration from this:

Katie snooks #5 cheese meat booze cake, back to A&E with a tummy ache

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Elle

VIP Member
She probably wears the earplugs so she can't hear 'G' saying 'babe' 'babe' 'babe' 'love you babe' 'pssssst babe' at random hours of the night. He's just sat there wide awake staring at her and taking photos.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
is she sleeping with ear plugs in?
In her own home? Am I the only one that finds that weird?

I guess if you sleep in until 11 it’s probably quite loud
This is Kath we are talking about. She probably has to wear the plugs because her ears are soooooooowwwww seeeewwppper doooooper sensitive they can hear Big Ben ticking all the way in Walthamstow

• Haha

Cloak

VIP Member
Can someone tell me when this basic af wedding calligraphy font will die a death? It reminds me of Pinterest about five years ago.

586D0001-9449-4832-BF60-FBE9068BF2E2.png

I thought given she is so east London and edgy she’d steer well clear of this type of thing?

757C1C2F-9A37-49D5-969F-E2ED05112FB7.jpeg

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I’m Just a massive prude, but seeing her post pics of her in bed when shes clearly naked is not something I want to see. Like i don’t care if you sleep naked, I just don’t want to see it or even come close to thinking about you being naked in bed with G.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Babybail93

VIP Member
Lovely weekend blah blah blah.
Spent time with G's parents, went to a spa hotel, pictures of food, pictures of the cat, Katie naked in bed, mentions being short twice.
And of course she had to mention A+E at the end. U OK hun?
Kathy doing an A&E crawl of the UK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kindred_

VIP Member
“And I’m the biggest true crime fan EVER! Just check out any of my ✨3✨videos and you’ll see”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22