Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie love, you are not Henry VIII. Pace yourself and have some easily digestible low foodmap meals.
This has tickled me!

If I turned up in at my boyfriend's parents' and needed to go to A&E due to undiagnosed stomach issues, the last thing I would be doing would be risking eating/drinking anything rich - holiday or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who is so ill and needing to attend A&e regularly, she hardly appears ill at all. I know you can’t always see, but it sounds like she’s in discomfort rather than excruciating pain. Trust me, if that was me I wouldn’t be gallivanting around, in a hot sauna and pool, eating loads of food, drinking alcohol and posing at every opportunity. If Daddy G wanted to see his parents I’d make the journey but take it easy and expect the parents understanding I was feeling under the weather. She’s really starting to infuriate me. How can she realise how much of a dick she looks - having a normal weekend, an expensive spa hotel stay too that most of us can only dream of right now and then end it all with a trip to A&e. If I was working there and asked how the past few days had been etc I’d be unable to hide my annoyance. Surely she should be under her GP or a department at the hospital not taking up valuable A&e services, you know for accidents and emergencies, people that actually need urgent and immediate care. Not melon head who just popped in to compare the service to her home A&e 🙄

And as for the height difference with G, mine is similar with my husband. Don’t see me banging on about it but then I’m not as special as Kathleen. Also did anyone else spot in every pool/swimsuit shot she seemed to have sucky in pants/Spanx on? Both the black swimsuit from behind and the blue patterned swimsuit on the side of the pool, you could see the pants underneath.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think I'd trust a dodgy stomach with a jacuzzi.... what if she trusted a fart?

Also did anyone else spot in every pool/swimsuit shot she seemed to have sucky in pants/Spanx on? Both the black swimsuit from behind and the blue patterned swimsuit on the side of the pool, you could see the pants underneath.
Do you mean this?

20210603_144421.jpg

Cos I think that is just her tattoo, or have I missed it completely?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say I'm not seeing spanx, just her knicker elastic tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh the audacity of this woman!
“I’m lying on the floor I have things to do oh why am I like this hue hue hue”
With a pik of her face on the carpet
Ugh must b difficult juggling your life packed full of creative hobbies, rich food, copious wine and fancy spa days 🙄
She’s such an entitled lazy snob

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep resharing that bleeping “secret” beach video?! Dick head

• Angry
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it honestly looked like Spanx to me and I was so puzzled but you’re right it’s her tattoo!!! 🙈
She should look into lazering some of those off, the foot one, the ssdgm heart one near her crotch and the knicker elastic one are especially bad.

Reactions: 5
Oh Katie just duck off will you.
All she has done today is lie around taking photos of herself and put washing on, even then she’s fucked it up. Why is she incapable of acting like a functioning adult?
How does G abide her laziness? Does he think it’s all retrogrades fault too?
10904A23-FAC8-4462-9174-9504F65B199E.jpeg
D3A96944-8340-4DC3-8751-479C72736B7D.jpeg
41F53DD9-28BB-4413-ABE4-94265C6AF2BC.jpeg
AEBF28C7-3789-4FCF-9BEE-2BACD34A3515.jpeg
14177859-98FA-4255-AC6E-200494858F50.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Complains on the Internet, the complains about people trying to help her?

Get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She should look into lazering some of those off, the foot one, the ssdgm heart one near her crotch and the knicker elastic one are especially bad.
These are probably her faves 😂 😂 😂

That last face. I would slap it.
The nipples. No-one asked to see her nips

Double post
We weren't going to ask 🙄
Screenshot_20210603-223643.png

Are this knickers? BURN. THEM. There are granny pants (each to their own) but these look like a diaper

Screenshot_20210603-223700.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet one of the 'favourite items of white clothing' was new and had black or blue print on it and its bled.

🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Katie just duck off will you.
All she has done today is lie around taking photos of herself and put washing on, even then she’s fucked it up. Why is she incapable of acting like a functioning adult?
How does G abide her laziness? Does he think it’s all retrogrades fault too?
View attachment 601982View attachment 601983View attachment 601985View attachment 601986View attachment 601987
So, it's one thing procrastinating and having an 'off day' with productivity. We all have those, I've had a few while I've been working at home.

It's another thing to take posed photos of yourself lounging around on the floor and telling everyone that you're not doing anything. Especially when some of your followers will be working hard and can't afford to casually lie about on the floor. Who even lies on the floor, unless you're playing with your kids or something!?

I've nothing to say about her sharing the saga of her washing other than
No-one cares. If you need to vent then maybe text your mates or something. Having said that, they'll also have limited things to say.
How is *this* quality content her job!!!??

She appears to be holding a pair of Daddy G's y fronts. Put them in the clothing recycling Katie. Or use them as a duster.
Are you telling me that not only they share a wardrobe now but also an underwear drawer? 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.