Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy G’s face when she was trying watermelon and mustard 😂 I guess that’s something only pot washers would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oop! She’s off for her first vaccine. Prepare yourself ladies for how ill the side effects have made her, and how it’s really affected her worse than anyone else that’s had the jab.

She couldn’t just have a jab, she even had to make that extra 🙄

0002FEFC-FFB5-400F-A62F-D7DBC151813F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lick aren't paying you to promote them anymore then?
Screenshot_20210607-134147_Instagram.jpg

Ahhhhh we see the route of the hoarding. Yikes.
Screenshot_20210607-133924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210607-133939_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahahaha right? It means soooooo much that I got an injection at a football ground I’m familiar with 🙄
Why the duck does it 'mean a lot
Get a grip.
Oop! She’s off for her first vaccine. Prepare yourself ladies for how ill the side effects have made her, and how it’s really affected her worse than anyone else that’s had the jab.

View attachment 607019

When I got my vaccine I drove past a supermarket we went to when I was a child. Maybe I should have got emotional and teary eyed about it?!

It almost feels like one-upmanship with a covid vaccine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 607019
Similar experience for me. As a child I fell over and grazed my knee on the pavement outside the exact location of my vaccination centre. I really had to build the courage to walk on those same slabs again. But I did it y'all, and going in to have the vaccine straight after reliving that awful ordeal really made me realise just how strong I am. Think I'll write a book about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldn’t see past the manky white trainers she wore all weekend, so scruffy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When I got my vaccine I drove past a supermarket we went to when I was a child. Maybe I should have got emotional and teary eyed about it?!

It almost feels like one-upmanship with a covid vaccine!
I got my vaccine at the same place as my mum, my parent in laws and my husband. SO EMOSH AND IT MEANT SO MUCH GUYS! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got my vaccine at the same place as my mum, my parent in laws and my husband. SO EMOSH AND IT MEANT SO MUCH GUYS! 😂
I had my vaccines at completely different venues to the rest of my family. There was no emotional attachment for me 😩 does that mean I have to throw the whole family away? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys! I had my vaccine at a random location I’d never been to before. I’ve wasted my opportunity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got my vaccine in the village hall, it means SOoooo much to me because I live in the village. I'm so emosh 😭🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've not had mine yet, I'm a quivering wreck.
I hope you get it soon 💜💜💜

I had mine in a town half an hour's drive because they had the shortest wait.
That's it.
I am not from UK originally so sadly no attachement or connection. I was just glad to be able to get vaccinated. How low are my expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not had mine yet, I'm a quivering wreck.
If you can, organise it somewhere that’s very significant and emotional to you. Like maybe near the supermarket where you do your weekly shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you can, organise it somewhere that’s very significant and emotional to you. Like maybe near the supermarket where you do your weekly shop?
Thatd be amazing and really spark joy. I'd LOVE to get my jab in the Mad tit Aisle in Aldi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All these beautiful stories.... we should write an anthology with our vaccination site stories. Seriously though.... I can't comprehend the 'it means so much' mentality. It doesn't matter if you got your jab behind a skip or in the room where you were born. It makes no difference.

Her Mum's kitchen colour scheme is cute but I'm not sure how you'd make sure it stays clean and dust free. The light fitting is gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Kathhh Fave actor but she missed the news about his new film?
Screenshot_20210607-114052.png

Screens are cosy? ... 🤯
The whole review is a bit clunky, she's trying to sound like a critic and is going for the more formal /impersonal style of writing but it just sound bad.

Screenshot_20210607-114151.png

Poor guy.
Screenshot_20210607-194142.png

Wonder where she copied this section from? 😅
Screenshot_20210607-114216.png

More clumsy writing. "Situated in Old Royal blah blah blah, UK arist Luke (...)" - is the artist situated in the ORN College? Does she even read these things before posting? Just sounds like something from a bad travel guide book.
Screenshot_20210607-114329_compress46.jpg

Her parents' house. Wow. This is where she takes inspiration from! The booze, the tiny bottles filled with tit (fairy dust?), the many mirrors, the crockery....
Screenshot_20210607-114524.png

Screenshot_20210607-114500.png

Screenshot_20210607-114517.png

WHYYYY
Screenshot_20210607-114624.png

More bad self-proclaimed food critic. The truffle was insane? I didn't realise fungi suffer from mental health issues.

Screenshot_20210607-114418.png

OBVIOUSLY.

Screenshot_20210607-183819.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More bad self-proclaimed food critic. The truffle was insane? I didn't realise fungi suffer from mental health issues.
This has really tickled me :LOL:

Not a fan of that maximalist decorating style - her parents must employ cleaners surely.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.