Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL yes, indeed, it's Friday Katie. Why are you "working"?
1622827789212.png

Looking like a teenager from one side...
1622828034208.png

And an old man from the other.
1622828094423.png

What's the point of telling us there is no filter if the picture was taken with calculator and you can't see the skin anyway :unsure: Also I really don't like the highlighter at all, just like a blob of grease on her cheek - and not even well blended.
1622828662820.png

LOL she just doesn't deserve this bag. As in, she wears it with all her cheap looking clothes, it's so jarring. If this "outfit" was supposed to convince me to buy the shirt, it put me off it even more 😅
1622828737462.png

Yes Kathleen we get it you lost a bit of weight WELL DONE

1622829075534.png

I am sure her "medicine" is not for anything serious if she can get down to the pub drink beer

1622829312900.png

Reactions: 11
She needs to size down in that skirt? 🤔 If anything, it looks like it’s pulling across her hips from being slightly too tight?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
No guys, everything she wears has too be a bit too tight and skimpy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, unless she’s grabbing fabric at the back, I’d say that skirt fits okay - satiny material always puckers.

If she’s on so much ‘medicine’ or has this completely unknown medical condition, should she even be drinking?

Reactions: 8
If she’s on so much ‘medicine’ or has this completely unknown medical condition, should she even be drinking?
Definitely not. Even if she's allowed to drink while taking the meds, how can she know if the drinking is not exacerbating her condition? (whatever that is :rolleyes: )

Reactions: 6
So, it's one thing procrastinating and having an 'off day' with productivity. We all have those, I've had a few while I've been working at home.

It's another thing to take posed photos of yourself lounging around on the floor and telling everyone that you're not doing anything. Especially when some of your followers will be working hard and can't afford to casually lie about on the floor. Who even lies on the floor, unless you're playing with your kids or something!?

I've nothing to say about her sharing the saga of her washing other than
No-one cares. If you need to vent then maybe text your mates or something. Having said that, they'll also have limited things to say.
How is *this* quality content her job!!!??
Maybe she is fishing for a vanish stain removed ad / spon deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with the skirt. Size down would be revealing her breakfast 🤢
She should do a sewing / basic tailoring class and learn to alter things, she is really short so manybthings will need altering slightly to look their best on her and I'm sure it could appeal to her crafty side.

That skirt looked a little tight across her hips /thighs but if she felt it was big on the waist she could learn to take it in.

That shirt looked like one of G's cast offs. The designer bag isn't the right length on her either, the chain needs shortening and, really it is an evening bag so will always look wrong with a casual day time look for a boozy pub lunch in an outfit that resembles a choice of clothes usually hastily thrown on to do some home DIY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But she’s sooo smol 😂
Miniscule 🙈
Screenshot_20210605-222205~2.png

She should do a sewing / basic tailoring class and learn to alter things, she is really short so manybthings will need altering slightly to look their best on her and I'm sure it could appeal to her crafty side.

That skirt looked a little tight across her hips /thighs but if she felt it was big on the waist she could learn to take it in.

That shirt looked like one of G's cast offs. The designer bag isn't the right length on her either, the chain needs shortening and, really it is an evening bag so will always look wrong with a casual day time look for a boozy pub lunch in an outfit that resembles a choice of clothes usually hastily thrown on to do some home DIY.
The bag would look awesome with:

- one of her boss babe suits plus a crisp white t-shirt/ decent quality cami (where you can't see her nips);
- suit trousers + a nice crisp t-shirt;
- blazer + nice crisp t-shirt + skinny/fitted jeans in a dark colour (black, indigo, plain, no rips, no weird stone wash stuff);
- nice smart playsuit (not the flimsy type you wear over a bikini for a beach day);

either one of the above + nice low heel sandals or CLEAN trainers

And yes, I keep repeating myself with the "crisp" but I am sure you know what I mean: nice thick cotton, bright white t-shirt is what she needs!

I can kind of see the type of look she's trying to achieve with the bag, that high street meets designer look, but because you can tell most of her clothes are cheap, thin/see-through, worn out and stretched out, never ironed, wrong size, she just falls flat every time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Blooming hell Kathy! At least lube us up with your weekend round up before you ram an add down our throats! Show some respect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weekend roundup highlights:

“We sat at home and watched the clouds for a bit”
Drinking from a penis mug bcoz so qUiRkY
Buying paint from B&Q bcoz clearly doesn’t take her own lick paint sponsorship seriously enough - I mean it’s only good if it’s free right?
So the hoarding comes from her mother then? Call it whatever fancy name you want- it’s HoardCore
Your cats gna get eaten by the fox love. For the love of god Keep. It. Inside.
mustard and watermelon? This is why u get the shits Kathy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mum and dad's house is giving me anxiety, so much clutter!!!
A fox is not "petrifying". They are beautiful!!

Reactions: 16
Her mum and dad's house is giving me anxiety, so much clutter!!!
A fox is not "petrifying". They are beautiful!!
I loved their garden. Even inside it looks cool, but all I could think of was all the places for dust to settle and spiders to hide. Not for me 😂

Reactions: 6
Jeez Louise, her parents house 😩 how on Earth would you clean that? What a dust trap.

I do love their garden though! Looks very cute.

Reactions: 8
I loved their garden. Even inside it looks cool, but all I could think of was all the places for dust to settle and spiders to hide. Not for me 😂
I'm boring, I don't mind colourful cushions etc, but I can't stand colourful decking 😂
Nah, way too much clutter inside, I could smell the dust through the photo 🤣
I never thought of the spiders hiding 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.