Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Kathy was more hipster wannabe than a full blown Hun.

However, the recent hospital and medication posts with no context has established that we have a Hun on our hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I worked in A&E for 8 terrible months. If anyone was well enough to take a selfie with their cannula, they were well enough to go home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chief growth officer in the digital industry!?!? Anyone seen The Social Dilemma ? Loads of money but loads of bad ethics!
I love all these made-up, inflated job titles, Chief of Growth because Director of Business Development or Strategy Manager is no longer cool. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her most recent picture of her staring at a wall is pretty meta because I feel like I’m staring at a wall when I look at her content.

too harsh? 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love all these made-up, inflated job titles, Chief of Growth because Director of Business Development or Strategy Manager is no longer cool. :ROFLMAO:
Likewise 'competitive salaries'. When you see that, you just know it's going to be way below the average, and thus only for trust fund kids whose parents have flats in London!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Fml I can't believe the amount of attention seeking. She's 32 years old! Who on earth takes a picture of yourself in the A&E?

What do we recon is wrong with her :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Fml I can't believe the amount of attention seeking. She's 32 years old! Who on earth takes a picture of yourself in the A&E?

What do we recon is wrong with her :unsure:
Judging by her most recent grid post, not a lot is wrong with her. The last thing I’d want to do if I were unwell is wedge myself into skin tight jeans and a vest, then take a picture staring at the wall.

Unbelievable

• Haha
She’s getting on my tits more than ever at the moment. She proper needs to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fairly certain that does not usually require a drip and using up a hospital bed.

Reactions: 2
Only Kathleen would spend the day painting one room and describe it as “intense”
🤣🤣🤣

Her whole life is one big excuse, she’s as lx embarrassing
Mine didn’t include that, think mine was a combo of niacinemide and salicylic acid! Niacinemide is a game changer though gals - I literally buy a few bottles from the ordinary each time (it’s like £6) and pop a bit on in the mornings and evenings. I’ll have a look and see if I can find anything with tretinoin in x

Just looked and unfortunately it looks like it can only be prescribed. What other ingredients are in your Skin&Me prescription? I think there are comparisons to tretinoin and retinol but they aren’t the same but that could be another option!
In the UK you can only get tretinoin prescribed, you can’t just buy it if a shelf.

Fairly certain that does not usually require a drip and using up a hospital bed.
Flushing some fluids through, making sure her kidneys are functioning and she's making urine. Perhaps she has a history of u.t.i's?

Omg what if she’s allergic to Geoffrey’s penis like she reckons she was Andrew’s!? 😂😂
Oh no, why did you have to bring it up, ewww! I have only just recovered from learning it the first time round, thanks to Katie not mentioning it for a while. It must be one of the most absurd things I have ever read online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will bet my house that she was given IV paracetamol. If someone was well but whiny, I always used to give IV paracetamol and send them on their way. It worked wonders. The sooner they were out, the sooner someone else could come in!

• Haha
  • Heart
I will bet my house that she was given IV paracetamol. If someone was well but whiny, I always used to give IV paracetamol and send them on their way. It worked wonders. The sooner they were out, the sooner someone else could come in!
Especially with hypochondriacs like our Kathy. Always something with her. At least now she is milking whatever she has, the poor cat is getting a break from munchausen by proxy.

Reactions: 8
Give her a fizzy one and make her suffer at least a little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.