Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“And I’m the biggest true crime fan EVER! Just check out any of my ✨3✨videos and you’ll see”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"I also have a cycle of decluttering and hauling going on, those affiliate links aren't going to click themselves!"
I am preparing to appear on Britain's Greatest Hoarder, it's the role of a lifetime for me and I've been researching it for almost a decade now.

Geoff is so supportive, he loves my deer skulls and teeny weeny decorative bottles filled with magic beans, feathers and taxidermy rodents.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am preparing to appear on Britain's Greatest Hoarder, it's the role of a lifetime for me and I've been researching it for almost a decade now.

Geoff is so supportive, he loves my deer skulls and teeny weeny decorative bottles filled with magic beans, feathers and taxidermy rodents.
Don't forget the beach treasure!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With an abandoned Instagram account to match. How fitting. 😅
Brilliant!! 😂 you’d just close it wouldn’t you? I think the “home” one will go the same way if the begging doesn’t pay off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brilliant!! 😂 you’d just close it wouldn’t you? I think the “home” one will go the same way if the begging doesn’t pay off 🙄
Well, funnily enough, I think she's gearing up to start a wedding one too which I think it's kind of pointless as once the wedding is done, what is she going to post there? With a house one, even when you're done with the big reno or redecorating, you can always update it with seasonal decoration, some close-ups when you rejig things, interior design bits, garden updates etc etc. Same with pets, they always do something funny or cute. Wedding one is kind of pointless, isn't it?
Screenshot_20210530-120629~4.png

Reactions: 7
Well, funnily enough, I think she's gearing up to start a wedding one too which I think it's kind of pointless as once the wedding is done, what is she going to post there? With a house one, even when you're done with the big reno or redecorating, you can always update it with seasonal decoration, some close-ups when you rejig things, interior design bits, garden updates etc etc. Same with pets, they always do something funny or cute. Wedding one is kind of pointless, isn't it?
View attachment 596333
Her blog or vlog was once in the names for a cosmo award I think. Can't remember 100%, however yeah, nominated, but lost... I think I would scrub that bit out Katie.

4'11 petite lil moi, sex toys and sex courses, decluttering but really hoarding, quirky home decor inspo for arty folk who like everyone to know they're a bit different. Taxidermy, pole dancing, skip diving, restaurant and take out reviews sprinkled with video games and trips to the doctors (see food reviews for more details.)

Follow meeeeeeee, and send freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 596333
Ah good old Kath. She never lets us down. Jack of all trades, master of none 👌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think Youtubers like Katie have outgrown their influencer job, or have the viewers outgrown them?

Most Youtubers I used to enjoy don't do 'sit down' videos any more and there seems to have been a big shift towards weekly vlogging. Even the ones who do film other content, it just seems so shallow and vapid a lot of the time. I don't want to see hauls and I've a limited interest in watching people the same age as me living in a priveleged but unfulfilling bubble.

Maybe it's a combination of influencers having a lack of direction/ losing interest and their viewers getting older and feeling disillusioned with the whole thing!?

Sorry, asking the big questions today 😅

G's parents: "So what do you do for a living, darling?"
Kathleen: "I take selfies in my undies and test sex toys. Oh, I have also written a book but it hasn't been published yet".
Papa G and Mama G: So, what is the book about darling?
Kathleen: Is basically like Toy Stories, but more like adult toy stories where sex toys talking to each other
Papa G and Mama G: *awkward silence*...Brilliant Kathleen! Absolutely brilliant

• Haha
I did say it a while ago but will repeat now: have you noticed how she always lowers her voice in vlogs or Stories if she films in the garden? Like she doesn't want the neighbours to know that she's a youtuber.
I bet that when the two of them ever have a chat with actual grown-up people, G is probably the ones that does the talking and says, "And Kate, yes, she works in digital media" so it actually sounds serious and professional.

Reactions: 11
I hope there's a round-up tomorrow. Actually not quite sure what I would do with myself if there wasn't

• Haha
I hope there's a round-up tomorrow. Actually not quite sure what I would do with myself if there wasn't
I was thinking this earlier 😂 I wonder if she’ll do another “hun” check in to the hospital? Mix it up a bit this time by being up north 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.