Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely weekend blah blah blah.
Spent time with G's parents, went to a spa hotel, pictures of food, pictures of the cat, Katie naked in bed, mentions being short twice.
And of course she had to mention A+E at the end. U OK hun?
Kathy doing an A&E crawl of the UK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She had a jam packed weekend of activities but then drops in an A&E mention? I don’t buy it

Reactions: 12
Also, you don't go to A&E for a continuing ailment that noone can find the cause of (possibly because it doesn't exist).

Reactions: 16
Lovely weekend blah blah blah.
Spent time with G's parents, went to a spa hotel, pictures of food, pictures of the cat, Katie naked in bed, mentions being short twice.
And of course she had to mention A+E at the end. U OK hun?
“Nobody is able to work out what’s wrong with me”
Could it be because it’s all in your head Kathleen?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who just pops into A&E on a weekend away.
If you need emergency medical attention then you were probably too ill to travel. Or is that too much common sense for Kathleen.

Reactions: 18
Who just pops into A&E on a weekend away.
If you need emergency medical attention then you were probably too ill to travel. Or is that too much common sense for Kathleen.
It pisses me off because lately it looks like she uses A&E instead of a GP appointment.

They’re overstretched as it is Kath, they don’t need people like you running to them every time you need burping!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Especially as she was fine to continue her cycle of constant food and booze immediately afterwards and looks completely fine.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can fully empathise with being unwell and being sent away without an answer. If she really does have some kind of mystery illness I hope she finds out what it is and gets well soon. It can be frustrating if you look fine and no one takes you seriously.

But.

Kath does keep talking about IBS/ stomach issues then chooses to eat triggering foods, lots of meat, cheese, alcohol and general stodge. If you're not well then taking it easy and looking after yourself seems like common sense, no?

Casually mentioning A&E comes across as a bit of an attention seeking move. Either explain whats wrong and why you went there or just keep it to yourself. There's no need to share these hun updates with no context.

Reactions: 19
I can fully empathise with being unwell and being sent away without an answer. If she really does have some kind of mystery illness I hope she finds out what it is and gets well soon. It can be frustrating if you look fine and no one takes you seriously.

But.

Kath does keep talking about IBS/ stomach issues then chooses to eat triggering foods, lots of meat, cheese, alcohol and general stodge. If you're not well then taking it easy and looking after yourself seems like common sense, no?

Casually mentioning A&E comes across as a bit of an attention seeking move. Either explain whats wrong and why you went there or just keep it to yourself. There's no need to share these hun updates with no context.
So true. She’s clearly not going to talk about what’s wrong or her symptoms so it’s in no way helpful to anyone else or raising any kind of awareness, it’s just entirely self indulgent to drop in the A&E mention. She’s a little girl in so many ways.

Reactions: 14
The Kathleen chronicles: manky trainers, naked piks in bed, docs can’t diagnose her coz it’s all in her head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lucky Daddy Snooks getting a bottle of Johnny Walker she was gifted 😂
We knew it even before he knew what he was getting one 😅

I have said it before, and will say again: JW is not whisky for whisky aficionados. It's something you get in your local Tesco on offer when you want to get pissed, not as a classy father's day present for your (allegedly) cultured & travelled parent.

She’s baaaaaaaack!!!!! Can’t wait for @martaS run down later ❤
Tomorrow my dear. Spent the day in beer gardens enjoying myself for once and feelin' so sassy right now that the run down could be a little too bitchy.

(Not that is ever kind anyway).

Reactions: 7
She's doing a calligraphy course. One thing I really like about Kathleen is that she always seems keen to try new things and learn new skills. She seems quite creative and able to turn her hand to different things. Not book writing though. Just thought I'd say something positive for once. Don't know what's come over me. Maybe I should go to A&E ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.