Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, why did you have to bring it up, ewww! I have only just recovered from learning it the first time round, thanks to Katie not mentioning it for a while. It must be one of the most absurd things I have ever read online šŸ˜‚
If there is one thing we need to tell our kids is "do not date an influencer"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't become one either hahaha
I canā€™t wait until the bubble inevitably bursts and they all have to go and get proper jobs. Their CVā€™s will look atrocious. Try and jazz it up all you want, itā€™s essentially ā€œI sat at home, got loads of free stuff I didnā€™t appreciate, and spoke bullshit into my phone screenā€. Wouldnā€™t be at the top of my interviewee list.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t wait until the bubble inevitably bursts and they all have to go and get proper jobs. Their CVā€™s will look atrocious. Try and jazz it up all you want, itā€™s essentially ā€œI sat at home, got loads of free stuff I didnā€™t appreciate, and spoke bullshit into my phone screenā€. Wouldnā€™t be at the top of my interviewee list.
Canā€™t love this enough ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210526-212227_Chrome.jpg

What would she do a podcast about for God's sake? How to wander round in your knickers whinging on Instagram? She could call it 'My Priveleged Life'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 591751

What would she do a podcast about for God's sake? How to wander round in your knickers whinging on Instagram? She could call it 'My Priveleged Life'.
Can you imagine the giggling in it šŸ˜© although Mrs Hinch done a podcast with her husband, and they are the most boring couple ever. So, you never know šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I've never seen anyone buy such a nice house yet have so little design sense. The clutter is too much, and odd placement of furniture and clashing objects that just don't work together.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Cute dress but the fit is not that great, especially in the belly/hip area.
That's it for this week folks. We all know Kath doesn't work Fridays so there should be radio silence for the next few days but hopefully there's a weekend round up on Monday. I have no idea how this thread has been so busy all week considering she's been off sick but thank you guys for keeping it going, it provides me with top class giggles whenever I catch up ā˜ŗ
Screenshot_20210527-233334~2.png

Screenshot_20210527-233345~2.png

Also, excuse me but where is there an AD there? There is nothing in the video title or on thumbnail or in the description. Was it only sponsored on Insta and therefore she doesn't have to declare it on YT? If that's the case these days, I think it's so deceiving and wrong. Not everyone follows any given influencer on all their social media outlets. If you don't want to give views to a video which contains sponsored content, you should be able to make an informed decision - sponsored/gifted items should be clearly marked on all influencer's social media. I am sure there is a caveat and people can get away with only declaring the sponsorship/partnership on the medium there were actually paid or contracted to show the item and it's all perfectly legal but is it all right/ethical? I don't think so.
Anyway, I watch Kathy's videos for LOLs and I watch them whether they contain sponsored content or not, but if someone only watches her on YT, they might be under an incorrect impression that she actually paid for the paint.
kath.png

That aside. the vlog is boring because she had already showed the best bits on IG. :rolleyes: I had it on while scrolling through IG.

Also, just in case the house wasn't cluttered enough, she's thinking of having a gallery wall here. Please don't Kathleen. Not only is it the most cliche interior thing at the moment, she would probably hang pictures of willies and vulvas there, while giggling like a possessed child.
kath1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I've never seen anyone buy such a nice house yet have so little design sense. The clutter is too much, and odd placement of furniture and clashing objects that just don't work together.
Totally agree; I think itā€™s a really nice place, but sheā€™s just got too much stuff, which isnā€™t ā€˜curatedā€™ (hate that word!) so it just looks like a shambles!

If they do end up having children, all the tat will need to be baby proofed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cute dress but the fit is not that great, especially in the belly/hip area.
That's it for this week folks. We all know Kath doesn't work Fridays so there should be radio silence for the next few days but hopefully there's a weekend round up on Monday. I have no idea how this thread has been so busy all week considering she's been off sick but thank you guys for keeping it going, it provides me with top class giggles whenever I catch up ā˜ŗ
View attachment 593531
View attachment 593532

Also, excuse me but where is there an AD there? There is nothing in the video title or on thumbnail or in the description. Was it only sponsored on Insta and therefore she doesn't have to declare it on YT? If that's the case these days, I think it's so deceiving and wrong. Not everyone follows any given influencer on all their social media outlets. If you don't want to give views to a video which contains sponsored content, you should be able to make an informed decision - sponsored/gifted items should be clearly marked on all influencer's social media. I am sure there is a caveat and people can get away with only declaring the sponsorship/partnership on the medium there were actually paid or contracted to show the item and it's all perfectly legal but is it all right/ethical? I don't think so.
Anyway, I watch Kathy's videos for LOLs and I watch them whether they contain sponsored content or not, but if someone only watches her on YT, they might be under an incorrect impression that she actually paid for the paint.
View attachment 593563

That aside. the vlog is boring because she had already showed the best bits on IG. :rolleyes: I had it on while scrolling through IG.

Also, just in case the house wasn't cluttered enough, she's thinking of having a gallery wall here. Please don't Kathleen. Not only is it the most cliche interior thing at the moment, she would probably hang pictures of willies and vulvas there, while giggling like a possessed child.
View attachment 593577
Why is everything a dream? Summer dress of dreams, house is a lifelong dream, living the dream because G cooked her a steak.... so many dreams.

I had the same thought about the paint, surely it should say AD- GIFTED at the very least? The only reason I know she's worked with Lick/ the paint was gifted is because I've read it on here!

A gallery wall will really add to the oppressive tunnel-like feeling šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 13
Is so offensive to have a TV in front of your bay window, like why buy a period property then?

Reactions: 19
Is so offensive to have a TV in front of your bay window, like why buy a period property then?
Absolutely! We have a bay windowed house and wouldnā€™t dream of having our tv there - it would block all the light and look awful.

There is just SO much tit in that house. Honestly it gives me heart palpitations just looking at it. The thing is....donā€™t say it donā€™t say it donā€™t say it....she IS a hoarder! Thereā€™s no denying it when the proof is there for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely! We have a bay windowed house and wouldnā€™t dream of having our tv there - it would block all the light and look awful.

There is just SO much tit in that house. Honestly it gives me heart palpitations just looking at it. The thing is....donā€™t say it donā€™t say it donā€™t say it....she IS a hoarder! Thereā€™s no denying it when the proof is there for everyone to see.
But but but butā€¦ā€¦ her friends who are psychologists said she isnā€™t a hoarder when she asked them? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But but but butā€¦ā€¦ her friends who are psychologists said she isnā€™t a hoarder when she asked them? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yes but also her other friend who is an interior designer told her to keep painting the whole living room so it looks like a Victorian tunnel.

(Somewhat fitting for a Victorian house. Somewhat).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes but also her other friend who is an interior designer told her to keep painting the whole living room so it looks like a Victorian tunnel.

Are we thinking they are all self qualified? If they arenā€™t, Iā€™m not sure they are in the right careers šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Victorian tunnel šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just because the paint was gifted doesnā€™t mean it looks good. It looks hideous!! They are going to butcher the entire house arenā€™t they. Imagine when they come to sell, itā€™ll be overflowing with tit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we thinking they are all self qualified? If they arenā€™t, Iā€™m not sure they are in the right careers šŸ˜‚
Ha no. I think a therapist can't just say "you just have a lot of junk you're not a hoarder" unless you actually are discussing the issues around the junk in therapy. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Ha no. I think a therapist can't just say "you just have a lot of junk you're not a hoarder" unless you actually are discussing the issues around the junk in therapy. šŸ¤”
Shes got more junk than a scrapper

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.