Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
God I hate that map-mirror
I kept staring at it wondering where the mirror was. I honestly thought I was just looking at a proper map above the tv, then I wondered why there was black lines in the photo and realised the TV etc was a reflection in the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

martaS

VIP Member
@Tom_Nook
Is this near the area you were thinking of?
Screenshot_20210529-184843~3.png

🙄
She has seriously some nice clothes. Why does she insist on wearing this on a holiday break?
Screenshot_20210529-184857_compress2.jpg

Babybail93

VIP Member
LOVELY weekend away I'm sure, thanks daddy G, I was on my best behaviour etc. but I think she might know where the tummy troubles are stemming from at this point and is in flat out denial about it.

Rich food and alcohol.

Katie love, you are not Henry VIII. Pace yourself and have some easily digestible low foodmap meals.

A whole cooked breakfast ontop of fruit and pastries, them coffees, after a four course meal and cocktails followed by wine?

gurgle, gurgle....bloatttttttt. then explosions or backed up.

She might try to argue with herself that she doesn't eat like that all the time, ffs it was a holiday! Except, she kinda does. Takeaways, fakeaways, ready meals, daily fancy coffees or Starbucks cartons, a pack of biscuits a day, toasties and the weekend blow outs of brunches and meals put. G strikes me as someone who drinks with every evening mealand Katie probably indulges too, as she doesn't have toget up in the morning anyway (setting her own hours etc.)

Also poor Maurice, leaving him at home with a paid sitter would have been preferable for him or she could have given her sister some money to check in on him morning and evening, with the baby on the way she might have been grateful and its a nice way to give your sister something in a subtle way, without lording your hood fortune over her.

The arse shot by the pool, well that was probably all Daddy G. She didn't explain all the different rooms or give prices. Maybe in the youtube video she will?
If I drank as much alcohol as her and ate all them rich foods I’d be shitting through the eye of a needle too. And I’m twice the size of her!

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Where is an eye roll reaction when you need one?

He even does it when they drive somewhere. Like they'd be on the way to get food shop, he's driving, she's talking to the camera, and he does that thing with the hand on her neck. Keep both hands on the steering wheel Geoffo. Or did they not teach that in the driving school when you went in 1970s?
😂😂😂😂 amazing

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
@Tom_Nook I have gone vegetarian a while ago but before that was eating mostly veggie for a number of years (meat/fish twice a week tops! "Flexitarian", if you like). I am a very new vegetarian but a very judgemental one already. I mostly keep my feelings towards people's diets to myself, except for occasional dig aimed at my boyfriend but he can take it. He is a massive meat-eater but I cook for the both of us a lot and he'll eat vegetarian, mostly because he is too lazy to cook a separate meal but he is really into food so enjoys trying veggie meat replacements and gives me his honest opinions when we try them.
Anyway, all I am trying to say, if my hunk of meat-loving boyfriend (I think he's roughly as tall as G if not taller, but not as slim) can live not eating meat every day, maybe G wouldn't die if he tried.

On top of your excellent ideas I would add a couple more: when they order a take-away, she should get herself a veggie option; when they go out, they should try some vegetarian fine dining experience, maybe that would convince Geoffo (I am sure in a cosmopolitan place such as London there are great options); lastly - eat vegetarian on her mental health days/G going to work days. She could even surprise him with a tasty veggie dinner!

Vivera, definitely! The kebab bits are lovely. It's mostly soy protein with some flavourings. Other things from the range are more processed but still tasty. I normally have one of their substitutes once a week as a treat, but always with a healthy salad or some grilled veggies ☺ There is a vegetarian/vegan recs thread here on tattle as well:
Haha yep, I'm vegan and my meat eating partner ends up eating veggie/ vegan a lot of the time just out of convenience so that we're only making one meal! I'm with you on not judging what other people eat, there are SO many factors and it isn't my place so I try not to comment. However when influencers make such a big deal out of not eating meat for a day I do roll my eyes. At the suggestion of Katie cooking G a veggie meal I instantly imagined him being confused and looking everywhere for the meat element of the meal :ROFLMAO:

Weirdly, I actually grew up in East Asia. Meat alternatives have always been a thing. It was only popular in the west like 5 years ago. It is quite well known for it to be ‘unhealthy’ and ‘fake’ because people are essentially adding flavouring to make it taste and feel like meat. So think chemical and flavouring, I think I keep associating meat alternatives as this. Things could have changed though, maybe I will try it one day. Any recommendations in terms of brand?
I also, agree with the Vivera recommendation :)
Richmond veggie sausages are also nice to put in a casserole or to have with mash and gravy
Most Linda McCartney products are great as well

• Heart

AB3

VIP Member
ETA still not over that living room looking like such a dark cave! It would have looked great with one feature wall or all a nice clean shade of white.

For sure, paint the whole thing bright white then maybe a small section a good fresh shade of sage green, or even paint a tall skirting board a fun colour.

She needs to be stopped.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it honestly looked like Spanx to me and I was so puzzled but you’re right it’s her tattoo!!! 🙈
She should look into lazering some of those off, the foot one, the ssdgm heart one near her crotch and the knicker elastic one are especially bad.

jaymie

VIP Member
SORRY BUT imagine insulting Vans, calling them 'pot washer shoes' and trying to get your girlfriend to get rid of hers and meanwhile you're wearing THESE.

I'm not one to be a dick about peoples' clothing as people are free to express themselves how they wish or might not have money to buy certain items or whatever but in my opinion 'G' made himself fair game when he made those rude comments about Vans.
View attachment 648598View attachment 648599View attachment 648601View attachment 648602
What a twat, but he dates KS, and happy to have all his sex life published, so... ..l.. ..l..

Ebf123

Also I don’t understand the logic behind “we r gonna take our books OFF the BOOKSHELVES and buy more BOOKSHELVES for the books we just took down off the BOOKSHELVES” ?!?
The new 'decorative' shelves are making me soooo stressed - there's so much CRAP. And it's tiny little crap too (like the little tiny bottles) which makes larger rooms like that look sooo cluttered.

This is influencer talk for “I want a company to build me bespoke ones”. She’s on the beg
All these influencers having babies and getting houses is making my list of brands I'll buy from smaller and smaller - Good in the long run because I just buy from the furniture charity shop instead!

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
So, it's one thing procrastinating and having an 'off day' with productivity. We all have those, I've had a few while I've been working at home.

It's another thing to take posed photos of yourself lounging around on the floor and telling everyone that you're not doing anything. Especially when some of your followers will be working hard and can't afford to casually lie about on the floor. Who even lies on the floor, unless you're playing with your kids or something!?

I've nothing to say about her sharing the saga of her washing other than
No-one cares. If you need to vent then maybe text your mates or something. Having said that, they'll also have limited things to say.
How is *this* quality content her job!!!??
Maybe she is fishing for a vanish stain removed ad / spon deal?

• Haha

Deeny85

This is Kath we are talking about. She probably has to wear the plugs because her ears are soooooooowwwww seeeewwppper doooooper sensitive they can hear Big Ben ticking all the way in Walthamstow
If I remember rightly it’s to do with her sickness phobia. She is so scared of people being sick around her in the nights so she can’t sleep without them.

• Sad
  • Wow

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
She was happy to go private last year when she only did something to her shoulder that same morning. Wonder why she waited so long this time to wait for any help at all considering she was in agony again 🤔 (Not saying she should have to, but if I was in agony and couldn’t get an appointment but had access to a private doctor you bet I’d be there)
895BB342-BC51-4F6E-8301-64AF84A2B123.jpeg

35B6F228-E72A-467F-A0AE-81D36A0BEAA9.jpeg

39016CD6-1715-4F51-A093-9232385A9A28.jpeg

A858FBAC-BE93-4AC5-B761-BA425A2D2005.jpeg

2263F66C-2149-41F1-BAB1-7087E41E95C1.jpeg

4EC92A18-A088-407F-B34A-1BC3A3E76B63.jpeg

martaS

VIP Member
She’s getting on my tits with that cat, the same way Mrs Hinch does with her overweight spaniel 😩
Same! I love pets, more dogs than cats, but have friends with really cool/cute cats so by no means I hate cats but I honestly can't stand More-reece content.

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
She had body issues yesterday in wedding dresses but is absolutely fine to pose in her underwear today?? And not just one shot but several, permanently on her grid 🤯