Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I’m surprised no one here had mentioned the absolute shite advice she gave out on the Q&A yesterday.
Someone asked her for advice about feeling self conscious about their body whilst being on top during sex and Katie’s advice was to wear something or just not do the position 😂😂😂 I’m sure whoever asked the question had never considered those things Kathleen…
Haha I miss all of this stuff but it's more entertaining reading abput it here. Not to sound like a broken record but she shouldn't be dishing out advice.

Reactions: 5

AB3

VIP Member
What i don't get is, if anti depressants are working and you feel better, why come off them?! They're obviously working!

jaymie

VIP Member
Me too, I'd prefer tofu over a meat alternative any day. I just mean if someone has decided they want to eat less meat it really is easy and there are options.
Weirdly, I actually grew up in East Asia. Meat alternatives have always been a thing. It was only popular in the west like 5 years ago. It is quite well known for it to be ‘unhealthy’ and ‘fake’ because people are essentially adding flavouring to make it taste and feel like meat. So think chemical and flavouring, I think I keep associating meat alternatives as this. Things could have changed though, maybe I will try it one day. Any recommendations in terms of brand?

• Heart

Thatsnotmyname123

Since I got some maybe 6 months ago I haven’t used anything else. I don’t really like tampons and I much prefer them to pads. I can’t remember what brand I bought (it wasn’t one of the ‘main ones’) but I would defiantly recommend trying a pair

• Heart

bunnyhun

I wonder if she’ll take G’s surname when they get married. Was tempted to ask in her q&a but I cba

• Haha

Lmorg

She’s filmed the dresses she didn’t want? I don’t know about anyone else, but when I got married I wasn’t even allowed to take a picture of my dress in the shop. There she is filming it all. Prick
I had some bridal appointments last month and was allowed to film myself in the dresses (and I’m a nobody ;) ) - I think because of covid and a limit on how many people can come to your appointment, places are maybe being a little more lenient?

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Maybe it’s a hint to Kathy to shut the fuck up about her first wedding? 😂
I am sure that's not the case, every time Katie does some advice content, she tells people to communicate with their partners, I am sure their communication is excellent and he would tell her if he felt uncomfortable with her mentioning her cancelled wedding and her exes and God knows what else on every possible occasion.
Right...?!

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
I’m skeptical her struggles are health related simply because she shared everything before - the a&e trips, the medicine, pain, how she felt, the ultrasound, etc. It just doesn’t make sense to go to those lengths about something being wrong to then suddenly say I don’t want to talk about it online. I do think it’s something she hasn’t discussed previously, it could be health related but a different issue she hasn’t mentioned or it could be something none of us have discussed and take us by surprise if we knew.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I don't get the point in that post anyway? She clearly has nothing to say about the picture she's sharing and it isn't an AD..... imagine googling what caption to use. Just saying 'I like this photo of me' or not posting a caption at all would be better.

Content creating at its best.
Exactly it’s a shit picture with a shit caption taken by weirdo G.

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don't really know much about Katie but I recently met her + partner at a social event - I don't want to out myself as it will be clear where and who I am - but after her speaking about social media, I looked her up online. Really surprised at her online presence - she came across very, very differently in real life. Shy and quiet but also seemed very genuine... can say I was quite surprised when I saw how many photos of her in her knickers there are on instagram 😬
That's how she used to be online too imo.

Also interested in how Geoff came across, and did they have chemistry/genuine affection there? please share, obviously without outing yourself, if you can!

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Sounds about right.

I think that towards the end of the house buying video she says she might do a video about how to save up money if you want to buy.
No need for a video Kath. We know what the advice would be:

1. Have everything gifted to you so you don't even have to buy a face cream or shower gel. Or booze. Or ready made meals. Or brownies. Etc etc.
2. Get yourself a well-off boyf. *

*I mean it is easier to save money if you are in a relationship and both people are working but she was definitely much more frugal when she lived by herself and even with the girlfriends.
Yep. It’s also so much easier to save when you’re gifted everything that most ‘normal’ people have to pay for.