Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Is she a bit slow? Get a cushioned pad? Or you could get cycling shorts which have a padded backside, wich is exactly what they are intended for. But no, get a cushion.
Well if Peloton does a cushioned pad, why not spend even more money and get one 🤪

Reactions: 5

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
@Tom_Nook so many questions friend!

I sometimes spend days just in a t-shirt and knickers, if it's too hot to wear anything, or all my shorts/leggings are in the wash. I would post it on the internet for everyone to see though!
Exactly! If it’s hot! But it’s been raining all day in Walthamstow today- averaging 12 degrees! Wonder if she keeps her heating on?

martaS

VIP Member
Yes Kathleen do the research. Wisteria can take up to 10 years before it blooms. Definitely not an instant gratification thing.
1625234871041.png

Oh poor little social butterfly.
1625234912119.png

Not sure what she's trying to do here (shot from a bumerang-type video she posted on her grid) but she looks like she's about to sneeze.
Note the bike lock still being used to lock the doors in the background 😂

1625235027667.png

Screenshot_20210702-151130~2.png

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Maybe she wasn't offered an AD like other influencers but would like to be noticed and offered next time round hence today's Stories.

Last edited:

martaS

VIP Member
Thank you for all the period pants recommendations! 🥰

I find it quite insulting how she spent a few hours cooking (faffing in the kitchen and no doubt asking daddy g for help) on Saturday and claimed her feet were killing her…what about health professionals who are on their feet 14 hours a day? With no breaks? Barely time for a drink and a snack to keep them going. Especially with Covid it’s been harder for medical staff but poor little Kathleen 🤯 they literally had chefs in on Friday night who no doubt spend HOURS on their feet in their job. It hurts how oblivious she is to the real world and normality.
Sorry to be going on the period pants again, but I have just been reading reviews for a company called The Bamboo House UK on trust pilot (it pops up on my IG ads every now and then) and the reviews are truly terrible so stay well clear off them! ☺

Speaking of Kathleen being oblivious of the life in the world outside the Snooks-Lentin mansion, the chefs who were cooking their food must have been there for a good few hours the day before Katie was cooking for her guests :rolleyes: I am sure they weren't complaining to Katie, they were probably grateful to be able to their job in these strange times!

Double post BUT do they really need Guosto for this? How hard is it to brown off some mince, add some curry spices and a dollop of yoghurt, and plonk it onto a naan?

1623760251912.png

• Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
I hope there's a round-up tomorrow. Actually not quite sure what I would do with myself if there wasn't
I was thinking this earlier 😂 I wonder if she’ll do another “hun” check in to the hospital? Mix it up a bit this time by being up north 🙄

sj96

I’d love to try period pants but the market is very overwhelming and I don’t want to spend £££ for them not to work. What works for one person might not be right for me so it’s hard to know. Plus with a lot of influencers claiming they are wonderful makes me wonder if it’s just for the company to increase sales and they’re not that great because I don’t trust influencer opinions. It irritates the hell out of me that influencers get gifted these pants anyway without a second thought. I’d much rather see the pants be donated to schools or those in actual period poverty.
I’ve not tried them yet myself but Primark have a range of period pants that start from £6 for a single pair and I think £12-15 for a 3 pack? In a couple different styles and colours and going to a UK Size 18-20 I believe! I’ve wanted to try period pants for ages but couldn’t justify the £20+ price tag for some when I wouldn’t know if they’d fit properly or even work very well, so £6 is a bit more accessible for me haha.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Why do I feel that after all this build-up the book recommendation is going to be a big fat disappointment?
1624473423392.png

BTW just posting these for future reference, you never know with Kathleen when you might need to refer back to something 🙃 She must have been trolling us - or next thing we know, she's always been SOOOOO into astrology. She'll make a couple videos and we'll never hear about again. Until she feels depressed again and needs a reason for it. (No shade to people who truly suffer from depression, as we can clearly see from the evidence from Katie's Stories, it can't have been serious!)
1.png

2.png

3.png

Original "oh, feeling so low" post
1624473989579.png

Last edited:

martaS

VIP Member
At least she'll have stuff to post on the not-yet-existing wedding account 😅
Screenshot_20210609-133246.png

Please no Katie!
Screenshot_20210609-133257_compress2.jpg

Another review sounding like written by a 13-year old trying to sound like an adult 😂
Screenshot_20210609-133309.png

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
@AB3 I like the colour, the slightly darker roots will be much lower maintenance for her going forward but the ends are a bit choppy. I also wonder if she needs some more shorter bits framing the face, she doesn't look super flattering in this pic

Untitled.png

martaS

VIP Member
The rocking vs bouncing thing is weird, the reason why she said rock not bounce is because the dude wouldn't have to see his partner's belly bouncing.
She sold herself as being progressive blah blah, but she didn't come across as one....My answer would be "if your partner isn't comfortable with your bouncy belly, then he can fuck a broom"
That's why we love you Jaymie 😅

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
that’s one of her 5 wines a day- u know, alcohol can make hayfever worse but w/e
LOL I have recently learnt that antihistamines (which as a fellow hay fever sufferer, I also take for about 6 months a year) can dry out your vagina (apologies for the TMI but indeed it does). Katie could turn her hay fever moan post into a useful post about things that help her, but also speak of those less-known effects of hay fever meds. But no. Her content hasn't been useful or helpful in the longest time, IG it's like her personal diary where she complains about things but does nothing to stop it.