Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
All this talk of Kathy hoarding, now I’ve got an image of her driving around the streets of Walthamstow in a van, ringing a bell out the window! 😂

Do we still have rag ‘n’ bone men nowadays? 😂
Don’t start giving her ideas! She does love an “up cycle”

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Babybail93

VIP Member
I wonder where she is watching tonight’s match? I can’t wait for the weekend round up tomorrow! Bet she gets smashed tonight 😂

• Haha

AB3

VIP Member
I will bet my house that she was given IV paracetamol. If someone was well but whiny, I always used to give IV paracetamol and send them on their way. It worked wonders. The sooner they were out, the sooner someone else could come in!
Give her a fizzy one and make her suffer at least a little bit.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
Yes but at least this time it's for a good cause!
And also, she's sooow smoll, how is she supposed to not get smashed? Smoll people get smashed so easily 🤪
I wonder if she will post a pic of her crying hmm

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Yeah I think someone with a great digestion would still feel awful eating like Kate does! If I've ever had a period of feeling bloated or whatever I eat simple foods and avoid alcohol until I feel better... I've never trundled myself off to every A&e in the country to whinge about having trapped wind 😂 honestly she just spends way too much time worrying about herself and eating rich foods
A pot noodle isn’t as instagrammable as the shit she eats though is it? 😂 living for the Gram 😩

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
I imagine she took pictures a while ago (one of these "oh such a busy day, self-shooting for a job all day") but still, the lack of consistency is annoying.
That’s true. It must take some balls to post photos like that if you are feeling a bit insecure about your body. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with hers (in my eyes and you are always your own harshest critic) but if she’s saying it to be “relatable” it just comes across as insincere. You can’t claim one day to be having issues and then the next posting in your pants.

• Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
There's a lot of soOOOOOO's in the weekend roundup 😖
"Table clothes", I've never heard table decorations called that. Is it an English thing? Or an "I think I'm soOOOO posh" thing?
In the photo of her mum and dad with the cake, her dad looks like the actor Robert Englund.

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
They took the cat up to Harrogate? Why? Wouldn’t you just get a pet sitter or cattery rather than put the cat through a few hours in a crate on the train or car. My cat is traumatised after 10 minutes to the vet!
To be fair, some cats are fine with travel.

Did she get all that weekend for free?! Fucks sake
Would she not have had to put 'gifted' if so?

• Heart

101d

VIP Member
I find it quite strange how she covered her eyes in this Story with text. Was there seriously no other place to put it? But also why does she look like she just had a cry? Maybe shouldn't take a selfie and post it if that was the case?
Also, apologies if am being a cow but whenever she says her skin is glowing, I just can't see it 😶 Fair enough, her skin is very nice these days but it's just looks like nice skin with a bit of foundation on. That's all I see.
Has she got any not gifted make up LOL?
Defo wants people to ask whats wrong!

AB3

VIP Member
I have a set of the tulip ones, got them on offer last year.
Theyre not the best, not absorbant... more just have a plastic waterproof bit so it doesn't go through. Can only really wear them on lighter days or with pads etc as an extra point of protection.

• Heart