Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lamermer

If she wrote that book in the same style she writes Stories content, no wonder it was rejected. She needs to take 2 steps back, maybe get something like Grammarly (I have never used it but it used to be advertised a lot all over the internet and it actually looked pretty good) and also do a creative writing class? She does have the time/money. You can't try and make your dreams happened in a half-asked way and then complain they're not coming true. She should also maybe get a better editor/agent.
TBF the writing Twilight is atrocious but captivating story (even if cheesy etc etc). Point being, maybe the idea just wasn't interesting to anyone???

Reactions: 5

itsgtothea

The lick paint was gifted

In one of her stories the other week she was having a colour consultation with someone from lick so yes 100% some kind of big #gifted reveal

• Haha
  • Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
I don’t want to talk about it online. Why mention it then??? Dick head.

The only way I can imagine it’s affected her appetite is that she eats more now. They’re always having “little” meals here and “little” meals there. Beg on toast

View attachment 658875
Same reason she hints at A&E trips without saying what’s even wrong. Attention.

Do we think the problem is with Daddy G? She didn’t gush about him during the weekend roundup 🙄

Lamermer

I am 5'2 and am the heaviest I have been (I was this weight before once but lost it) but I know exactly why. I eat healthy food most of the time but my portion control is not great, I also like wine and beer. I know I will lose it eventually, I just don't have the willpower at the moment plus living through a global pandemic is stressful so I am not beating myself up. So I am not chubby because I am short, I am because I am greedy and love food. 🤪
Exactly the same all around right now! Well, 5' 1.5" but I'm not Kate so we can round it up to 2". 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She’s filmed the dresses she didn’t want? I don’t know about anyone else, but when I got married I wasn’t even allowed to take a picture of my dress in the shop. There she is filming it all. Prick
They worry you will get a dress maker to whip up a duplicate st a reasonable price 🤑🤑🤑

At least it will be interesting to see in her vlogs. Just below the knee full skirt in a 50s silhouette would look great on her. I hope she doesn't go for a tight strapless corset with a big poofy net skirt complete with billions of tiny fake pearls and diamanté rhinestones everywhere. or anything mermaid esq.

martaS

VIP Member
Spoiler, this is just a relaxing day off. That's it. Something that influencers can't do without calling it a mental health day.
Teas, coffee, Chinese takeaway, red wine, muffins.... these stomach issues are a real head scratcher aren't they?
I haven't watched it yet, but diet-wise it just sounds like a normal day in the Snooks-Lentin household 😅

• Haha

AB3

VIP Member
I have never been to London, but I knew of the beach location years ago. It really isn't a secret.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Do we know when their wedding is? I’m thinking October but could be confused with someone else. I just really hope if she is unhappy, if she’s having doubts, if the relationship isn’t what she thought it was, that she is honest. Even if they delay it, for her to be sure.
I think it's not until 2022? So there is still time to rethink.

How did you get the prescription ingredients outside of skin and me ? I am on my second month and really enjoying it but can't seem to find tretinoin elsewhere?

I would highly recommend it btw, my skin is no longer a ball of grease when I wake up.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Ooh she’s doing a Q&A! (Such lazy content)

I wonder how many questions will be about her “illness”?

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Silly girl attack again.
Kathleen, the only reason it takes you hours to fall asleep is your diet. You eat late and heavy. You drink frequently. So it comes as no surprise that your body spends hours trying to digest the meat and cheese and metabolise the booze, and that's why you can't sleep! Try a lighter diet & swap your red wine for a cup of bedtime tea and your tortured body will thank you for it. We all wish we could down g&t every night but the reality for most people is to have a soothing cuppa of a herbal infusion, especially as you get a little older.
Screenshot_20210608-150035.png

Kindred_

VIP Member
Could it be the pill?
to regulate the (assuming from her last meds) heavy periods and pain?
imagine calling the pill medicine though 🤣

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Did anyone see Geoffrey's insta story last night? A picture of a dog laying on a grave with the caption “this dog has spent everyday since his beloved owner died five years ago sitting at her grave. Share if you agree that it’s probably time to move on”

I don’t know why but I just thought it was quite bizarre and very unlike him 😂
Nobody tell him about Greyfriar's Bobby :censored:

Maybe it’s a hint to Kathy to shut the fuck up about her first wedding? 😂
Oh god :ROFLMAO:

• Haha