Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took my kids to soft play today, that was 3x more work than her day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
HOWFUCKINGMUCH

my car didn't even cost that, and it has 2 more wheels
Darling, it's for those into elite fitness.

The bike was Geffory approved 👌 couldn't have one from aldi in their dungeon.

PELTON offer treadmill too, wonder if that's next.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Darling, it's for those into elite fitness.
The bike was Geffory approved 👌 couldn't have one from aldi in their dungeon.
PELTON offer treadmill too, wonder if that's next.
They could exercise alongside each other, how romantic creepy

He's a catch, isn't he?
Screenshot_20210706-124714.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How is she not embarazzzzzzed that that is her whole work days plans😭
Other than edit a half assed video those are jobs every normal human being does around work hours!!!!
So out of touch. If I need to go to the post office, I have to go on my lunch break or I might get lucky and get off before it closes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So out of touch. If I need to go to the post office, I have to go on my lunch break or I might get lucky and get off before it closes
I work 12 hours a day Monday - Friday I can literally only go on Saturday mornings 😭 she is so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t think of a caption so I GOOGLED IT.
hopefully that didn’t wear out ur brain cell Kath, how much of your day did this take up? Did u have a celebratory drink to celebrate spending all day creating of such quality content

E50B050C-F9C8-49A4-AECB-A5F8994408CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get the point in that post anyway? She clearly has nothing to say about the picture she's sharing and it isn't an AD..... imagine googling what caption to use. Just saying 'I like this photo of me' or not posting a caption at all would be better.

Content creating at its best.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get the point in that post anyway? She clearly has nothing to say about the picture she's sharing and it isn't an AD..... imagine googling what caption to use. Just saying 'I like this photo of me' or not posting a caption at all would be better.

Content creating at its best.
Exactly it’s a tit picture with a tit caption taken by weirdo G.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3E768DB3-6C60-4683-B4D3-40F554295AA0.jpeg
4E5D6C53-BCA9-4561-AE50-0E44A10BB975.jpeg

I don’t know what scenario is worse. Her asking Geoffrey to take pictures of her pretending to be asleep, or him actually taking real pictures of her asleep!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure if I’m Just a massive prude, but seeing her post pics of her in bed when shes clearly naked is not something I want to see. Like i don’t care if you sleep naked, I just don’t want to see it or even come close to thinking about you being naked in bed with G.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
is she sleeping with ear plugs in?
In her own home? Am I the only one that finds that weird?

I guess if you sleep in until 11 it’s probably quite loud
This is Kath we are talking about. She probably has to wear the plugs because her ears are soooooooowwwww seeeewwppper doooooper sensitive they can hear Big Ben ticking all the way in Walthamstow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is Kath we are talking about. She probably has to wear the plugs because her ears are soooooooowwwww seeeewwppper doooooper sensitive they can hear Big Ben ticking all the way in Walthamstow
Dead 🤣 how dare big ben disturb ickle pwincess Kathleen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably wears the earplugs so she can't hear 'G' saying 'babe' 'babe' 'babe' 'love you babe' 'pssssst babe' at random hours of the night. He's just sat there wide awake staring at her and taking photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She probably wears the earplugs so she can't hear 'G' saying 'babe' 'babe' 'babe' 'love you babe' 'pssssst babe' at random hours of the night. He's just sat there wide awake staring at her and taking photos.
Or he plays those sleep noises which are crashing waves or whales or whatever, but he’s actually recorded subliminal messages in them saying ‘you will never leave me’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.