Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes so Much yes to the Ross comment. She's an irritating scrotum oh look at me I'm so little (me too, don't harp on about it) but he's definitely punching. BAnd how ickly he's appearing in her phone while she's out with her a friends like a death 'don't talk about me unless it's nice things' stare.

I hope she enjoyed her so so perfect lunch. Vom.

Reactions: 5
Now he's checking on her doing Peloton 😳 or are they reading here and trolling us?
Katie, get yourself an outdoor bike. So you have a little time to yourself here and there.
Even in the last week's vlog she says something like "G is gone to the office today which is always nice". I really picked up on that :cautious:
Screenshot_20210706-112237.png

Reactions: 9
Now he's checking on her doing Peloton 😳 or are they reading here and trolling us?
Katie, get yourself an outdoor bike. So you have a little time to yourself here and there.
Even in the last week's vlog she says something like "G is gone to the office today which is always nice". I really picked up on that :cautious:
View attachment 650130
The more we see of him, the more he gives me the creeps. There is definitely something off about him. I wonder if her family notice

Reactions: 17
View attachment 650130
It makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it.

I love my boyfriend but we need time apart, especially after the last year with lockdown! If my boyfriend came and stood next to me while I exercised I’d tell him to piss off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it.

I love my boyfriend but we need time apart, especially after the last year with lockdown! If my boyfriend came and stood next to me while I exercised I’d tell him to piss off 😂
The thing is as well, “he came to see how it worked”? It’s a bleeping exercise bike! Doesn’t take a rocket scientist. Just leave her be. Bloody creep! Always have to involve that cat as well. My cat hates being pulled around everywhere so we leave her alone

Reactions: 14
View attachment 650130
Is she a bit slow? Get a cushioned pad? Or you could get cycling shorts which have a padded backside, wich is exactly what they are intended for. But no, get a cushion.

• Haha
Is she a bit slow? Get a cushioned pad? Or you could get cycling shorts which have a padded backside, wich is exactly what they are intended for. But no, get a cushion.
Well if Peloton does a cushioned pad, why not spend even more money and get one 🤪

Reactions: 5
But if she solved the problem like a normal person, she wouldn’t have anything to moan about. Complaining about how hard her privileged life is, is 90% of her content now.

She’s spent the best part of £2,000 on an exercise bike, that has a monthly subscription of at least £15! You can afford a cushion, Cath!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone find Reels pointless? Please don't make 6 Katie. I just keep scrolling if any pop up on my IG. It's just another way for influencers to eye duck them in the camera and brag about places they get to go without actually providing useful information
Screenshot_20210706-122653~2_compress2.jpg

Reactions: 8
View attachment 650130
Wow that's an unfortunate photo isn't it... did anyone else see what I did? 😂

In her undies again as well.

• Haha
But if she solved the problem like a normal person, she wouldn’t have anything to moan about. Complaining about how hard her privileged life is, is 90% of her content now.

She’s spent the best part of £2,000 on an exercise bike, that has a monthly subscription of at least £15! You can afford a cushion, Cath!

HOWFUCKINGMUCH

my car didn't even cost that, and it has 2 more wheels

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering influencers have all day to piss about and go to the gym, they should give Pelotons to those of us with actual jobs who don't have the time!!

Reactions: 10
Considering influencers have all day to piss about and go to the gym, they should give Pelotons to those of us with actual jobs who don't have the time!!
exactly, have u seen her ‘today’s plan’i.e her to do list for the day?
Going to the post office? What a 10 min errand? Backing up your phone? Writing captions? All incorrectly spelled mind you
Photographing and writing blog content, so that’s taking piks of morris and whinging. Is this literally a day in the life of Katie? Is this her job?!
7F3D6364-4555-467A-9D9B-F0FE88619F04.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
exactly, have u seen her ‘today’s plan’i.e her to do list for the day?
Going to the post office? What a 10 min errand? Backing up your phone? Writing captions? All incorrectly spelled mind you
Photographing and writing blog content, so that’s taking piks of morris and whinging. Is this literally a day in the life of Katie? Is this her job?!View attachment 650533
How is she not embarazzzzzzed that that is her whole work days plans😭
Other than edit a half assed video those are jobs every normal human being does around work hours!!!!

Reactions: 11
How is she not embarazzzzzzed that that is her whole work days plans😭
Other than edit a half assed video those are jobs every normal human being does around work hours!!!!
Imagine trying to justify your existence like that 😂 I’ll bet she is soooooooowwwww tired after that! She’ll be needing a mental health day day of doing duck all to recover. Poor lamb

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.