Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tom_Nook I have gone vegetarian a while ago but before that was eating mostly veggie for a number of years (meat/fish twice a week tops! "Flexitarian", if you like). I am a very new vegetarian but a very judgemental one already. I mostly keep my feelings towards people's diets to myself, except for occasional dig aimed at my boyfriend but he can take it. He is a massive meat-eater but I cook for the both of us a lot and he'll eat vegetarian, mostly because he is too lazy to cook a separate meal but he is really into food so enjoys trying veggie meat replacements and gives me his honest opinions when we try them.
Anyway, all I am trying to say, if my hunk of meat-loving boyfriend (I think he's roughly as tall as G if not taller, but not as slim) can live not eating meat every day, maybe G wouldn't die if he tried.

On top of your excellent ideas I would add a couple more: when they order a take-away, she should get herself a veggie option; when they go out, they should try some vegetarian fine dining experience, maybe that would convince Geoffo (I am sure in a cosmopolitan place such as London there are great options); lastly - eat vegetarian on her mental health days/G going to work days. She could even surprise him with a tasty veggie dinner!

Weirdly, I actually grew up in East Asia. Meat alternatives have always been a thing. It was only popular in the west like 5 years ago. It is quite well known for it to be ‘unhealthy’ and ‘fake’ because people are essentially adding flavouring to make it taste and feel like meat. So think chemical and flavouring, I think I keep associating meat alternatives as this. Things could have changed though, maybe I will try it one day. Any recommendations in terms of brand?
Vivera, definitely! The kebab bits are lovely. It's mostly soy protein with some flavourings. Other things from the range are more processed but still tasty. I normally have one of their substitutes once a week as a treat, but always with a healthy salad or some grilled veggies ☺ There is a vegetarian/vegan recs thread here on tattle as well:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Tom_Nook I have gone vegetarian a while ago but before that was eating mostly veggie for a number of years (meat/fish twice a week tops! "Flexitarian", if you like). I am a very new vegetarian but a very judgemental one already. I mostly keep my feelings towards people's diets to myself, except for occasional dig aimed at my boyfriend but he can take it. He is a massive meat-eater but I cook for the both of us a lot and he'll eat vegetarian, mostly because he is too lazy to cook a separate meal but he is really into food so enjoys trying veggie meat replacements and gives me his honest opinions when we try them.
Anyway, all I am trying to say, if my hunk of meat-loving boyfriend (I think he's roughly as tall as G if not taller, but not as slim) can live not eating meat every day, maybe G wouldn't die if he tried.

On top of your excellent ideas I would add a couple more: when they order a take-away, she should get herself a veggie option; when they go out, they should try some vegetarian fine dining experience, maybe that would convince Geoffo (I am sure in a cosmopolitan place such as London there are great options); lastly - eat vegetarian on her mental health days/G going to work days. She could even surprise him with a tasty veggie dinner!

Vivera, definitely! The kebab bits are lovely. It's mostly soy protein with some flavourings. Other things from the range are more processed but still tasty. I normally have one of their substitutes once a week as a treat, but always with a healthy salad or some grilled veggies ☺ There is a vegetarian/vegan recs thread here on tattle as well:
Haha yep, I'm vegan and my meat eating partner ends up eating veggie/ vegan a lot of the time just out of convenience so that we're only making one meal! I'm with you on not judging what other people eat, there are SO many factors and it isn't my place so I try not to comment. However when influencers make such a big deal out of not eating meat for a day I do roll my eyes. At the suggestion of Katie cooking G a veggie meal I instantly imagined him being confused and looking everywhere for the meat element of the meal :ROFLMAO:

Weirdly, I actually grew up in East Asia. Meat alternatives have always been a thing. It was only popular in the west like 5 years ago. It is quite well known for it to be ‘unhealthy’ and ‘fake’ because people are essentially adding flavouring to make it taste and feel like meat. So think chemical and flavouring, I think I keep associating meat alternatives as this. Things could have changed though, maybe I will try it one day. Any recommendations in terms of brand?
I also, agree with the Vivera recommendation :)
Richmond veggie sausages are also nice to put in a casserole or to have with mash and gravy
Most Linda McCartney products are great as well

• Heart
Reactions: 5
First time watching England play because her and Daddy G are just too indie and unique 😅 bet DG thinks only pot washers watch football.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the vlog... she loves wine. Working with the wine company is SO on brand for her and she LOVES wine..... But she had to buy wine glasses in Tesco because they didn't have any. Make it make sense.

I enjoyed seeing the out of focus Pixi products rattling round the box. Just like we all said already, what's the point in brands doing this!? 'I love the idea of this, it's a dreamy mist with jasmine and lavender'.... and what does that mean, pray tell? What does it do? I'll just Google it myself then.

Katie also doesn't actually say that the pixi products or teapigs teabags were gifted either.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the vlog... she loves wine. Working with the wine company is SO on brand for her and she LOVES wine..... But she had to buy wine glasses in Tesco because they didn't have any. Make it make sense.
What thirty-something year old doesn't own wine glasses?! (Obviously except for people who don’t drink at all).

Reactions: 14
Haha yep, I'm vegan and my meat eating partner ends up eating veggie/ vegan a lot of the time just out of convenience so that we're only making one meal! I'm with you on not judging what other people eat, there are SO many factors and it isn't my place so I try not to comment. However when influencers make such a big deal out of not eating meat for a day I do roll my eyes. At the suggestion of Katie cooking G a veggie meal I instantly imagined him being confused and looking everywhere for the meat element of the meal :ROFLMAO:

I also, agree with the Vivera recommendation :)
Richmond veggie sausages are also nice to put in a casserole or to have with mash and gravy
Most Linda McCartney products are great as well
My non veggie bf really rated the Richmond vegan sausages too! Also the Linda McCartney pies are so good and I have them on a roast, also the Tesco own brand mince he likes too, I think he was definitely sceptical when we moved in as I’m vegan but he’s a meat eating chef but he’s taken it as a challenge and it’s been fun watching him try the alternatives

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Serious question:
Does she actually go through her old pics and chooses ones to post that day and then sends questions herself to fit in with the pic? 😅
View attachment 651999
I want to try some fragrance from Juliette has a gun but Katie is kind of putting me off LOL
(I will probably try though, not going to let her stop me 🙃 )
View attachment 652001

"I LOVE THIS QUESTION"
Because you or the Geoff "The Tyrant" Lannister sent in?
View attachment 652002
Katie, you don't put on weight super easy because you're short. You do because you eat tit, and also in the same quantities as your 6 foot plus boyf. And stop freaking lying about having veggie days and such. You know the drill - PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
View attachment 652011
Can't wait.
View attachment 652028
Lmao I'm 5ft and been and same weight since 15, with a baby in between but you know, work full time and exercise. I'm not preaching, I eat chocolate most nights and water intake is abimsal but lol @ that statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lmao I'm 5ft and been and same weight since 15, with a baby in between but you know, work full time and exercise. I'm not preaching, I eat chocolate most nights and water intake is abimsal but lol @ that statement.
I am 5'2 and am the heaviest I have been (I was this weight before once but lost it) but I know exactly why. I eat healthy food most of the time but my portion control is not great, I also like wine and beer. I know I will lose it eventually, I just don't have the willpower at the moment plus living through a global pandemic is stressful so I am not beating myself up. So I am not chubby because I am short, I am because I am greedy and love food. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am 5'2 and am the heaviest I have been (I was this weight before once but lost it) but I know exactly why. I eat healthy food most of the time but my portion control is not great, I also like wine and beer. I know I will lose it eventually, I just don't have the willpower at the moment plus living through a global pandemic is stressful so I am not beating myself up. So I am not chubby because I am short, I am because I am greedy and love food. 🤪
Exactly the same all around right now! Well, 5' 1.5" but I'm not Kate so we can round it up to 2". 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm 2 minutes into Katie's new video. Talks about how she always uses her tote to take to the shop (genius, what an original idea) because its the best way to cut down on plastic - literally cuts to trolley FILLED with plastic.

What makes it worse is its mostly bread, flowers and fruit. Why not shop local - go to the bakery, the florist, the grocers (I literally live round the corner from her, there are PLENTY) and reduce your plastic consumption that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised no one here had mentioned the absolute shite advice she gave out on the Q&A yesterday.
Someone asked her for advice about feeling self conscious about their body whilst being on top during sex and Katie’s advice was to wear something or just not do the position 😂😂😂 I’m sure whoever asked the question had never considered those things Kathleen…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised no one here had mentioned the absolute shite advice she gave out on the Q&A yesterday.
Someone asked her for advice about feeling self conscious about their body whilst being on top during sex and Katie’s advice was to wear something or just not do the position 😂😂😂 I’m sure whoever asked the question had never considered those things Kathleen…
Yeah that part about partner's T shirt, what is that about?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Haha I miss all of this stuff but it's more entertaining reading abput it here. Not to sound like a broken record but she shouldn't be dishing out advice.

Reactions: 5
It’s so funny she tries to pass those Q&As off as being actual questions from her followers when allllll of the questions just so coincidentally happen to lead to a response with an *ad* in it

Also no we do not need a condom review:sick: Imagine if G was your work colleague and you stumbled across that tit. Ugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s so funny she tries to pass those Q&As off as being actual questions from her followers when allllll of the questions just so coincidentally happen to lead to a response with an *ad* in it

Also no we do not need a condom review:sick: Imagine if G was your work colleague and you stumbled across that tit. Ugh
She is really up herself. I know a few people who also follow her account and have said she never posts any of their genuine questions. I think she just uses the q&a’s for self promotion tbh. Prob questions posted by herself

Reactions: 8
She is really up herself. I know a few people who also follow her account and have said she never posts any of their genuine questions. I think she just uses the q&a’s for self promotion tbh. Prob questions posted by herself
Judging by the few I posted earlier in the thread, she indeed sends them in herself. I sent a couple (not this time but some time earlier this year) and because of what she was into at the time, I thought she might answer, but she didn't. (Won't give details so I don't out myself).

Reactions: 6
Thanks @martaS :m

Agree with everyone that the answer about being more confident on top was questionable. 4 words, communicate with your partner. The person you're being intimate with shouldn't be making you feel like you're not good at something. Also the person asking the question didn't say that they don't like it :rolleyes: anyway nice to know that Kath and Geoff prefer rocking to bouncing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks @martaS :m

Agree with everyone that the answer about being more confident on top was questionable. 4 words, communicate with your partner. The person you're being intimate with shouldn't be making you feel like you're not good at something. Also the person asking the question didn't say that they don't like it :rolleyes: anyway nice to know that Kath and Geoff prefer rocking to bouncing.

She’s so unqualified to be answering any of those questions

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.