Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I watch Katie’s videos my boyfriend always says, Oh it’s the one who looks like she smells.

I don’t know why it’s so hilarious but it feels accurate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I feel like I can smell this picture
I thought this but I can't put my finger on why!? Also it looks like that's an earplug next to her phone so maybe she woke up already and is pretending to be asleep for the photo. Who knows, either way it's weird and I don't need to see anyone naked in bed.

Reactions: 8
I thought this but I can't put my finger on why!? Also it looks like that's an earplug next to her phone so maybe she woke up already and is pretending to be asleep for the photo. Who knows, either way it's weird and I don't need to see anyone naked in bed.
Come on let’s have some sympathy for kath. She does look worn out after her hard days work yday popping to the post office and googling captions for her insta; esp if Geoffry Lannister Lentin didn’t accompany her every step of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if I’m Just a massive prude, but seeing her post pics of her in bed when shes clearly naked is not something I want to see. Like i don’t care if you sleep naked, I just don’t want to see it or even come close to thinking about you being naked in bed with G.
I do sleep naked a lot but don't post pictures of it online for the world to see

Come on let’s have some sympathy for kath. She does look worn out after her hard days work yday popping to the post office and googling captions for her insta; esp if Geoffry Lannister Lentin didn’t accompany her every step of the day
These days it seems like she prefers to be left alone by the Lannister.
Great name though, I have a feeling it'll stick 😅
I was just trying to look up different spellings of Kathleen and learnt that it means "innocent"

:unsure:

She's put make-up on to do a q&a? We're in for treat!
Screenshot_20210707-125312.png

Screenshot_20210707-125320.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Watched a Katie vlog for the first time in months earlier. Fuuuuuckkkking hell does she ever stop moaning?! I swear she’s getting worse. If you’re that bloody miserable go and get a job

Reactions: 15
Doesn't she do a Q&A every couple of weeks, or is that different because it's people asking for advice!?

I think a lot of influencers, Katie included, would benefit from a part time job working elsewhere. So many people whose content I used to enjoy just seem to be demotivated with no sense of direction for their content.

Reactions: 11
This is Kath we are talking about. She probably has to wear the plugs because her ears are soooooooowwwww seeeewwppper doooooper sensitive they can hear Big Ben ticking all the way in Walthamstow
If I remember rightly it’s to do with her sickness phobia. She is so scared of people being sick around her in the nights so she can’t sleep without them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi Kathleen 👋
I'm convinced those stories about donations were for our benefit, but fair play to her for considering that. I was a little confused about the '200 meals on my behalf' comment initially but if she's requested that and donates herself then I fully respect her for that.

Also very glad that she just referred to a 'Q&A' rather than 'Ask for my advice'. Progress!

Sorry to derail with some positivity there but credit where credit's due (please don't banish me!)

On a lighter note, 'Geoffrey Lannister' is absolute gold! This thread is on fire at the moment 🔥

And @martaS - I completely agree about Reels and hardly ever watch them as I'm usually scrolling with sound off. Apparently Instagram is trying to ride on the success of Tiktok though and favours engagement on Reels these days so I think we'll have to get used to them sadly!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Condom review incoming!!!!!!!

Cannot wait for that! This thread is going to be 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Serious question:
Does she actually go through her old pics and chooses ones to post that day and then sends questions herself to fit in with the pic? 😅
1625674550529.png

I want to try some fragrance from Juliette has a gun but Katie is kind of putting me off LOL
(I will probably try though, not going to let her stop me 🙃 )
1625674619048.png

"I LOVE THIS QUESTION"
Because you or the Geoff "The Tyrant" Lannister sent in?
1625674706946.png

Katie, you don't put on weight super easy because you're short. You do because you eat tit, and also in the same quantities as your 6 foot plus boyf. And stop freaking lying about having veggie days and such. You know the drill - PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
1625675118224.png

Can't wait.
1625675735265.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don't need her to give an in depth review of johnnies. The thought of that pair having sex with Morris watching is giving me the boke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I know that every little counts, I know different people have different views on eating meat. But I don't get it when people talk about 'trying to have one veggie day a week' as if it's difficult. It's 2021, there are SO MANY good meat free alternatives and recipes available. Or just have a jacket potato and beans with some salad.... even Gousto and Hello Fresh have veggie and vegan options and she's used both. I don't understand why people like Katie act like it's a real challenge not to eat meat every day.

Also, no thanks to the condom review.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know that every little counts, I know different people have different views on eating meat. But I don't get it when people talk about 'trying to have one veggie day a week' as if it's difficult. It's 2021, there are SO MANY good meat free alternatives and recipes available. Or just have a jacket potato and beans with some salad.... even Gousto and Hello Fresh have veggie and vegan options and she's used both. I don't understand why people like Katie act like it's a real challenge not to eat meat every day.

Also, no thanks to the condom review.
Personally I don’t rate meat free alternatives that made to look and taste like real meat. Just me though. If I feel like protein, I will make tofu. Otherwise just stew, beans or veg

Reactions: 7
Personally I don’t rate meat free alternatives that made to look and taste like real meat. Just me though. If I feel like protein, I will make tofu. Otherwise just stew, beans or veg
Me too, I'd prefer tofu over a meat alternative any day. I just mean if someone has decided they want to eat less meat it really is easy and there are options.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too, I'd prefer tofu over a meat alternative any day. I just mean if someone has decided they want to eat less meat it really is easy and there are options.
Weirdly, I actually grew up in East Asia. Meat alternatives have always been a thing. It was only popular in the west like 5 years ago. It is quite well known for it to be ‘unhealthy’ and ‘fake’ because people are essentially adding flavouring to make it taste and feel like meat. So think chemical and flavouring, I think I keep associating meat alternatives as this. Things could have changed though, maybe I will try it one day. Any recommendations in terms of brand?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.