Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonderful. Can't wait for her to join the elite club of people who own a Peloton and remind everyone that they own a Peloton by recording themselves using their Peloton
What’s the betting she has been gifted it? Can’t see her putting her hand in her pocket. It’ll be another undeclared AD

• Wow
Reactions: 8
SORRY BUT imagine insulting Vans, calling them 'pot washer shoes' and trying to get your girlfriend to get rid of hers and meanwhile you're wearing THESE.

I'm not one to be a dick about peoples' clothing as people are free to express themselves how they wish or might not have money to buy certain items or whatever but in my opinion 'G' made himself fair game when he made those rude comments about Vans.
View attachment 648598View attachment 648599View attachment 648601View attachment 648602
Does anybody else find it so weird how G is always so possessively touching Kate? Like she’s MINE! He always has his arm over her or his hand on her neck. It just gives me real creepy, controlling vibes. They just seem such an odd fit couple wise. I guess the comment about vans is more likely his age especially when you look at what he wears! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 648786
Uhhhh I’m getting major red flags here 🚩🚩🚩🚩
That's such odd/ concerning behaviour... I wouldn't be amused. Having said that, I don't look at my phone if I'm out with friends so probably wouldn't even see it.

Personally, I don't want to see my partner's face when I'm out with friends, I've been working in the same space as them for god knows how long and I need some space 😂 . That isn't even an endearing photo, he just looks like he's peering at her. So strange.

The more I think about someone ringing the doorbell to get their partner's attention the weirder it gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
G clearly has no respect for her time alone. He constantly feels the need to be involved in everything she does, hence why they literally do everything together. His weird possessive stances like his overbearing poses in pictures, calling on the ring doorbell whilst she’s out with them crazy eyes (shudders) I mean it’s all adding up now, why G has been single until 40, Katie’s low mood and how she really emphasised how important it was her to be alone on her ‘mental health day’ - hopefully someone addresses this to her coz that is really odd behaviour from a 40 year old

80824F73-BD37-499D-B4E1-AD8781FE716C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Well. Totally got Annie Wilkes vibes from the doorbell story. Weirdo.

Why is she even checking the doorbell when she’s out? We have a ring. If I’m out and I know my husband is at home, I won’t bother checking it.

I wonder how many times he rang it before she finally looked? Creep

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well. Totally got Annie Wilkes vibes from the doorbell story. Weirdo.

Why is she even checking the doorbell when she’s out? We have a ring. If I’m out and I know my husband is at home, I won’t bother checking it.

I wonder how many times he rang it before she finally looked? Creep
Bet she absolutely pissed herself at Maurice though. It’s pure gold when he acts like a cat like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet she absolutely pissed herself at Maurice though. It’s pure gold when he acts like a cat like that.
Oh god! Can you imagine the manic giggling in the middle of a pub with her mates. I’ll bet they were cringing hard for her! Then when she’d left they all cunted Geoffrey off 😂

Reactions: 6
That's such odd/ concerning behaviour... I wouldn't be amused. Having said that, I don't look at my phone if I'm out with friends so probably wouldn't even see it.

Personally, I don't want to see my partner's face when I'm out with friends, I've been working in the same space as them for god knows how long and I need some space 😂 . That isn't even an endearing photo, he just looks like he's peering at her. So strange.

The more I think about someone ringing the doorbell to get their partner's attention the weirder it gets.

If I was out with my friends I wouldn’t be checking the ring door bell ffs come on Kathleen open your eyes! This isn’t normal behaviour

Imagine him just waiting there staring at the doorbell wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 16
‘What one’

How are they this bleeping thick? Maybe a pot washer is a step above her skill set.
And this is potentially why the book isn't being published :rolleyes:

ETA I should have said one of many reasons why the book isn't being published.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha

Also just seen they’ve got a Peloton
No surprises there
Where is an eye roll reaction when you need one?

Does anybody else find it so weird how G is always so possessively touching Kate? Like she’s MINE! He always has his arm over her or his hand on her neck. It just gives me real creepy, controlling vibes. They just seem such an odd fit couple wise. I guess the comment about vans is more likely his age especially when you look at what he wears! 🤣
He even does it when they drive somewhere. Like they'd be on the way to get food shop, he's driving, she's talking to the camera, and he does that thing with the hand on her neck. Keep both hands on the steering wheel Geoffo. Or did they not teach that in the driving school when you went in 1970s?

What’s the betting she has been gifted it? Can’t see her putting her hand in her pocket. It’ll be another undeclared AD
I think it's been discussed on other threads but I don't believe Peloton sends #gifted gear to people. I don't think they have to.

What the duck! This just screams control. She should be able to spend time with friends without him trying to get her attention 🤯
I know right? I put my phone in my bag/pocket when I am out with pals. If there's an emergency, boyfriend would call. I see him practically 24/7 (I work part time, he works from home) so I don't need to be messaging him when I am out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is an eye roll reaction when you need one?

He even does it when they drive somewhere. Like they'd be on the way to get food shop, he's driving, she's talking to the camera, and he does that thing with the hand on her neck. Keep both hands on the steering wheel Geoffo. Or did they not teach that in the driving school when you went in 1970s?
😂😂😂😂 amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The duck is a peloton
Pelton chat, feel free to skip

An overpriced exercise spin bike where one can do spin classes in the comfort of one's private home gym, or box room if you've spent all your money on the bike. They have an ipad or something like it where you link up online and can attend digital classes with young, good looking instructors who shout motivating chants every once in a while. You can upload your times and stats the bike records after each class to compare yourself (and feel either shite or virtuous) with other Pelton knobs enthusiasts. I think you have to pay a monthly subscription ontop of the bike too.

Katie and Daddy G

Maybe Daddy G got the bike so Katie wouldn't need to leave the house to exercise? I bet a pole will be installed sometime too. Jeezeee, maybe the bike lock on the window doors is to keep her in when he's out?

You guys I thought the same about the bell story, so glad I'm not alone on this!! He is getting clingier and clingier, I thought it was her but now I'm not so sure.

So she had a day off with her mates, all girls no less and still he was checking in on her. I wouldn't be shocked if he tracked her phone, yanno just to be *super safe* and not because he's controlling. I don't think it's because he is forty, I think it's just him... If we were friends I'd gently tell her to put a pause of things, but there is no way she would want a second failed wedding so she'll plough on ahead regardless of what her body and all these sudden ailments seem to be telling her.

My current take on little G

So, I've watched all of friends over lockdown (so productive of me, I know but I hadn't seen the whole series and wanted to get the references people are always making) Now G reminds me of Ross when he was so controlling of Rachel after she got her first proper job, turning up constantly at her office and sending showy gifts to her desk to mark his territory. Trying to get her leave early for their date nights etc. To prioritse him over everything else to make him feel wanted. G even went through her wardrobe.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.