Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really tickled me :LOL:

Not a fan of that maximalist decorating style - her parents must employ cleaners surely.
Thank you ☺
I hope they have cleaners! Particularly if they like Katie have allergies/hay fever.

Reactions: 3
Oh Kathhh Fave actor but she missed the news about his new film?
View attachment 607416
Screens are cosy? ... 🤯
The whole review is a bit clunky, she's trying to sound like a critic and is going for the more formal /impersonal style of writing but it just sound bad.

View attachment 607418
Poor guy.
View attachment 607508
Wonder where she copied this section from? 😅
View attachment 607421
More clumsy writing. "Situated in Old Royal blah blah blah, UK arist Luke (...)" - is the artist situated in the ORN College? Does she even read these things before posting? Just sounds like something from a bad travel guide book.
View attachment 607509

Her parents' house. Wow. This is where she takes inspiration from! The booze, the tiny bottles filled with tit (fairy dust?), the many mirrors, the crockery....
View attachment 607413
View attachment 607414
View attachment 607415

WHYYYY
View attachment 607419

More bad self-proclaimed food critic. The truffle was insane? I didn't realise fungi suffer from mental health issues.

View attachment 607420

OBVIOUSLY.

View attachment 607422
Spaced out seating.... isn't that someone's head literally right there in front of her!?

Influencers using 'insane' as an adjective for everything is such a bugbear of mine. It's inappropriate and makes no sense!

She clearly just started writing those captions without thinking about what she wanted to say.... maybe an English language/ writing course would help with the publishing goal. It might make good content too, learning new skills, improving her writing style, and maybe revisiting her first draft afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she eats so much tit!!! It’s constant, no wonder she has health problems. It makes me feel sick just seeing her round up 🤣🤣🤣
Daddy G looked absolutely horrified at the mustard and watermelon. He seems so stiff and prim, it’s wild to me he allows her to write about their sex life and sex toys for the world to read.
Gives me heart palpitations that the Fox could have just scaled the garden fence and ripped Dr Maurice to shreds. She claims she’s petrified of the fox but then proceeds to get right up close 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She clearly just started writing those captions without thinking about what she wanted to say.... maybe an English language/ writing course would help with the publishing goal. It might make good content too, learning new skills, improving her writing style, and maybe revisiting her first draft afterwards.
If she wrote that book in the same style she writes Stories content, no wonder it was rejected. She needs to take 2 steps back, maybe get something like Grammarly (I have never used it but it used to be advertised a lot all over the internet and it actually looked pretty good) and also do a creative writing class? She does have the time/money. You can't try and make your dreams happened in a half-asked way and then complain they're not coming true. She should also maybe get a better editor/agent.

Reactions: 6
She probably only got an agent due to gleam, they have a team dedicated to getting their 'talent' book deals.

Excellent advice. A creative writing course would be perfect for her, and probably very helpful for her blog / insta posts too.

Her parent's house certainly has character, look around Daddy G, this is your future.

He is a bore though, wouldn't even try a bit of melon and mustard. He must be dull af in the bedroom. No wonder Katie drinks so much more these days.

• Haha
If she wrote that book in the same style she writes Stories content, no wonder it was rejected. She needs to take 2 steps back, maybe get something like Grammarly (I have never used it but it used to be advertised a lot all over the internet and it actually looked pretty good) and also do a creative writing class? She does have the time/money. You can't try and make your dreams happened in a half-asked way and then complain they're not coming true. She should also maybe get a better editor/agent.
TBF the writing Twilight is atrocious but captivating story (even if cheesy etc etc). Point being, maybe the idea just wasn't interesting to anyone???

Reactions: 5
Her parent's house certainly has character, look around Daddy G, this is your future.

He is a bore though, wouldn't even try a bit of melon and mustard. He must be dull af in the bedroom. No wonder Katie drinks so much more these days.
I read your comment "This is your torture" - am I projecting much?

No wonder she needs all the toys she can get 🤭
Double post but I hate when influencers repost things without any context. I know it's pride month but this is the only thing she posted referring to it. Why out of all queer content she'd pick this particular one and repost without explaining why?
(it's a really nice message btw, just random from Katie)
Screenshot_20210608-103159.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read your comment "This is your torture" - am I projecting much?

No wonder she needs all the toys she can get 🤭
Double post but I hate when influencers repost things without any context. I know it's pride month but this is the only thing she posted referring to it. Why out of all queer content she'd pick this particular one and repost without explaining why?
(it's a really nice message btw, just random from Katie)
View attachment 608222
That is odd, trying to fuel pregnancy speculation?! Seems more like something a pregnant woman or new mum would post!

Recxomensation :rolleyes:
LOL I was like is that a new slang….?🥴🥴🥴 honestly the craziest autocorrect I can’t stop laughing, or does she have dyslexia?
———————————————————
Wow guys thanks for the laugh while I was catching up on this thread!!

Honestly she is so infantile, even her followers can’t with her behaviour (for example in that allergy-home-test video where a lot of people in the comments were like “don’t keep doing these tests just go to your effing GP”).

Everyone is a parent to her, her followers, us tattlers, daddy g, her friends (who she calls so they can say she is not a hoarder, and has to help her declutter) and the munchausen/hoarder tendencies just goes hand in hand with that. SEEK HELP KATH.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Silly girl attack again.
Kathleen, the only reason it takes you hours to fall asleep is your diet. You eat late and heavy. You drink frequently. So it comes as no surprise that your body spends hours trying to digest the meat and cheese and metabolise the booze, and that's why you can't sleep! Try a lighter diet & swap your red wine for a cup of bedtime tea and your tortured body will thank you for it. We all wish we could down g&t every night but the reality for most people is to have a soothing cuppa of a herbal infusion, especially as you get a little older.
Screenshot_20210608-150035.png

Reactions: 4
Silly girl attack again.
Kathleen, the only reason it takes you hours to fall asleep is your diet. You eat late and heavy. You drink frequently. So it comes as no surprise that your body spends hours trying to digest the meat and cheese and metabolise the booze, and that's why you can't sleep! Try a lighter diet & swap your red wine for a cup of bedtime tea and your tortured body will thank you for it. We all wish we could down g&t every night but the reality for most people is to have a soothing cuppa of a herbal infusion, especially as you get a little older.
View attachment 608572
That and the fact that she does duck all.
If I had a 'lay in' every day then just sat about in my pants, I wouldn't be tired either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s been wallowing in bed all day “working”. Oh, except for the little break she gave herself to make a coffee for an #AD downstairs

Silly girl attack again.
View attachment 608572
HAHAH it is not a jab, it is a Pfrizer jab. LMAO people like her can duck right off. And of course she has side effect

• Haha
Hadn’t looked on her Instagram in ages and had a peek today.. it’s so chaotic!

me in my pants 💁🏼‍♀️
BACON
date recommendation
paint
Pots
Pants
cat
Razor, but don’t shave girls!
something about Kate Winslet no one understood
low libido advice
vibrators

🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hadn’t looked on her Instagram in ages and had a peek today.. it’s so chaotic!

me in my pants 💁🏼‍♀️
BACON
date recommendation
paint
Pots
Pants
cat
Razor, but don’t shave girls!
something about Kate Winslet no one understood
low libido advice
vibrators

🥴🥴🥴🥴
Throw into the mix: a spa hotel recommendation Reel, starring Katie as a cocktail drinking giant toddler 🙈

• Haha
I think I’m going to have to unfollow. I can tell she’s going to get on my tits with this wedding already

• Sad
  • Haha
It bugs me when she's filmed walking and she always does that look back, every God damn time!

Reactions: 8
She's a very similar body type to me and visited the shop where I got my wedding dress from...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.