Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she using an aeropress when she has a built in coffee machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least she'll have stuff to post on the not-yet-existing wedding account 😅
Screenshot_20210609-133246.png

Please no Katie!
Screenshot_20210609-133257_compress2.jpg

Another review sounding like written by a 13-year old trying to sound like an adult 😂
Screenshot_20210609-133309.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“My stylist was so helpful and I felt so special”
…oh really?! Now that IS a revelation in a bridal dress shop, where they are just eagerly hoping to impress you so you buy your dress from them! Go figure!! And of course I’m sure they knew you were the famous KATHLEEN SNOOKS OF YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM and they were just hoping you’d be ever so kind as to mention their shop online for all of your followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“My stylist was so helpful and I felt so special”
…oh really?! Now that IS a revelation in a bridal dress shop, where they are just eagerly hoping to impress you so you buy your dress from them! Go figure!! And of course I’m sure they knew you were the famous KATHLEEN SNOOKS OF YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM and they were just hoping you’d be ever so kind as to mention their shop online for all of your followers.
I wonder how many times she dropped into conversation about her “following” and “channels”?

In other words, GIFT ME ALLLLLL THE STUFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More little things this week! A little weekend away, a little walk, a little sandwich, another little walk, a little swim, a little steam, a little go in the oxygen room, a little bit of a cold, a little while, a little bit.

9.04 onwards she sounds completely out of it for the rest of the day :oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s filmed the dresses she didn’t want? I don’t know about anyone else, but when I got married I wasn’t even allowed to take a picture of my dress in the shop. There she is filming it all. Prick

Reactions: 6
She’s filmed the dresses she didn’t want? I don’t know about anyone else, but when I got married I wasn’t even allowed to take a picture of my dress in the shop. There she is filming it all. Prick
She must have played the "I am a vlogger" card - funny people still fall for it. I am very interested to see which dresses she didn't like, I bet it'll be ones she will actually look good in but she'll choose something wacky for her actual wedding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon it will be a very low back dress ( to courageously show her scar ofc) and very simple satin/silk with little to no embroidery. I don’t think she will wear a veil bcoz she’s already so SMOLL but I wouldn’t b surprised if she wears her manky trainers with it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They worry you will get a dress maker to whip up a duplicate st a reasonable price 🤑🤑🤑

At least it will be interesting to see in her vlogs. Just below the knee full skirt in a 50s silhouette would look great on her. I hope she doesn't go for a tight strapless corset with a big poofy net skirt complete with billions of tiny fake pearls and diamanté rhinestones everywhere. or anything mermaid esq.

Reactions: 4
Itll probably be strapless. Good god I hate a strapless dress

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They worry you will get a dress maker to whip up a duplicate st a reasonable price 🤑🤑🤑

At least it will be interesting to see in her vlogs. Just below the knee full skirt in a 50s silhouette would look great on her. I hope she doesn't go for a tight strapless corset with a big poofy net skirt complete with billions of tiny fake pearls and diamanté rhinestones everywhere. or anything mermaid esq.
Don't give her ideas!

Started watching the new vlog. "Heeeeellooo guys, it's Friday, a bank holiday Friday" - no, it wasn't Kathleen, it was a normal Friday just before a bank holiday weekend during which the Monday was a bank holiday. I had to work the whole bank holiday weekend so she really pissed me off there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s already getting on my tits with the wedding bullshit. Why does EVERYTHING she does have to include a whine?

My feet hurt soooooo much!
I was soooo exhausted!
It was soooooo hot!

That “Poppy” dress was stunning. So obviously she will have picked something really rank and old fashioned because she’s a “hipster”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sad she's apparently rejected that Vera Wang from David's bridal, that one looked incredible on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.