Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this dress. It was almost my wedding dress too. So glad no ones slagging it off šŸ˜‚

I actually quite like all the dresses sheā€™s shown but tbh I think most wedding dresses are beautiful
This one was gorgeous! I love how she got in ā€œthis isnā€™t my first time picking a dressā€. If I were Geoffrey it would piss me off no end that she brings it up constantly. Get over it!

Reactions: 13
She had to bring up the fact that she was a runaway bride every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love this dress. It was almost my wedding dress too. So glad no ones slagging it off šŸ˜‚

I actually quite like all the dresses sheā€™s shown but tbh I think most wedding dresses are beautiful
Her comment was weird, that dress actually made her look slim and taller. I don't understand that girl

Also, what's the point of these Stories (besides making her feel like she's working), if she's going to post the vlog next week? It's just gonna feel like a deja vu. I actually prefer Stories because you can't hear giggling and speaking in her baby voice.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210610-131916_Chrome.jpg

Genuine question, do people find these useful? There are never any resources or references as to where she's getting her information from. It's all Katie's opinion being posted as 'advice'.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 611287

Genuine question, do people find these useful? There are never any resources or references as to where she's getting her information from. It's all Katie's opinion being posted as 'advice'.
No I think when you have low sex drive, you wouldnā€™t even want any sex toys to go near your vagina .

View attachment 611287

I wouldnā€™t turn to Katie for advice on anything. There are far more genuine and credible accounts that Iā€™d listen to or read. I donā€™t think itā€™s all her own words, I suspect she might take snippets from elsewhere and add a tiny bit of her own. Low libido could be down to so many different factors and I donā€™t itā€™s something you can just read about online and be sorted. I think you have to work out the issues and go from there but knowing it can be normal and knowing others are experiencing is reassuring.

Reactions: 6
Low libido can also be an indication or symptom/side affect of a health issue/medication.
she really isnā€™t qualified to be giving out this type od advice and should really put a disclaimer on posts like that for people to really get a professional opinion or seek professional help for ongoing issues. So irresponsible.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The bust is too small in these two

Screenshot_20210610-113356.png
Screenshot_20210610-113302.png

This one is not great, good thing she realised it too!
Screenshot_20210610-113418.png

This is is definitely missing something - the sides and the back? (Sorry for my dad joke). It's a annoying she didn't she the front.
Screenshot_20210610-113433.png

I actually loved this one on Katie. Too bad she didn't go for it. Doesn't make Katie look shorter than she is, as some other ones would.
Screenshot_20210610-113752.png

Screenshot_20210610-113819.png

I like the idea of a two piece but she's right that this particular one is not for her.
Screenshot_20210610-113841.png

The high neck is nice but the waist is too low for her.
Screenshot_20210610-113902.png

The bust is too small in these two

View attachment 611636View attachment 611638

This one is not great, good thing she realised it too!
View attachment 611642

This is is definitely missing something - the sides and the back? (Sorry for my dad joke). It's a annoying she didn't she the front.
View attachment 611646

I actually loved this one on Katie. Too bad she didn't go for it. Doesn't make Katie look shorter than she is, as some other ones would.
View attachment 611654
View attachment 611657

I like the idea of a two piece but she's right that this particular one is not for her.
View attachment 611664

The high neck is nice but the waist is too low for her.
View attachment 611666
Thanks for sharing these.
She looks like she has a lovely day with her Mum and champagne, but two dresses?!

Girl, you already have one and if you really want to wear two different dresses on the day why not just dig that one out and give it an airing at the reception? I really don't get her need for two dresses for one day, spending a large wedge of money on one dress that she will never be able to wear again and, she won't even be wearing it for the full day?

I wonder if she would consider hiring a wedding dress rather than buying / being gifted one? Better for the environmental, and she wouldn't have to store it afterwards.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for sharing these.
She looks like she has a lovely day with her Mum and champagne, but two dresses?!

Girl, you already have one and if you really want to wear two different dresses on the day why not just dig that one out and give it an airing at the reception? I really don't get her need for two dresses for one day, spending a large wedge of money on one dress that she will never be able to wear again and, she won't even be wearing it for the full day?

I wonder if she would consider hiring a wedding dress rather than buying / being gifted one? Better for the environmental, and she wouldn't have to store it afterwards.
Sheā€™d never hire one. Hoarding is her thing after all. She needs to be able to keep it forever. Like the original dress from the wedding that never happened. After so much heartache youā€™d be well rid of it. Yet she has carted it around with her for at least 3 house moves!

Reactions: 8
@Swipeupyouguys & @Babybail93 Yeah, exactly, she loves storing things. Surprised she hasn't got the first dress displayed in a glass cabinet.

Speaking of storage, in the recent vlog, she builds temporary storage for shoes. Things like this piss me off like nothing else in the world. (Not only because she only wears ONE pair of shoes, the Manky Trainers). If they needed storage, they surely have enough time and money to do research and invest in proper, long term solution. Before that happens, why not pick a handful of pairs you wear the most (trainers, smart flats, sandals and nice heels) and keep in the room you dress or in the hallway by the front door. And you might say, oh, she can donate the temporary storage shelves when they're no longer needed but we all know she's not good at letting go.

But the "temporary" things issue smoothly brings me to the other point @Swipeupyouguys made - no matter how many gifted reusable coffee cups she gets and how many times she promises to make sustainable changes in her life - there's nothing sustainable about her/theirs way of living. If she really wanted to make these changes, she would review how many ready made meals they eat (all the packaging! - cooking from scratch would be a good way to reduce their plastic waste) and also look into eating less meat and cheese, as their production contributes to global warming a big time.

Reactions: 15
This is actually incorrect, all the plastic production, travel etc are causing the global warming!
Yeah but there is no way she will stop travelling or will reduce her plastic consumption (yes, starbucks iced lattes I AM LOOKING AT YA!), she could at least try small steps such as dietary changes (we all know how much meat and cheese they get through)

Also Kate, stop teasing and show us!
Screenshot_20210611-122702~2.png

She's never without one. If you know, you know.
Screenshot_20210611-122654.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s filmed the dresses she didnā€™t want? I donā€™t know about anyone else, but when I got married I wasnā€™t even allowed to take a picture of my dress in the shop. There she is filming it all. Prick
I had some bridal appointments last month and was allowed to film myself in the dresses (and Iā€™m a nobody ;) ) - I think because of covid and a limit on how many people can come to your appointment, places are maybe being a little more lenient?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
CBC075AF-7B35-471A-BE24-E4C9713F0947.png

Lol at her chopsticks holding skill, she wonā€™t be able to move her chopsticks if she has a finger stuck between the sticks. Anyway, for those who wants to go Mr Ji, I wouldnā€™t recommend the chilli chicken, order the fried chicken instead. Get the fried Turnip cake and prawn toast.

Reactions: 6
She had body issues yesterday in wedding dresses but is absolutely fine to pose in her underwear today?? And not just one shot but several, permanently on her grid šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s in her pants again on Instagram complaining about feeling sad šŸ™„
Itā€™s hayfever AND sadness

sheā€™s had a great few weeks, sheā€™s been very fortunate. Spending a week at Gs parents, a stunning spa day, gorgeous hotel stay, amazing restaurants, she had a great day with her mum and found her wedding dress just this week.
now I know she can do all this and still have the right to feel down or sad but it does make me think of sheā€™s not as happy as she makes out with G?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.