Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do you get yours if you don't mind me asking? are the amazon ones OK to buy?

Anyone else like the ordinary?

Katie has officially influenced me to have a clearout here as we have the long weekend, or a declutter as she calls it. I think a purge might be more apt in her case, however seeing her heaving shelves
, piles of stuff in her rooms, overstuffed wardrobes etc. has given me the kondo itch.

I'd still love to see her do a series on trying out minimalism for a month. obviously she isn't a minimalist, but I think the experience could do her good, and be a cool series for her Channel.
I usually buy them in Japan but because of Covid I bought my last one from a Japanese seller off eBay. I found the one thing to be careful was some people selling the travel size for almost as much as the full size version. I buy the 90g and it lasts forever, I use it all over my body in summer.

How many times is Kathleen going to do food intolerance tests only to ignore the results?
She reminds me of a friend who self-declared herself as gluten intolerant only to completely remove gluten from her diet and still get bloating, she realised it was indigestion in the end. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How many times is Kathleen going to do food intolerance tests only to ignore the results?
She reminds me of a friend who self-declared herself as gluten intolerant only to completely remove gluten from her diet and still get bloating, she realised it was indigestion in the end. 🤦‍♀️
What's a little mind boggling is that Kath's latest test indicated she might be allergic/intolerant to melon and did I misheard her saying she will have to eat some melon to see if it gives her reaction? Please tell me I misunderstood

Reactions: 2
What's a little mind boggling is that Kath's latest test indicated she might be allergic/intolerant to melon and did I misheard her saying she will have to eat some melon to see if it gives her reaction? Please tell me I misunderstood
Yeah, she's away to go eat melon and see if she gets any symptoms. Eejit

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeah, she's away to go eat melon and see if she gets any symptoms. Eejit
That kind of proves she doesn't trust the test completely, if she has to see for herself if melon gives her a reaction? How is she so silly?

Anyway, folk. Time to put Kathleen Bingo predictions in.

Let's guess how many different food places has she managed to visit during the long weekend? I am going to go with 11.

Also, I want to know is how many times has she worn the gorgeous shoes she's bought in that swap shop. 🤭🤭🤭 Clearly she's already over the many pairs of Doc Martens she bought during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyway, folk. Time to put Kathleen Bingo predictions in.

Let's guess how many different food places has she managed to visit during the long weekend? I am going to go with 11.

Also, I want to know is how many times has she worn the gorgeous shoes she's bought in that swap shop. 🤭🤭🤭 Clearly she's already over the many pairs of Doc Martens she bought during lockdown.
I've deleted Instagram so I'll have to check back here for Kathleen bingo. I reckon 5 different places for food and drink.

Obviously there will be a 'gorgeous brunch' that's mainly egg and meat. They'll have met more friends for drinks. Maybe there has been a bank holiday declutter as well. Also, an anxiety inducing clip of the cat jumping around the back garden which they still won't have cat proofed for him.

Why does she refer to tidying up as 'declutter'. Just tidy your tit.

Its like when people refer to redecorating as 'renovating'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Because she has so much tit that she literally has to declutter before they can even begin to tidy

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yes I always notice this and think she uses the word in the wrong context. She must have said it 20 times in the house tour!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s time to re-evaluate your career choices when you’re showing off GIFTED bread for a few quid!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go then.

I am very happy for Kath to be testing out the All Plants food but ... was it tasty, seasoned enough, filling? Would she buy it with her own money? What did it look like cooked?
So many questions.
kath1.png

Seriously, she's doing the thing again where she accepted something from a small business while she is in the position to pay for it herself, as PP noted.
I am relieved to know that she paid herself for the half cherry tomato and a sprig of rosemary 🙏
kath2.png

If you have to have a spirit cabinet declutter, you know you're doing well for yourself.
kath3.png

Carbs, meats, and fats. Healthy AF.
kath4.png

I haven't fake tanned in couple of years, but I have now, because ... #gifted
kath5.png

Disclaimer: I am a bit of a hipster millennial myself (but fully embrace it) but even my boyfriend makes fun of me when I call a brekkie "brunch"
kath6.png

OH PLEASE HELLO FRESH PLEASE NOTICE ME AND SEND ME FREEBIES LIKE YOU DO TO OTHER INFLUENZAS.
Please and thanks.
kath7.png

kath8.png

• Haha
Is she trolling us by saying she ‘obviously’ didn’t have time to make her own pastry? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That last disclaimer is so cringe. Look at me, I spent my own pennies on this! Arent I such a big girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That last disclaimer is so cringe. Look at me, I spent my own pennies on this! Arent I such a big girl!
Influencers make me die when they point out they actually paid for something! With their own money! Heaven forbid! Not like the rest of us have to, to actually live! Get in the real world! I can’t wait for the insta bubble to burst and these people have to get a proper job

Reactions: 16
Piss poor content. It’s literally like a running list of things she has been gifted, without any description/substance of the product/food. Your viewers don’t just want a Rolodex of stuff u got for free- tell us how they are? I swear I could make more engaging/interesting content myself if I had her privilege. What a waste of platform. But then again I don’t think she can do anything else, she would be pretty tit in a normal job too.

Reactions: 11
Piss poor content. It’s literally like a running list of things she has been gifted, without any description/substance of the product/food. Your viewers don’t just want a Rolodex of stuff u got for free- tell us how they are? I swear I could make more engaging/interesting content myself if I had her privilege. What a waste of platform. But then again I don’t think she can do anything else, she would be pretty tit in a normal job too.
If she had a proper job, with real grown ups, she would definitely be known as Princess Sick note behind her back.

She’d also be a bleeping nightmare, running to HR constantly when something makes her cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If she had a proper job, with real grown ups, she would definitely be known as Princess Sick note behind her back.

She’d also be a bleeping nightmare, running to HR constantly when something makes her cry
Youre absolutely right.

We need a TV show where influencers are given real jobs for a week and we just watch them all implode.

Feels like this is already a thing?

I was a butcher before I had kids, I'd LOVE to see Princess Kathleen lug about lumps of beef.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A few times now she’s mentioned All Plants with zero actual opinions on what it tastes like, what it’s made of, why it’s so great etc

What a waste of a PR package to send freebies to someone - she’s not making me go out of my way to purchase when I have to google what it is and what the company is etc myself

I mean didn’t she say ages ago she was making vegan swaps and was going to do a blog about it but all I see on her stories and blogs is meat meat meat meat

Did I imagine that she said a while back that she was going to do a vlog on her vegan meals?

Reactions: 14
I'd genuinely like to see a video or blog post about those vegan ready meals but she keeps posting pictures of the packaging...... why not tell us the cost, how they compare to other services (like the Hello Fresh she's signed up for), would you recommend it, how are the portion sizes? Instead we get 'I got given this food' and doesn't even show it. Great content, smashing it.

Youre absolutely right.

We need a TV show where influencers are given real jobs for a week and we just watch them all implode.

Feels like this is already a thing?

I was a butcher before I had kids, I'd LOVE to see Princess Kathleen lug about lumps of beef.
I LOVE THIS IDEA. Not necessarily the lumps of beef but seeing them all getting up early and having to do a full day of work would be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Influencers make me die when they point out they actually paid for something! With their own money! Heaven forbid! Not like the rest of us have to, to actually live! Get in the real world! I can’t wait for the insta bubble to burst and these people have to get a proper job
Yaaasssss girl. Can’t wait for the social media ‘career’ to come crashing down, all it does is breed lazy entitlement.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.