Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaaasssss girl. Can’t wait for the social media ‘career’ to come crashing down, all it does is breed lazy entitlement.
They’re all so entitled and can never recognise their massive privilege. She should count herself lucky that when it does all end, she has Daddy Geoffrey to keep her in the life she’s become accustomed to.

Reactions: 7
I got a week of allplants after all the influencers had codes for it, the choice is good and the food nice, decent portions but it's fairly expensive and I wouldn't bother unless my husband was going away with work and I couldn't be bothered to cook just for myself. There's nothing in them that you couldn't recreate yourself, but it's good plant based convenience food!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I got a week of allplants after all the influencers had codes for it, the choice is good and the food nice, decent portions but it's fairly expensive and I wouldn't bother unless my husband was going away with work and I couldn't be bothered to cook just for myself. There's nothing in them that you couldn't recreate yourself, but it's good plant based convenience food!
Thanks for doing K's job for her 🙏

Peeps, surprising as it is, we need to start thinking of a new thread name. Have we had any suggestions yet?

Reactions: 8
I'd genuinely like to see a video or blog post about those vegan ready meals but she keeps posting pictures of the packaging...... why not tell us the cost, how they compare to other services (like the Hello Fresh she's signed up for), would you recommend it, how are the portion sizes? Instead we get 'I got given this food' and doesn't even show it. Great content, smashing it.

I LOVE THIS IDEA. Not necessarily the lumps of beef but seeing them all getting up early and having to do a full day of work would be great.
Undercover boss?

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is her latest post about wedding dress recommendations a not so subtle plea for a free wedding dress. Surely she would be aware of bridal shops in east London since she did it the first time around...

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210504-190321_Instagram.jpg

Just saying.

Also, just as a side note.

She said in the vlog that she knows she's lactose intolerant. So why does she promote these Starbucks drinks? Does she like getting the shirts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it me or is her latest post about wedding dress recommendations a not so subtle plea for a free wedding dress. Surely she would be aware of bridal shops in east London since she did it the first time around...
I think you got it the first time around 😏

Who wants to offer me some free wedding dresses to peruse? free shoes, free jewellery, free viel, free hair, free make up, free undercrackers?

Will probably get an offer from the same place lydia millen went to.

Katie Snooks: Brunch obsessed and loves to undress
Yes! adding to yours
Brunch obsessed and loves to undress, constantly decluttering all her mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Brunch obsessed, loves to undress, constantly declutters all her mess, wants more free stuff nonetheless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We need to add “won’t let go of her wedding dress” 🤣
Brunch obsessed, loves to undress, constantly declutters all her mess, wants more free stuff nonetheless
Yes! adding to yours
Brunch obsessed and loves to undress, constantly decluttering all her mess.
Katie Snooks: Brunch obsessed and loves to undress
Brunch obsessed, house is a mess but still won't declutter that wedding dress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is a winner!!

More a lurker on this thread, but agree with everyone on the weekend roundups. Also noted the ‘Ad’ in the St Tropez was pretty well hidden in the busyness of the background.

• Heart
This is a winner!!

More a lurker on this thread, but agree with everyone on the weekend roundups. Also noted the ‘Ad’ in the St Tropez was pretty well hidden in the busyness of the background.
Welcome 💕 💕 💕
Yes, it was well hidden, she is such a 🐍

I hate these white trainers she wears with everything, and please put on a bra.
Screenshot_20210505-063208_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Perfect!
Personally I’d be worried the wedding dress would bring me bad luck or be an omen, so I would have got rid when that engagement crumbled. It’s odd she’s kept it as she surely won’t be wearing it with Daddy G? 😂 honestly, the weekend round ups are so bleeping boring! Same tit different day. Not sure who cares enough to know everything they’ve done and how special she is to take every weekend off but let everyone know on Monday the blow by blow events...having a tea in a car park cafe...riveting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate these white trainers she wears with everything, and please put on a bra. View attachment 560051
The 'holding hand up to hair' pose and sitting on the ground are influencer classics aren't they 😅

Spoiler, you COULD wear a suit every day! What a weird cute and relatable caption.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perfect!
Personally I’d be worried the wedding dress would bring me bad luck or be an omen, so I would have got rid when that engagement crumbled. It’s odd she’s kept it as she surely won’t be wearing it with Daddy G? 😂 honestly, the weekend round ups are so bleeping boring! Same tit different day. Not sure who cares enough to know everything they’ve done and how special she is to take every weekend off but let everyone know on Monday the blow by blow events...having a tea in a car park cafe...riveting 🙄

I feel the same, I would want a new dress as it would feel awkward. One of the girls in my uni group of friends was engaged to a guy for a number of years and the relationship broke down at the end of 2019 and she is now with someone else.

They have talked about marriage etc she has said that when she does get married, she wants to use the dress she bought in her previous engagement. When we asked her why she said that she was always going to customise it anyway so it will eventually be quite different to when she bought it in some ways and that she chose the dress for how amazing it made her feel...I never thought about it that way. I wonder whether whether Katie feels the same about it but hasnt said.

Reactions: 5
I feel the same, I would want a new dress as it would feel awkward. One of the girls in my uni group of friends was engaged to a guy for a number of years and the relationship broke down at the end of 2019 and she is now with someone else.

They have talked about marriage etc she has said that when she does get married, she wants to use the dress she bought in her previous engagement. When we asked her why she said that she was always going to customise it anyway so it will eventually be quite different to when she bought it in some ways and that she chose the dress for how amazing it made her feel...I never thought about it that way. I wonder whether whether Katie feels the same about it but hasnt said.
I think with Kathy it’s just an excuse to hoard something else. I’m also not entirely unsure she doesn’t wear it when Geoffrey is out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.