Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t help but think the only reason she’s posted the story and YT about her failed career as an author is for sad fishing purposes and so that some publisher will take her on as a stunt and save the day, then it’s win win for the both of them. You know?
Totes.

Maybe it will be a weird erotica for teens. Tame, but still creepy, all about our heroine KathPauline, and her saucy adventures working in an Ann Winters boutique somewherein trendy Londonium, an even worse Emily in Paris. PAULINE'S poke in the big smoke.

There are not many things worse then Emily in Paris. Eek.

Reactions: 6
What do people think of G? do we think he is quite controlling? because when she was over justifying the need to buy a jug in Ikea, it reminded me of my friend (and indeed my old neighbour) who used to do that when her ex was very very controlling behind closed doors and would always ask her why she got this small purchase or that small purchase, Katie came across as over justifying small spends and looked extremely worried when doing it exactly like she did

Reactions: 2
What do people think of G? do we think he is quite controlling? because when she was over justifying the need to buy a jug in Ikea, it reminded me of my friend (and indeed my old neighbour) who used to do that when her ex was very very controlling behind closed doors and would always ask her why she got this small purchase or that small purchase, Katie came across as over justifying small spends and looked extremely worried when doing it exactly like she did
Possibly but also, most people have a jug like this at home, maybe older/less fashionable. I wouldn't be surprised if they already had a jug/pitcher (or more than one) and she only bought this one because it was "instagrammable" and had a cork lid. (btw it is sometimes possible to buy a cork lid for a jar/jug/bottle you already have - just measure the diameter and look on eBay, obv will only work for vessels with levelled/flat opening).
Everything with her has to be "Instagrammable" at the moment - wtf was it with "Instagrammable eggs"? They looked like eggs? Is she really that used to eating out, she's forgotten what an egg looks like? And if she's really doing this to troll us - well, that's just ridiculous. Can't she not see how it can impact her content? She'll just come across as really dim to those who won't realise she's "talking" to some trolls from an Internet forum.

Reactions: 7
I don't think G is controlling, I just see their dynamic as him being the more mature/capable adult.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t work G out!! I can’t suss him at alllllll.
But I think re the jug situation. Her justifying it was more for herself and her hoarding tendencies!

Reactions: 13
I don't think G is controlling, I just see their dynamic as him being the more mature/capable adult.
Yeah i think she is a huge overspender/hoarder and he probably does question 'do we need that' because she already brings SO MUCH tit into their shared space... also her income will be a bit here &there, not a monthly paycheck, so i can see her spending and end up being skint for a few days due to wauting to be paid for certain jobs etc.

Reactions: 5
I think she's just the kind of person who likes to wax lyrical about something as boring as a jug. G seems nice enough from what I can tell and he obviously makes her happy and doesn't judge the hoarding.

Reactions: 10
No content from Katie today but I am still getting over yesterday.

How hard is it to spell "hazelnut"?
Screenshot_20210506-222747.png

There's no such word as "vanilla-y", how would you even pronounce it?
Screenshot_20210507-111136.png

SHE HAS A WRITING PLAYLIST 😂😂😂 That made my day.
Screenshot_20210507-110921~2.png

She bought a couple of these vases from a charity shop. That's not really upcycling. Upcycling is when you use something you have already.
Screenshot_20210507-145722~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, she’s done a task from 9 until about 4 today. She’s knackered. Imagine if the majority of people worked LONGER THAN THAT AT LEAST FIVE DAYS A WEEK

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow, she’s done a task from 9 until about 4 today. She’s knackered. Imagine if the majority of people worked LONGER THAN THAT AT LEAST FIVE DAYS A WEEK
She really doesn’t help herself. Giving herself a medal because she’s done a job that anyone else has to do whilst they work full time. She’s becoming such a prick. Geoffrey gives me the creeps too. Ahhhhh feel better now that’s off my chest 😂

Reactions: 9
Maybe it will be a weird erotica for teens. Tame, but still creepy, all about our heroine KathPauline, and her saucy adventures working in an Ann Winters boutique somewherein trendy Londonium, an even worse Emily in Paris. PAULINE'S poke in the big smoke.

Brilliant 😂😂 perhaps it should be a new title KATIE SNOOKS - Pauline's poke in the big smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
EARLIER!!
No content from Katie today but I am still getting over yesterday.

How hard is it to spell "hazelnut"?
View attachment 563671

There's no such word as "vanilla-y", how would you even pronounce it?
View attachment 563674

SHE HAS A WRITING PLAYLIST 😂😂😂 That made my day.
View attachment 563672

She bought a couple of these vases from a charity shop. That's not really upcycling. Upcycling is when you use something you have already.
View attachment 563675
Hazelnut... if only such a complex word was written on very the box In front of her, so she could double check it...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really doesn’t help herself. Giving herself a medal because she’s done a job that anyone else has to do whilst they work full time. She’s becoming such a prick. Geoffrey gives me the creeps too. Ahhhhh feel better now that’s off my chest 😂
I know right? She should be grateful she can tidy up her wardrobe "for work", not complain about it!

New thread friends

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.