Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I remember her saying she was deciding what to do with it and would be getting a new dress for next time, or words to that effect. Surely if it's a proper wedding dress then the options are to get married in it or don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
per
I'm sure I remember her saying she was deciding what to do with it and would be getting a new dress for next time, or words to that effect. Surely if it's a proper wedding dress then the options are to get married in it or don't.
Perhaps she was hoping that someone would feel sorry for her having to wear one she got for her previous engagement and gift her a free one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are so so filthy! I bet they stink too!
Yet she got rid of a perfectly nice pair of Vans because G said that "pot washes wear them".

What personally cracked me up is that you can see the photographer's shadow in the picture - very professional! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah you could wear a suit everyday if u had a PROPER JOB
I’m sure it must be hell wearing whatever the hell u want day in day out as u lounge around at home pretending to work 🙄
Yes, I wonder how long until we get another "Oooh, I have a headache but want to feel productive - let's do a Q&A!" ? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its bloody Johnny Walker isn't it?
Wish we had an eye roll reaction. She will literally flog anything. Like all influencers recently she is losing what her channel was originally about. It’s a jumble of a bit of everything now. Jack of all trades, master of none

The way she enunciates “so” as “SOUUUUW” when she says she’s SOUW exciting, I honestly can’t take it anymore, it’s just the way she talks in general, like a child

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she enunciates “so” as “SOUUUUW” when she says she’s SOUW exciting, I honestly can’t take it anymore, it’s just the way she talks in general, like a child
Its 'haul' thats always for it for me

'HOALL'

• Haha
And “little” - everything is prefixed with “little”

“We went for a little walk and got a little bit of gorgeous brunch in a little cafe.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I wish I could marry this comment wearing Kathleens wedding dress.
It’s been my biggest hatred for years!!
I actually tense up when I know it’s coming 😖😖
(That and when she applies lipstick on camera, don’t know why but it just makes me heave)

• Haha
Omg I wish I could marry this comment wearing Kathleens wedding dress.
It’s been my biggest hatred for years!!
I actually tense up when I know it’s coming 😖😖
(That and when she applies lipstick on camera, don’t know why but it just makes me heave)
Also...

CAAAAAYYOOOOT

its 'cute'. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My favourite part of the vlog was 'because my job feels fun it never feels like I've done enough work, but I have been working but because it isn't like a slog I feel like I haven't done much, but I have'.
This was in between a paint consultation and her painting some vases in the garden.

What on earth are 'instagramable eggs'!?

Screenshot_20210505-211552_Chrome.jpg

Maurice next to an open window he can easy jump out of: 'oh dear' LOOK AFTER YOUR CAT!!!!

And “little” - everything is prefixed with “little”

“We went for a little walk and got a little bit of gorgeous brunch in a little cafe.”
Yes, this week we had a little sofa, little storage containers, a little bit of baguette, a little nose, a little message, a little salad, a little spread, a little bit of tart, a little bit of salad and a little crop top!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate how she calls everything “such a treat”

the rice cake: such a treat
Brunch: such a treat
Dinner: a treat
Chocolate bar: what a treat

It drives me crazy...which is such a treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on earth are 'instagramable eggs'!?
She called paint instagramable as well. For a second I felt kind of sad that all these influencers are living their lives so controlled by what's going to get them likes on social media and what a hollow depressing way to live that must be, but then I remember they bring it on themselves.

Reactions: 13
Phew! It’s not just me then! The overly enunciated SooOoOo is aggressive 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.