Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love foxes but why is she filming other people's gardens? G climbing up to take a picture too.. sooouw weird.

Reactions: 16
If some neighbour decided to take pictures over the fence into my yard I'd be livid.
duck off and get your own view and don't post it on the Internet.

Reactions: 13
Came here to say the same! Not too sure I’d want Geoffrey peering over my fence with his long lense! Although I imagine a lot of their neighbours are hipster wankers too, so it will probably seem perfectly normal to them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here to say the same! Not too sure I’d want Geoffrey peering over my fence with his long lense! Although I imagine a lot of their neighbours are hipster wankers too, so it will probably seem perfectly normal to them
Maybe we should call her

Kate Snoops

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d be absolutely raging if someone popped up over my fence with a camera, what an idiot! And I live in a terrace but my garden is 4 times longer than Kathleens so we’d likely not notice but that’s not the point. It’s weird and creepy. He would be able to see right into their opposite neighbours house, I wouldn’t be surprised if they report him. I didn’t realise seeing a fox was so fascinating 🙄🥱

Reactions: 10
I’d be absolutely raging if someone popped up over my fence with a camera, what an idiot! And I live in a terrace but my garden is 4 times longer than Kathleens so we’d likely not notice but that’s not the point. It’s weird and creepy. He would be able to see right into their opposite neighbours house, I wouldn’t be surprised if they report him. I didn’t realise seeing a fox was so fascinating 🙄🥱
Wouldn't be hard to figure out their address and send them evidence of their activities....

Reactions: 2
I just don't get how she would think this, as a grown ass woman in her thirties, is 1. 'Content' or 2. even remotely appropriate. She really lives in her own little bubble. I bet they will be deleted and replaced with a pouty face and a self pitying caption this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another post on her story about her book she’s really not going to stop complaining until she gets her hands on a deal is she 😂

• Haha
I checked out the Instagram page of her literary agent and its no wonder her book went nowhere! Every book review post is pretentious, badly written nonsense with endless big words replacing basic proofreading.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am full time loling at the idea that she thinks her book should just get published like that. Actual authors work for years and years to have their work recognised and from what we’ve said it’s just a glorified load of tit anyway. She expects to just pout and have Daddy G make her every whim a reality. Maybe this will knock her down a peg or two.

Reactions: 12
Oh gosh not that book again. I read the first page from one of her videos- it’s like D- GCSE standard work.
I’m all for ppl chasing their dreams but actually have some talent for it? Otherwise ur just generating more poor quality influencer tit into this world which we don’t need

Reactions: 9
The fact is, the world doesn’t give a tit about our dreams, ESPECIALLY if there’s no talent to back it up. Girl can’t write, her editor did her an absolute disservice by suggesting the manuscript was ready to show to anyone, and she needs to get back in her lane. I’ve been falling out of love with Katie for a while now, but her privilege is such a tipping point.

Reactions: 17
I know a few people who are writing/ have written books and all are doing so alongside their full time work. It would be lovely if we could all get publishing deals just because we'd love to, but that isn't how the world works. I'm not sure who the target audience are for Katie's book but it sounds like there's been zero planning, zero market research and she genuinely thinks anyone can just write a book and get published.

It makes me laugh when influencers say they 'always wanted to write a book/ be an author and when I was a child I wrote a whole book with chapters!'..... just like most children then :rolleyes:

Maybe Katie can try writing a non fiction book about how to cancel a wedding, seeing as she loves talking about it. The front cover could have a photo of her wearing the wedding dress and doing a sad pouty face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I checked out the Instagram page of her literary agent and its no wonder her book went nowhere! Every book review post is pretentious, badly written nonsense with endless big words replacing basic proofreading.
I had a suspicion she might not be the best Literary Agent in the world when I noticed she'd used kisses in her editing comments...

• Haha
I now have irrational rage every time she refers to food or drink as GORGEOUS. You are apparently a writer, use some appropriate adjectives ffs

She is SOUWWW trolling us in her recent insta story of getting snacks from the shop- “ saying she’s got great quality content” and coz “she is a 5 year old” and going through each snack. u can tell how sarcastic she’s being 😂

• Haha
Yeah great reminder Katie - if someone wasn't actually registered to vote, the my should have contacted their electoral services by 5pm - reminding people at 8pm is pointless*
Your friendly local Poll Clerk.

*(Unless they were registered and were debating/couldn't have been bothered earlier and needed a nudge)

PS I have worked 15 hours today and counting. Up since 4.30. Still smiling. Take that Kathy.
Screenshot_20210506-221657.png

Reactions: 6
Another post on her story about her book she’s really not going to stop complaining until she gets her hands on a deal is she 😂
Maybe it will be a weird erotica for teens. Tame, but still creepy, all about our heroine KathPauline, and her saucy adventures working in an Ann Winters boutique somewherein trendy Londonium, an even worse Emily in Paris. PAULINE'S poke in the big smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t help but think the only reason she’s posted the story and YT about her failed career as an author is for sad fishing purposes and so that some publisher will take her on as a stunt and save the day, then it’s win win for the both of them. You know?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.