Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's taken 8 months to drag herself out to mudlark when she loves it so much?

How much time do little brunches take out of her calendar?

Reactions: 11
“Excit”

“I fully made most” (?!)

“G (best huzband evaAaaA 🤢)”

“I have a good cleaning system to ensure I don’t catch anything” - so…what does that include? Maybe share your hack to others who may want to indulge in the same hobby?

“Cuppa tea”

“My dream is to find a fully intact clay pipe” (that’ll compensate for G’s lack of piping)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she's always posting about how she's found her style and she's so confident in men's shirts/ insert other item here, so why has she hired a stylist?!
Because she has to have her choices and opinions validated. She was the same over the whole court case fiasco… needed “lawyer” followers to validate what she did as being okay, even though I think she’s a prize idiot for what she originally posted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to zoom in on the photo with the man in the background because he really resembled my grandad! But he died 25 years ago ❤

• Heart
This is a very niche reference and a mean one too but there's an episode of South Park when Ye (back then still Kanye) is trying to prove that his fiancée Kim K is not a Hobbit. Your comment reminded me of it. I can totes see G writing such a song about his precious wifey if they existed in SP universe. Sorry if this is too much for a Monday morning, I'm currently waiting for a flight and am way too early, and bored out of my brain, and so of course my mind just wandered off in a dangerous direction.
🎵 My girl ain't no Hobbit 🎵
😶
Enjoy, or not.
View attachment 2362389
Omg I'd completely scrubbed that awful video of Kim and Kayne on the motorbike from my mind.

Can we see kath perched in the front basket of a penny farthing with the Gunit, whose legs being so long that they touch the ground while he's in the seat flintstones style?

The stuff of nightmares to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeap the round-up was really boring again, I wouldn't mind the mudlarking content if she provided extra info to make it interesting, but it was basically, "I went mudlarking, you have to be careful and make sure you wash your finds well. Here is some rubbish treasure I accuired on this occasion..."

Moving on, did you guys know that our petite East London princess has low iron? And she's been prescribed some pills that may or may not make her experience nausea. So she would like the followers to let her know if anyone was prescribed the same and didn't have the nausea. I mean, personally, I'd read the leaflet and check the stats for side effects there (you know, where it tells you how many people will experience the side effects - 1 in 10, 1 in 100 etc); or check with the GP if many other patients reported such side effects?
1691504120702.png

But thankfully the followers' messages did put her at ease, because you know, you should trust these over medical companies stats. So far, so good though.
Not sure why we're being served a nip pic though, I mean I am glad to know that she seems to have at least one healthy perky nipple but would be equally happy and content without such knowledge.
1691504412232.png

Moving on, it's her Birthday week (of course it's a whole week, why wouldn't it?) so we are being subjected to a picture of her bare face taken at an unflattering angle and with closed eyes. One does wonder how many selfies she takes a day?
1691504653818.png

In today's installement of "I am not like other girls".
How does one raise a caterpillar? Asking for a friend.
1691504844495.png

I mean, surely the butterflies don't just stay in one garden...
1691505273845.png

I'd be bleeping embarrassed to post a picture of my kitchen or any room in my house looking like this. It's not that my house doesn't get messy, of course it does, but I don't show my chairdrobe and my kitchen-cloth-drobe to the strangers on the internet...
1691505056299.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeap the round-up was really boring again, I wouldn't mind the mudlarking content if she provided extra info to make it interesting, but it was basically, "I went mudlarking, you have to be careful and make sure you wash your finds well. Here is some rubbish treasure I accuired on this occasion..."

Moving on, did you guys know that our petite East London princess has low iron? And she's been prescribed some pills that may or may not make her experience nausea. So she would like the followers to let her know if anyone was prescribed the same and didn't have the nausea. I mean, personally, I'd read the leaflet and check the stats for side effects there (you know, where it tells you how many people will experience the side effects - 1 in 10, 1 in 100 etc); or check with the GP if many other patients reported such side effects?
View attachment 2365896
But thankfully the followers' messages did put her at ease, because you know, you should trust these over medical companies stats. So far, so good though.
Not sure why we're being served a nip pic though, I mean I am glad to know that she seems to have at least one healthy perky nipple but would be equally happy and content without such knowledge.
View attachment 2365906
Moving on, it's her Birthday week (of course it's a whole week, why wouldn't it?) so we are being subjected to a picture of her bare face taken at an unflattering angle and with closed eyes. One does wonder how many selfies she takes a day?
View attachment 2365917
In today's installement of "I am not like other girls".
How does one raise a caterpillar? Asking for a friend.
View attachment 2365923

I mean, surely the butterflies don't just stay in one garden...
View attachment 2365942
I'd be bleeping embarrassed to post a picture of my kitchen or any room in my house looking like this. It's not that my house doesn't get messy, of course it does, but I don't show my chairdrobe and my kitchen-cloth-drobe to the strangers on the internet...
View attachment 2365936
What emetophobe would not check with the GP before agreeing to go on medication? I have it mildly and I always question anything if I think it might give me nausea or make me sick. I’m surprised she ever drinks tbh

Reactions: 9
What emetophobe would not check with the GP before agreeing to go on medication? I have it mildly and I always question anything if I think it might give me nausea or make me sick. I’m surprised she ever drinks tbh
She pissed me off with this; as MartaS says - either look at the leaflet, or ask your GP. So easy, so very simple - and I say this as someone with nuclear level emetophobia. Why is she so bleeping incapable? Why are her followers there to support her? Support your bleeping self! The only other way she could take it (that I would understand) is to not read the leaflet or ask the GP because sometimes, weirdly, not knowing is actually better. I have definitely manifested nausea for myself from reading the stats 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iron is barely even “medication”, it’s just a supplement, millions of women need to take iron It isn’t a big deal.

Reactions: 17
She pissed me off with this; as MartaS says - either look at the leaflet, or ask your GP. So easy, so very simple - and I say this as someone with nuclear level emetophobia. Why is she so bleeping incapable? Why are her followers there to support her? Support your bleeping self! The only other way she could take it (that I would understand) is to not read the leaflet or ask the GP because sometimes, weirdly, not knowing is actually better. I have definitely manifested nausea for myself from reading the stats 🙄
And I totally understand that, I manifest the nausea often from things… but Iron in general is just a supplement. This is slightly more extreme, probably due to her heavy periods right? But even so… such a ridiculous thing for her to be so het up about

Reactions: 2
I took those exact prescribed iron tablets during pregnancy and had zero side effects. The doctor didn't mention anything about them potentially causing nausea

She's such a drama queen/baby about everything.

Never forget when a charity shop's hand sanitiser squirted on her bag. Why oh why do terrible things happen to good people.

Lud Marking lil twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I totally understand that, I manifest the nausea often from things… but Iron in general is just a supplement. This is slightly more extreme, probably due to her heavy periods right? But even so… such a ridiculous thing for her to be so het up about
Oh 100% - tbh, as someone with the same phobia, even I rolled my eyes at the post - and I would normally be sympathetic! She's being a nob (shocker)

Reactions: 7
She's such a drama queen/baby about everything.

Never forget when a charity shop's hand sanitiser squirted on her bag. Why oh why do terrible things happen to good people.

Lud Marking lil twit.
Oh sweet jesus not the bleeping charity shop hand sanitizer incident 🤣
She did not shut up about that for weeks, with the way she cried about it you would think she'd been tortured by the taliban or something to that extent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh sweet jesus not the bleeping charity shop hand sanitizer incident 🤣
She did not shut up about that for weeks, with the way she cried about it you would think she'd been tortured by the taliban or something to that extent!
Is there any chance she yapped about this in a vlog? I don't remember seeing it when it actually happened (and clearly will have vanished on stories!)

'Devastated', 'distraught' 'couldn't focus' and warning others to 'be careful'...and then later in the vlog 'I was really really really upset' 'i couldn't concentrate'. It's even better than I remember.

She really is the epitome of first world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.