Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we were promised such tour before and it never materialised either. To be added to the list along with the lipstick challenge and many other failed projects
Screenshot_20230804-181742.png

Screenshot_20230804-181447.png

Reactions: 3
Sorry but imagine being a 30 something woman and not changing your doctor’s since you moved away ex amount of years ago. I understand if it’s a good doctor, but this is why catchment areas exist!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230804_183927_Instagram.jpg

Looking at this makes me feel actual panic. I am sure her parents are very sweet, but dear god, how do you find anything? Who needs that many decorative spoons? Why the metal chickens, the dried flowers?! Dear god.
---
Sorry but imagine being a 30 something woman and not changing your doctor’s since you moved away ex amount of years ago. I understand if it’s a good doctor, but this is why catchment areas exist!
I was going to post the screenshot and say much the same..ok, I retained the same doctor when I went to Uni - but she's not lived at home for bloody ages?!

Reactions: 15
Maybe it's the only gp that will put up with Kat's nonsense 🙄 I felt embarrassed after moving last year and forgetting to change the doctor's for half a year (I know, I know) but this is extreme.

Reactions: 2
The stupid thing is she tagged it as both #Dating advice and #Comedy.

Surely you would choose comedy as it’s not advice she’s following and does the opposite of the audio

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2357001
Looking at this makes me feel actual panic. I am sure her parents are very sweet, but dear god, how do you find anything? Who needs that many decorative spoons? Why the metal chickens, the dried flowers?! Dear god.
---

I was going to post the screenshot and say much the same..ok, I retained the same doctor when I went to Uni - but she's not lived at home for bloody ages?!
Also how do you keep it all CLEAN?! We have open shelving in our kitchen so I’m not opposed to that, but with that much clutter it would be impossible to keep on top of!

Reactions: 14
Also how do you keep it all CLEAN?! We have open shelving in our kitchen so I’m not opposed to that, but with that much clutter it would be impossible to keep on top of!
This was my first thought, I have one open shelf in my kitchen and that drives me nuts with the dusting!

Reactions: 3
Saving up for new carpets but thinks nothing of paying for a stylist to style some outfits for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I thought it meant like an actual in person stylist but no, $129 for someone just to email you some outfit ideas. 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And this is an example of what the stylist came up with? Is she sure she's not been scammed and the stylist was actually a not very advanced AI?
Screenshot_20230806-144802~2.png

Also, most bloggers' attention to detail is nonexistent these days. If you don't mind having people in the background of your IG pics Kat, that's great, but maybe make sure you don't show people's faces? They didn't consent to being in the background of your stupid post. I'd hate to randomly find myself in someone's post. 🙄
Screenshot_20230806-144842.png

---
Geoffriatric hubby drumming up comments. Embarrassing 🫢
The bag is cute-ish but I wouldn't style it with jeans and blazer? It's more of a picnic/beach bag, I'd say?
This is definitely not chic 🤪
Or gorgeous.
Or stunning.
Do these people speak the same English as the rest of us?
Screenshot_20230806-145717~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Birkenstocks give her feet hobbit vibes
This is a very niche reference and a mean one too but there's an episode of South Park when Ye (back then still Kanye) is trying to prove that his fiancée Kim K is not a Hobbit. Your comment reminded me of it. I can totes see G writing such a song about his precious wifey if they existed in SP universe. Sorry if this is too much for a Monday morning, I'm currently waiting for a flight and am way too early, and bored out of my brain, and so of course my mind just wandered off in a dangerous direction.
🎵 My girl ain't no Hobbit 🎵
😶
Enjoy, or not.
Screenshot_20230807-085536.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure she's always posting about how she's found her style and she's so confident in men's shirts/ insert other item here, so why has she hired a stylist?!

Reactions: 8
'I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought'? Does she mean she didn't enjoy it as much as she thought she would? Or that she's since reconsidered and realised she didn't enjoy it after all?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.