Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for my fellow Snookertons - title suggestion by a thread regular @squatternutbosh - commemorating the fancy under-the-sea meal Katie and G-sus* had in the Maldives, which unfortunately wasn't to Madam's liking. She also didn't think it weird to be raving about how you get to eat you dinner surrounded by fish, while eating fish. (Yes, I am on of those vegetarians).

*LITERALLY EVERYONE'S new "fav" nickname for Geoff-cock.

If anyone fancies adding a more in-depth recap, I will love you for ever but in the meantime, I am off to compile list of Gefferoni's nicknames for posterity 💀
---
And here we are, newer names first, followed by slightly older. If I missed any submissions, my bad, please send them in so I can update my ever-growing list 💘

✨G-sus ✨
(A lanky, (extra) wanky, gentrified Jesus for the litter-strewn streets of East London; he is 'sus' - questionable - and seems to have a bit of a messiah complex, like Jesus)
✨ Geocache ✨ Goffredo/Semi Geoffreddo ✨ Geoffoscope ✨ Geoffwad ✨ Geoff Snookmarsh ✨ Geofferty von Snooks ✨ Geoffenheimer ✨ Geoff Snookhael ✨ Gee Gee ✨ Geofferella Kathleen Lou & Geoffersome Von Snobbertit ✨ Granpa Geoffington ✨ Geoffy ✨ Geoff the Meff ✨ Geofferanium ✨ Geofforoid ✨ Mr & Mrs Lentil ✨ Geofferanium ✨The Court Geoffster ✨ Geofferoni/ Geofferami ✨ Geoffistotle Snookcrates ✨
✨ Count Geoffula ✨ Lady Kath Boleyn & King Geoffry VIII ✨ Father Geoffrey/ Daddy Geoff/ Padrè Geoff ✨ Thumbelina and Goliath ✨ Grandfather Geoff ✨ Geoff Bezos ✨ Geofferson ✨ Gordinia ✨ Geoffo ✨ Agent Geoff ✨ Geoff-a-nator ✨ Baron Geoffethemus ✨ Viscount Geoffolomew ✨ Lady Kathleen Lentin of the Sad Olives ✨ Archbishop Geoffard ✨ Daddy Long Legs ✨ Archbishop Geoffington ✨ Mr and Mrs Sentin/Snooktin ✨ Friar Geoffbert ✨ Lord Geoffdemort ✨ Baron Geofferonymus ✨ Earl of Geoffandia ✨ Ser Geoffington of Highgarden ✨ King Geofftopher ✨ The Slenderman ✨ "Boyf" ✨ Geoffbot 3000 ✨ Grandmaster Geoff ✨ Lord Geoffrey ✨ Marquess Geoffton ✨ Geofforia Landgarb ✨ Gentry G ✨ Geoffry Lannister ✨ Señor Geoffnando ✨ Geoff of Geofftown ✨ Marquis de Geoff ✨ Little Lord Geoffington ✨ The Pale Geoff ✨ Tonegeoff ✨ Sous-Geoff ✨ Get-off Geoff ✨ Master of Muppets ✨ Geofferson Airplane ✨ Geoffrey McGeofforick ✨ Duke Geoffrey "G" Geoffington and Duchess Kathleen "Smol" Snooksy-Snookerson ✨ Mother and Father to Doctor Maurice "Morris" Catboy ✨ Gangly Geoffo ✨ Emperor Geoffodopolous ✨ Count Geoff of Geoffington ✨ G-Unit ✨ Exhalted Geoffmeister ✨ #Slenderdick ✨ Geoff Del Ray ✨

(I think I need to lie down now - could someone please build me a duvet fort so I can recline & retire for the day?) 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah man I love this thread. It’s has the exact amount of intelligence, entertainment & wit that Kathy VIII wishes she had.

recap of the latest mediocrity from our favourite teeny tiny idiot influencer:
- she still whinging about everything, G-sus took a trip to a&3 and she managed to make it about herself- buzzwords used (trauma, phobia) she made it seem like she was single handedly dealing with the fallout from a grenade in an army trench.
- took a pik of herself in a tight fitting dress which actually looked great on her with hashtag: #ignorenegativity #bloatedbellydatenight. I literally could not roll my eyes hard enough.
- more comparisons of her being the only gamer girl in the village
- thinks she’s niche by reading a popular reading genre that is dystopia/apocalypse
- did a q&a of questions she sent in herself, the usual ‘where r ur wedding flowers from, why r u so Geee so kewoooot, (more chances to slide in some add aff links)’
- she tried out period swimwear and probably did a really tit job in reviewing them (guys- I don’t watch her vlogs, I simply cannot put my poor brain through it, if anyone wants to recap the vlogs that would be swell 🥲)
- she more date nights & brunches than I’ve had hot dinners
- put out a whole post/story pitiying the poor single folk out there who strive to attain the pure love, romance & sizzling chemistry which is so so evident in geoffleens marriage 🥲, she also wishes that all for us too. how thoughtful & not at all patronising

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahh yes such romance such passion practically ripping clothes off each other every morning and every night
img(10).jpg

img(11).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9014.jpeg

She has a fantastic body, but that smile while she’s taking a picture of herself in a hideous pink bikini is enough to make me lose my breakfast. Put away the woman stamps Kath.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2305236
She has a fantastic body, but that smile while she’s taking a picture of herself in a hideous pink bikini is enough to make me lose my breakfast. Put away the woman stamps Kath.
Sorry but those stupidly hig leg bikini bottoms look bad on 99.9% of people. I don't need to see people's pubic/vulva adjacent areas EVER. I made mistake of buying a couple of pairs of knickers in this style - NEVER AGAIN.
On a positive note, I agree that Katie looks great. Actually makes me want to do some at home workouts and tone up a bit (yes, I'm quite surprised by this but here we are).

Reactions: 12
Ok. I try really hard to do the whole "people should wear what makes them happy, how I feel is irrelevant" thing - but it genuinely baffles me how someone with such a standard, pretty good, clearly not troubled by excess weight can make her body shape look SO tit. Christ, I would give my left arm to have that shape and she just squanders it on absolute bollocks clothing. It honestly enrages me (hormones might be adding to that feeling....)

Reactions: 15
She is going to sell those bikini bottoms that have touched her vulva isn't she
I hope not! I think the only way of declutter stuff like this is to give to a family member like your mum or sister but only lightly used and of course check first that they definitely don't mind. I only ever donated some knickers to my sis and only because I had them on once for a couple of minutes, when I tried them on after buying, and realised they were too small 🥲 (haha sorry if that's TMI but then it's Kathleen's thread and worse things have been discussed here) 🫣

Reactions: 5
Oh good grief she’s talking about her ex again & how she’s become an expert on ending toxic relationships coz she left Andy up the aisle

Reactions: 11
It's really not normal to talk about an ex this much and so long after it all happened, even if it is for content.

Reactions: 15
It’s hardly advice she’s offering. If that’s meant to be her advice it’s not practical at all.
Why would you take break up advice from someone who had like one break up 6 years ago. Jesus. Where do these “influencers” get off giving out unsolicited, uneducated and unhelpful advice?!

this doesn’t even make sense, I thought she was going to talk about the benefits of of single, but NO. She goes onto say that your life can only be fulfilling if you get married.

IMG_1381.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Is this a new pillar of content?!?!? Being condescending and looking down on people who are single?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this a new pillar of content?!?!? Being condescending and looking down on people who are single?!?!
I would rather watch her try on unflattering bikinis 🙄 And what her swirling around in a backless mini dress has to do with breakup advice? It's like she needed a reason an excuse to post this little video and all she could come up with was unhelpful relationship "advice". What is the "dates with Kate" hashtag doing there? I give up
Screenshot_20230713-222717.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I was also really confused by the Dates with Kate hashtag - it was like she posted the written content for one reel and the aesthetic for another?!

Reactions: 6
That dress is cute though.
Can't imagine wearing it myself because the thought of going braless just means my tits would be down to my knees #BigBoobLife

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.