Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a tiktok trend at the moment. It was much funnier when other people did it.

Reactions: 5
She’s doing a Mrs Hinch now & is on the beg for gifted carpets/flooring & a bathroom. Funny how she has to ‘save up’ for essential maintenance but never for her £1700 Loewe handbags & 5* spa breaks…

Reactions: 17
She’s doing a Mrs Hinch now & is on the beg for gifted carpets/flooring & a bathroom. Funny how she has to ‘save up’ for essential maintenance but never for her £1700 Loewe handbags & 5* spa breaks…
Because Geoff Besos pays for those

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saving up for carpets 😂 piss off Katie Lou, as if you're poor and have to save up with the wage Geoffoloy is probably on!!

Reactions: 8
Stoooop it!

Geoff Besos ans Geofflon Musk
Someone else came up with Geoff Besos but it was too good not to use it now 😂 I love your new avatar, BTW :love:
---
Can anyone explained to me how a pic of Katie in granny pants and a cheap Zara cami, against a backdrop of off-white creased up bedding, is supposed to entice me to buy a sex toy?
1691072465614.png

And shouldn't the unboxing video have sound to it? (Please tell me it doesn't and it's not my laptop playing up).
Also, the name of the toy is really not sexy.
Also also, are we not even allowed to spell ORGASM normally? Seriously, demonatising/censoring of NORMAL adult words on social media has gone too far.

Also, instead of begging and telling us how many your carpets are, how about you run a steam hoover over them, and tuck in that dodgy bit around the bathroom entrance? Mop your bathroom floor and use a touch of grout cleaner? Etc...
1691072607057.png

1691072581789.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She went on and on about playing the last of us and then watching it on her sky ad glass TV. i would have thought she would have absorbed some basic fungi knowledge, at the very least that they spore...
Duhhh
🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I love how our Kathryn forgets that women take other women's bras off too. Yes, there are gay women Katie and they're having sex too. Honestly though, she really has nothing else going on in her career and life, otherwise she wouldn't be spending time NEEDING to know what others think on this bra topic.

she gives me the ick when she talks about sexual things (which is the theme she will be running with for the foreseeable future as her content is drying up).
her personality is the complete opposite of what she portrays when she talks about her sex content, and it makes her look really disingenuous and I can’t take her seriously when she’s giggling hysterically over Fannie’s & boobies 1 minute and flogging sex toys in another.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kate, did you eat a mushroom that looks like the one in your plant?
No?
Then it's just a bleeping wet plant!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.