Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sort of thing always pisses me off; what do people think happens when a woman goes past the age of 30? We don't turn into a bleeping wizened, dried out husk or Prince sodding Philip. Also, I think she looks exactly her age tbh. Having spotted a few of her videos where the light shows her true skin texture (and there is nothing wrong with this; skin has texture) her face reflects her nearly 35 years on earth 🤷🏼‍♀️ bet Kath bleeping loved the opportunity to give it the "oh, why thankyou, here's why I look like a foetus" chat 🙄
Her skin is rough AF. In fact, I've noticed this with a lot of influencers (ie/ Noori Ana), the camera hides all the flaws but in that one glimpse of sunlight or a random angle, and the truth is revealed. Katie has bad skin, I wouldn't be asking her for advice ever,

Reactions: 11
Her skin looks her age. After the endless supply of facials and products, it still hasn’t helped her cause.

I maintain she sends messages to herself through her burner account 🤣

Reactions: 9
Oh good grief- she’s giving unwarranted ‘leaving an unhappy relationship’ advice again - she’s self nominated herself as some kind of toxic relationship martyr- let’s be real Andy didn’t wanna marry her in the first place & yeh he might be a head but she sure as hell didn’t have to ask him twice when she wanted to cancel the wedding. This narrative is getting boring now, Andrew should sue her for defamation the way she bangs on and on about it
Andrew:
th (1).jpeg

• Haha
Also Kate drinks loads of alcohol, which isn't great for skin health. It makes it all dry doesn't it. So i bet it looks way worse in real life. Shes hardly got a really healthy lifestyle that makes her look young. I reckon she will look okayish then 'bang she will end up like a wrinkled prune. Also all the anxiety she suffers over handbags, tampons and menstrual cups must show in her skin. Surely 🤷‍♀️

Also Kate drinks loads of alcohol, which isn't great for skin health. It makes it all dry doesn't it. So i bet it looks way worse in real life. Shes hardly got a really healthy lifestyle that makes her look young. I reckon she will look okayish then 'bang she will end up like a wrinkled prune. Also all the anxiety she suffers over handbags, tampons and menstrual cups must show in her skin. Surely 🤷‍♀️
It's funny how she doesn't mention genetics. Her mum must be late 50s to mid-60s (did Katie ever say how old was her mum when she'd had K?) and honestly looks great, and Katie takes after her, doesn't she? So I hardly think she'll wake up one day looking like a prune.
Also, most people of my/Katie's generation don't look their age. I'm 37 and still get ID'd on occasion, and when I started a new job a couple of years ago, people couldn't believe how old I was 😆 Most of my friends look their age or younger, there aren't many people these days who look older (unless you've been through some serious drama, health issues, etc). This is because we have access to healthy food and dietary supplements, it's easier to exercise (you don't need an expensive gym pass any more, there are free workouts on YT, workout app) and we have great affordable skincare and makeup.
It's almost the sum of all the little things we can do for our skin that makes people look great nowadays, and none of it is a secret - it's all online for free for anyone to find.
---
Forgot to add - a recent picture of Katie's mum
Screenshot_20230812-115731.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't really believe people can look significantly younger than they are unless it's pure genetics of having a babyface. They can look good for their age, but no matter what you do you'll never look more than a couple of years younger unless you were born that way.

Reactions: 5
It's funny how she doesn't mention genetics. Her mum must be late 50s to mid-60s (did Katie ever say how old was her mum when she'd had K?) and honestly looks great, and Katie takes after her, doesn't she? So I hardly think she'll wake up one day looking like a prune.
Also, most people of my/Katie's generation don't look their age. I'm 37 and still get ID'd on occasion, and when I started a new job a couple of years ago, people couldn't believe how old I was 😆 Most of my friends look their age or younger, there aren't many people these days who look older (unless you've been through some serious drama, health issues, etc). This is because we have access to healthy food and dietary supplements, it's easier to exercise (you don't need an expensive gym pass any more, there are free workouts on YT, workout app) and we have great affordable skincare and makeup.
It's almost the sum of all the little things we can do for our skin that makes people look great nowadays, and none of it is a secret - it's all online for free for anyone to find.
---
View attachment 2375153
I was joking about waking up one day looking like a prune 😅 I know that's not how it works. I agree genetics is probably one of the the main factors that decides if you look young or not. Though drinking lots of alcohol and smoking does age people and the older people I know who are heavy drinkers look much older than they are

• Heart
---
View attachment 2375153
Agreed! The role of good nutrition, exercise, looking after your skin (skincare, daily sunscreen), not smoking/drinking can do wonders for keeping your skin young looking. Genetics does play a big part, especially when it comes to wrinkles and how your skin ages, but if you don't look after your body and skin, it's going to show on your face (and body).

Katie's diet is awful - heavy meat, heavy alcohol, she's a smoker too right? Or was? Constantly changing skincare brands (and never using good quality at that - she could easily afford Skinceuticals, which has been scientifically researched and works). She seems to drink more alcohol than water. Plus with her skin issues, she should be seeing a derm regularly and on treatment plans. However, changing her diet would alone do WONDERS for her skin.

All of that is why her skin looks so dull and dry, as if she doesn't use any skincare. Her skin doesn't glow and her foundation doesn't look like skin, it just sits and clumps on top of her pores.

Sorry for the essay! Nutrition and skincare are some of my hobbies, I could talk about these topics for days 😂

Honestly that fringe, bangs, whatever you want to call it was legit the worst hair decision ever. That and the yellowness

Anyone know what’s happened to her profile? I can’t find her at all on Instagram anymore (not just blocked and can’t see her content)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Who wants to put in their predictions for the ✨ 35th Birthday weekend bingo ✨
I bet she got some gorgeous little pressies

• Haha
Who wants to put in their predictions for the ✨ 35th Birthday weekend bingo ✨
I bet she got some gorgeous little pressies
She’s gonna have an epiphany about being an adult & some other bollocks about turning 40 but having the skin like a 12 year old

• Haha
35th birthday birthweek will entail many gorgeous brunches, feeling so lucky/blessed, a card from Morris, and receiving some kindly gifted things from brands. I've pretty much stopped watching at this point.

Reactions: 8
Her parents' house tour :rolleyes: I get whimsical and cutesy, but does one need Roman-esque heads watching them while in the bath?
1692021119890.png

While some perfume bottles are super beautiful and could be considered decor, it's probably better for the perfumes not to be exposed to so much daylight.
1692021247528.png

(Also, imagine dusting the whole collection... unless you don't dust? :sick:)
There are things in front of tv
1692021588478.png

Things on the chandalier
1692021627878.png

Bits and bobs in random places (the doll looks like Katie when she was little, doesn't it?)
1692021717372.png

Candles, dried flowers, ornaments
1692021775452.png

The kitchen gives me anxiety 😶
1692022099597.png

How many wooden spoons does a household of two need?
1692022170352.png

Katie's inspo for cluttering up her house with a thousand mirrors
1692022223959.png

More bits and bobs in the shower room. I love nautical accents personally but this is too much!
1692022295361.png

And on the genetics - this is how lovely Katie's mum looked when she had her - they're definitely blessed with good genes in her family:
1692021985130.png

Later in the vlog...
1692022429776.png

1692022460231.png

So not really a makeup free day? The powder is not great choice in my opinion, makes her skin look dry and highlights spots? It would have been better for her skin just to have a thin layer of some moisturing bb cream or something?
Not sure why we are subjected to this fake smile.
1692022611948.png

The London walk is of course a shaky montage of some London sights, but she doesn't explain the route, and I love how the auto-captions got her pronounciation of Macbeth 😁 My breath... G-bob has never seen it, btw.
1692022837398.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh dear- what did u say to offend our teeny tiny pwincess on her birthday? (Also todays roundup is gonna be sooooow insufferable)
I don’t think I said anything. I think she looks on here and potentially something I said gave me away - that’s fine if she wants to be petty. I’ll have to rely on all of you now for gossip 😂

• Sad
I don’t think I said anything. I think she looks on here and potentially something I said gave me away - that’s fine if she wants to be petty. I’ll have to rely on all of you now for gossip 😂
I think it's also good to make sure that your username here is different to IG, or yeah, exactly, that you don't say something that would give you away.

You can watch here Stories here among other places:
I often use so I don't give her a view.
---
Sorry for the double post but her IG bio really bugs me. It's the "London dating" bit. I think she needs to change to something like "London-based" or "vlogger from London", or just rewrite the whole thing. Because to me it reads that she's dating the city of London LOL
Aside from that, she doesn't really do much "beauty" these days, and all of her dating advice boils down to "don't settle for a toxic guy, you will find love, and in the meantime, do buy this sex toy I have definitely not tried*".

*My husband might have though.

1692024325487.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.